Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123692 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7455 on: January 02, 2017, 11:57:49 PM »

looks like shipping confirmed for Fri...they usually up a day so saying Thursday!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7456 on: January 08, 2017, 05:10:43 PM »

And now I'm waiting on a blade, a buckpuck, and two empty hilts.

I hope the other hilts I'm going to need for the coming summer's projects come back in stock before I'll need them.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7457 on: January 08, 2017, 05:44:47 PM »

Good luck with that Shade! The out-of-stock waits are always the hardest!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7458 on: January 09, 2017, 10:15:31 PM »

2 empties and a blade, shipped.   Smiley

Jedi Ger-Dan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

Light pts: I am a Jedi, like my father before me

« Reply #7459 on: January 11, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »

Just put the order in for my first saber. An Emerald Consular with v4 sound; The nickel shroud; Midgrade standard blade. I really look forward to customizing it with other emitters and pommels in the future, and I'm excited that the shroud is removable to give a different look entirely. Qui-Gon has always been a favorite so I think it's pretty cool that my first US will be based on his.

"Do not defy the Council, Master, not again."
"I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn--

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7460 on: January 11, 2017, 03:49:30 PM »

Just put the order in for my first saber. An Emerald Consular with v4 sound; The nickel shroud; Midgrade standard blade. I really look forward to customizing it with other emitters and pommels in the future, and I'm excited that the shroud is removable to give a different look entirely. Qui-Gon has always been a favorite so I think it's pretty cool that my first US will be based on his.
That's really awesome! My first Ultra Sabers purchase was a Consular with the Nickel finish as well and the shroud being removable has been my favorite feature. It was like getting 3-4 sabers all at once. I first bought the dark Manticore emitter and Archon pommel to put on mine and then started changing out led colors with quick disconnects (didn't get Emerald on mine), and combined with Obsidian sound it's like the jack of all trades. Very versatile. Excited for you! 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jedi Ger-Dan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

Light pts: I am a Jedi, like my father before me

« Reply #7461 on: January 11, 2017, 06:21:45 PM »

That's really awesome! My first Ultra Sabers purchase was a Consular with the Nickel finish as well and the shroud being removable has been my favorite feature. It was like getting 3-4 sabers all at once. I first bought the dark Manticore emitter and Archon pommel to put on mine and then started changing out led colors with quick disconnects (didn't get Emerald on mine), and combined with Obsidian sound it's like the jack of all trades. Very versatile. Excited for you! 

That was the thought behind it. Hopefully it will keep me from buying too many sabers in the near future (I must resist the temptation...)

"Do not defy the Council, Master, not again."
"I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn--

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7462 on: January 11, 2017, 10:52:43 PM »

That was the thought behind it. Hopefully it will keep me from buying too many sabers in the near future (I must resist the temptation...)

Well as Qui Gonn Jinn himself said, and I quote, "if only that were true..."  I thought the same when I bought mine... every single saber is a new temptation waiting to become reality. If anyone is living proof, it's me, that once you start down the path to Ultra Sabers, forever will it dominate your destiny.  You must face an Ultra Sabers purchase... again.  Grin

Seriously, though, I hope you have so much fun with creating different looks for your saber. It's the best hobby ever.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7463 on: January 12, 2017, 11:39:59 AM »

...my first Emerald.

Bellicose with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Blazing Red for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBA LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Orange for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Pyrestone Orange]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:Heavy Grade]
[Blade Holder:Black]
[Button Color:Gold][Pommel Version:Short Grooves]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

I also ordered an Archon pommel.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7464 on: January 12, 2017, 05:23:36 PM »

waiting on days off work....

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7465 on: January 12, 2017, 08:28:09 PM »

Got my empties, blade, and a buckpuck.  I don't usually order the silver hilts, but that empty Flamberge SE is SHINY!  The regular Apprentice V4 empty hilt is pretty darn shiny, too.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #7466 on: January 17, 2017, 01:29:56 PM »

Whoa. This thread was on the second page....and now it is not. lol.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #7467 on: January 17, 2017, 01:44:34 PM »

Currently waiting for my shipping notification for my Winter Raffle entry, Raffle prize and some perks.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7468 on: January 17, 2017, 02:30:50 PM »

Awesome! I'm planning my next saber for myself to be a Consular. I'm determined to have it before Halloween 2017. Qui-Gon has recently become a fascination for me. Someone mentioned in passing that I sort of resemble him, so I'm going to try to do a screen accurate Qui-Gon for Halloween this year.  I know it's 10 months off, but considering the money involved I have started planning early.

As a side note, I've been wondering ... does the Consular have a blade holder the way the Bellicose and Raven do?

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7469 on: January 17, 2017, 02:50:13 PM »

As a side note, I've been wondering ... does the Consular have a blade holder the way the Bellicose and Raven do?
From what I can glean, it appears to just have a standard MHS emitter, but I don't own one - yet, so can't be positive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent choice Jedi Ger-Dan!  A very lovely design, and quite popular. Smiley  It's very high on my personal wishlist as well.  Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: