Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143595 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8400 on: November 22, 2017, 08:51:58 PM »

My order arrived in the United Kentucky Kingdom about 3 hours ago Grin Based on past experience, there's around a 50:50 chance of getting it tomorrow!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8401 on: November 23, 2017, 05:37:18 AM »

my order will be in Friday. along with a little goodie I bought for myself.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8402 on: November 23, 2017, 06:43:02 PM »

Well apparently my Lost Gray is living up to its name... it is now apparently lost.. USPS claims it is "delayed" however it was shipped at the same time as some other parts I ordered from US on the same day... the little box of parts arrived Wednesday.. tracking number on Gray said it would be here wednesday... and it hasnt been scanned or identified where it is in the last 3 days.... so Im going with LOST at this point.

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8403 on: November 23, 2017, 06:51:23 PM »

The saber and the parts were two separate orders? Or were in the same box? If they were in 2 separate boxes I can believe that they could arrive at different times. If it was one box, thats not a good sign at all. Either way that sucks Smfgt11

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8404 on: November 23, 2017, 07:31:57 PM »

tomorrow my lightsabers should be here, can't wait to play around with the emerald and obsidian v4

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8405 on: November 23, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »

tomorrow my lightsabers should be here, can't wait to play around with the emerald and obsidian v4

You are going to love it Tzimho. Pics when your done please

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8406 on: November 23, 2017, 07:58:24 PM »

Check out the HP when you get it. Absolutely gorgeous. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8407 on: November 24, 2017, 04:36:17 AM »

Check out the HP when you get it. Absolutely gorgeous. Cheesy

Already have it (with some other combinations) ready to try

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8408 on: November 24, 2017, 07:56:30 AM »

The saber and the parts were two separate orders? Or were in the same box? If they were in 2 separate boxes I can believe that they could arrive at different times. If it was one box, thats not a good sign at all. Either way that sucks Smfgt11
They were two seperate orders, but they both shipped from US on the same day.. the parts order shows regular check in location scans as it moved from Texas to me in Ohio... The Lost Gray however has just shown "In Transit" with no location for the last 3 days... THAT has me concerned that they dont even list where it is....The tracking for the parts order:
November 20, 2017, 11:40 pm  Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
November 21, 2017, 9:40 am  In Transit to Destination
November 22, 2017, 2:43 am  Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility COLUMBUS OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 22, 2017, 4:47 am  Departed USPS Regional Facility COLUMBUS OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 22, 2017, 6:36 am  Arrived at Post Office
November 22, 2017, 7:11 am  Sorting Complete
November 22, 2017, 7:21 am  Out for Delivery
November 22, 2017, 9:57 am  Delivered, Left with Individual

Now the tracking history for the Lost Gray...
November 20, 2017, 7:06 pm  Departed Post Office
November 20, 2017, 9:23 pm  Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 21, 2017, 9:23 am  In Transit to Destination
November 21, 2017, 9:23 pm  In Transit to Destination
November 22, 2017, 9:23 am  In Transit to Destination
November 22, 2017, 9:23 pm  In Transit to Destination
November 23, 2017, 9:23 am  In Transit to Destination

and then tonight this shows up on the end of the tracking history:
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the destination as of November 23, 2017 at 9:23 am.

I guess the part that bothers me the most is none of its updates show a scan or actual location... that tells me it HASNT been scanned since it arrived at the Houston Distribution Center... and it left BEFORE the parts or package...

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8409 on: November 24, 2017, 09:48:34 AM »

I got 3 packages showing up today, mystery box from fed-ex. smugglers bounty box from ups and kit fisto pop from usps.
would be comical if two showed at the same time, usps is always later.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8410 on: November 24, 2017, 12:19:07 PM »

My 'sabres got delivered an hour or so back Smiley Now just have to make it through the afternoon at work and get home!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8411 on: November 24, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »

Very IMPATIENTLY awaiting my Catalyst, Bellicose and two mystery boxes. I made the mistake of ordering the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving so I have to wait at least one extra day for my order...

I hope the Ultra Sabers team had a happy Thanksgiving!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8412 on: November 24, 2017, 04:49:31 PM »

I left with the family on Tuesday for a road trip to the Six Flags in San Antonio, wanted to leave at 1 pm but delayed this for an hour and a half since USPS sent notice they were out for delivery of my sabers since 8 am that morning.  Wife would no longer wait and getting caught in Houston traffic also a concern so we left at 2:30 pm.  35 minutes later at 3:05 pm, I get a text message that USPS tried to delivery the package.  Roll Eyes  Returned yesterday and was worried the post office would not be open today on Black Friday but they were, so showed up at 6 am this morning to pick up my sabers.  Glorious, been playing with them for about 5 hours straight now!

Put in an order for a pommel and emitter today too.  So major wait over, minor wait beginning.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8413 on: November 24, 2017, 04:55:59 PM »

2/3 showed in 30 minutes. lol post office is obviously the last one.

who's scruffy looking?

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #8414 on: November 26, 2017, 01:35:34 AM »

Waiting on my new Diamond Bellicose just ordered it today lol can it be here already lol

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: