Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2132808 times)
Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8445 on: December 05, 2017, 04:57:37 PM »

Yep that was their directive to remove the blade.. its already on its way back... and I just looked Fulcrum is the "deal of the day" saber .... And they have the Christmas raffle up .. >< But that guarantees any saber I order and use as a raffle entry .. will not be here until the new year ... such cruelty... gaaah

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8446 on: December 05, 2017, 05:03:36 PM »

Yep that was their directive to remove the blade.. its already on its way back... and I just looked Fulcrum is the "deal of the day" saber .... And they have the Christmas raffle up .. >< But that guarantees any saber I order and use as a raffle entry .. will not be here until the new year ... such cruelty... gaaah
Listen to the Sith, patience is a virtue.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Qui Gon with the Jin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8447 on: December 06, 2017, 04:09:43 AM »

Seeing as I also ordered a Lost Gray, these recent posts terrify me.

My saber is suppose to arrive sometime tomorrow, less than 24 hours. It's been one of the longest 9 days in recent memory.

Wonder if I can use my fear and anxiety to apply force speed it to me faster.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8448 on: December 06, 2017, 03:34:32 PM »

Seeing as I also ordered a Lost Gray, these recent posts terrify me.

My saber is suppose to arrive sometime tomorrow, less than 24 hours. It's been one of the longest 9 days in recent memory.

Wonder if I can use my fear and anxiety to apply force speed it to me faster.
Probably not, but it will help you raze FedEx when it comes to light that they lost it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Qui Gon with the Jin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8449 on: December 06, 2017, 11:08:40 PM »

It's finally here! FedEx has not disappointed me and thus will not be Force Choked into oblivion.

Will post pics (once I learn how to do that) and will be doing a review video in the next few days.

Thankfully no gouges on the hilt, though the pommel area looks right at the bottom has a few scratches when it was machined but no one will notice unless I screw off the default pommel.

11/10 would buy again.

Currently thinking of what to call it, Lost Gray is nice but it's mine now and doesn't look like the default.

Justotron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #8450 on: December 06, 2017, 11:35:51 PM »

Sweet I just ordered my first saber on Monday! I chose the dark apprentice le v4 in green and it’s supposed to come on Friday and I’m sorta freaking out I’m a huge Star Wars fan and I can’t wait to see what it looks like!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8451 on: December 07, 2017, 01:48:35 PM »

It's finally here! FedEx has not disappointed me and thus will not be Force Choked into oblivion.

Will post pics (once I learn how to do that) and will be doing a review video in the next few days.

Thankfully no gouges on the hilt, though the pommel area looks right at the bottom has a few scratches when it was machined but no one will notice unless I screw off the default pommel.

11/10 would buy again.

Currently thinking of what to call it, Lost Gray is nice but it's mine now and doesn't look like the default.

I would go through imgur. It's so simple even I could figure it out. Then just insert the link with the image tool (the 2nd button on the bottom row. )

Sig by For Tyeth

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8452 on: December 07, 2017, 02:56:13 PM »

11/10 would buy again.

Yes I will have to agree with Darth Logos, imgur works great and even I could figure it out -- pretty much drag and drop to their site once you set up your free account and it even makes the links for you to just copy and paste into your post.

I gave in to the temptation, went ahead and ordered a Diamond Fulcrum to go with my Lost Gray -- and also will have to try and learn patience once again as that order was a winter raffle entry order.. so it wont be here for a while....

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Jaten
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8453 on: December 07, 2017, 05:23:50 PM »

I finally placed my first order for a saber and after all the reviews I was confident placing it with ultrasabers.  I'm eagerly awaiting my Manticore (Diamond) in Emerald Green, my Electrum Wind (Diamond) in Fire Orange and my $200 Mystery Box!  Can't wait to bring them to the office when we break from work early to see the new SW movie!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8454 on: December 08, 2017, 07:17:28 AM »

I finally placed my first order for a saber and after all the reviews I was confident placing it with ultrasabers.  I'm eagerly awaiting my Manticore (Diamond) in Emerald Green, my Electrum Wind (Diamond) in Fire Orange and my $200 Mystery Box!  Can't wait to bring them to the office when we break from work early to see the new SW movie!

That is an epic first order. Congratulations for sure.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8455 on: December 08, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »

Wow  Shocked

Great first order Jaten. The Manticore is a lovely saber and a personal favorite of mine. Good luck on the MB

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8456 on: December 08, 2017, 02:43:36 PM »

WoW. What a great first order, congrats!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jaten
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8457 on: December 08, 2017, 04:52:31 PM »

WoW. What a great first order, congrats!

Thanks BatMike!

Wow  Shocked

Great first order Jaten. The Manticore is a lovely saber and a personal favorite of mine. Good luck on the MB

Thanks Lady Agana Kath!

That is an epic first order. Congratulations for sure.

Thanks Taegin! 

Update- After a late night of reading through the forums and watching youtube videos, to further my xmas gift to myself, I'm now also waiting on a Guardian (Diamond) in Guardian Blue and a Lost Gray (Diamond) in Dark Purple Amethyst.  I just couldn't resist with the raffle and prizes going on at the moment.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8458 on: December 08, 2017, 05:28:56 PM »

Wow

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8459 on: December 08, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »

I got a diamond Raven in BH just waiting for next week..

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: