Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2137595 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8100 on: July 23, 2017, 09:28:53 PM »

Ha, yeah, sometimes I'm lucky with deliveries... But this time with the shipping notice going out on the Saturday, there's no collection until tomorrow. I figure it'll be Thursday at the earliest before I get it, and Friday's most likely.

It's all good, though; two new mystery lightsabres to play with. I can be patient (no, I can't...)

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8101 on: July 23, 2017, 11:35:22 PM »

Got a Mystery box and a Dark Shock on the way. Expected Wednesday, but hoping for sooner

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8102 on: July 24, 2017, 01:09:02 AM »

Got a Mystery box and a Dark Shock on the way. Expected Wednesday, but hoping for sooner

Nice! I look forward to seeing and hearing abour the Dark Shock. I wish the Shock LE would come back into stock!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #8103 on: July 25, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »

Waiting in Memphis...

...which puts me in mind of that song, which my friends loved and I loathed growing up, and doesn't do much to improve my mood... Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8104 on: July 25, 2017, 08:36:46 PM »

Waiting in Memphis...

...which puts me in mind of that song, which my friends loved and I loathed growing up, and doesn't do much to improve my mood... Cheesy
You're waiting in Memphis? Or your saber is stuck at the FedEx hub?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #8105 on: July 25, 2017, 10:21:40 PM »

The latter. If I was in Memphis, I'd suspect I'd be very confused Grin

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8106 on: July 26, 2017, 07:14:54 AM »

Waiting in Memphis...

Same

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8107 on: July 26, 2017, 07:28:34 AM »

I am actually waiting for my next paycheck so that I can buy my next saber. I may not last till then. Roll Eyes

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #8108 on: July 26, 2017, 11:35:13 AM »

Same

No longer! On the plane, heading east, looking like it should make it to the UK by tonight Grin Now, will it make it onto the van by tomorrow?

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8109 on: July 26, 2017, 12:11:57 PM »

No longer! On the plane, heading east, looking like it should make it to the UK by tonight Grin Now, will it make it onto the van by tomorrow?

Mine's on the way to Hawaii now Smiley fingers crossed for you mate!

Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #8110 on: July 26, 2017, 02:01:20 PM »

Ha, yeah, sometimes I'm lucky with deliveries... But this time with the shipping notice going out on the Saturday, there's no collection until tomorrow. I figure it'll be Thursday at the earliest before I get it, and Friday's most likely.

It's all good, though; two new mystery lightsabres to play with. I can be patient (no, I can't...)

Mine is on the truck for delivery Shocked Cheesy Gonna be a long Morning!!! On the edge of my seat can't wait to find out what I got!!!!!

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8111 on: July 26, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »

The latter. If I was in Memphis, I'd suspect I'd be very confused Grin
Maybe, but you could also be getting some really awesome BBQ.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #8112 on: July 26, 2017, 08:19:31 PM »

Maybe, but you could also be getting some really awesome BBQ.

Well, there is that. You've reminded me that I'm off to a barbecue in a few weeks, but I don't think we do it the way they do in the southern US.

I spent an entertaining quarter hour on Google Maps last night when I realised that the FedEx hub is about two blocks over from Graceland. Elvis had two jets, and they're just parked in the middle of Memphis. Streetview takes you all around the outdoor part of Graceland, at least.

Anyway...

The plane has landed Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8113 on: July 26, 2017, 08:53:45 PM »

Well, there is that. You've reminded me that I'm off to a barbecue in a few weeks, but I don't think we do it the way they do in the southern US.
I believe the original definition of barbeque is "cooking meat over an open flame." So going to a barbeque is pretty much just a cook out. It has since taken on other meanings. But nobody does BBQ like Memphis.

I spent an entertaining quarter hour on Google Maps last night when I realised that the FedEx hub is about two blocks over from Graceland. Elvis had two jets, and they're just parked in the middle of Memphis. Streetview takes you all around the outdoor part of Graceland, at least.
Street view can pretty much take you where ever there is a road to be mapped.

Sig by For Tyeth

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8114 on: July 26, 2017, 09:04:19 PM »

Have a Consular with lite sound and a Archon V2.1 Emitter I ordered on the 20th that hasn't shipped yet. May email them tinnitus since neither showed as backorder.

Also have a Prophecy V3 with lite sound I ordered early this morning, is on backorder but chat told me they would be back in stock by the end of August so works for me.

Both are Christmas presents for the kiddos, the Archon Emitter is for me.

Also plan on ordering a couple mystery boxes possibly tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: