Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123858 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8670 on: January 21, 2018, 05:13:38 PM »

I ordered two mystery boxes in December, one on the 27th another on the 29th and both have arrived.  My order from the 27th will be here tomorrow and my order from the 29th got here little over a week ago.

I think the shipping option you choose has an effect.  My order on the 29th I chose 2-Day fedex and it was relativley quick.  My order from the 27th was standard USPS.

Just the other day I ordered a Flamberge, and compared the order numbers with my mystery boxes.  The difference in order numbers between my earliest mystery box and my latest order is around 9000, meaning there's around that many orders they're trying to process.

right, and that's orders....not hilts. I'm sure if we knew exactly how many hilts went out would put a new wow factor on it.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8671 on: January 21, 2018, 06:33:39 PM »

right, and that's orders....not hilts. I'm sure if we knew exactly how many hilts went out would put a new wow factor on it.

I was thinking that also. Many new orders and new customers with the sale and raffle going on also really spurred the sales.

I wonder what the overall ratio of hilts per order would be.

With all the unboxing videos I have watched on YouTube featuring from usually 2 up to 10 sabers at a time, I figure it's at least 2 or 3 sabers per order overall company wide.

So that's a whole bunch of units being moved.

From a business sense, Ultrasabers being flooded with orders and having to be working so hard to keep up with the demand is a good problem to have!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8672 on: January 21, 2018, 07:22:56 PM »

I was thinking that also. Many new orders and new customers with the sale and raffle going on also really spurred the sales.

I wonder what the overall ratio of hilts per order would be.

With all the unboxing videos I have watched on YouTube featuring from usually 2 up to 10 sabers at a time, I figure it's at least 2 or 3 sabers per order overall company wide.

So that's a whole bunch of units being moved.

From a business sense, Ultrasabers being flooded with orders and having to be working so hard to keep up with the demand is a good problem to have!

not to mention Disney has come across US and been ordering who knows how many for the parks' Jedi experience from the performers to the kids. guess they got tired of replacing those cheap plastic Disney ones.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

EpicEthan131
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8673 on: January 21, 2018, 07:47:55 PM »

yours have both arrived, while i'm sitting here confused as to why mine is still "processing"  as i ordered on the 27th dec Undecided starting to get a bit worried

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8674 on: January 21, 2018, 07:48:02 PM »

not to mention Disney has come across US and been ordering who knows how many for the parks' Jedi experience from the performers to the kids. guess they got tired of replacing those cheap plastic Disney ones.  Grin

Really!? Wow, that's great for US! I had no idea about that.

Disney $$$$$$ is good $$$$$$.

That is huge for the brand. If US is a vendor for Disney, you know they have got to be doing something right!

If I owned US, I'd kinda be like:

Mmmmmmmm......Disney Vendor $$$$$$$$............

Arsenal:

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8675 on: January 21, 2018, 09:56:51 PM »

A thought occurred to me. Feel free to tell me I'm way off if I am indeed way off.

There seems to be a bit of fluctuation with people getting shipping notifications before others who ordered before them. I was wondering, might that have anything to do with the amount of customisation on the hilt? You'd think more work would need doing on hilts that needed different AV switches or covertecs added, for example.

Just thinking out loud.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8676 on: January 21, 2018, 10:20:48 PM »

A thought occurred to me. Feel free to tell me I'm way off if I am indeed way off.

There seems to be a bit of fluctuation with people getting shipping notifications before others who ordered before them. I was wondering, might that have anything to do with the amount of customisation on the hilt? You'd think more work would need doing on hilts that needed different AV switches or covertecs added, for example.

Just thinking out loud.

It is quite possible.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8677 on: January 21, 2018, 11:49:44 PM »

the number of hilts ordered can come into play as well.
if you can put out only a certain amount of hilts a day, it would make sense to kick out as many small orders first. if you make 5 hilts an hr you ship out 5 orders of one hilt compared to one order of 5 hilts. kill as many as possible first.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8678 on: January 22, 2018, 06:24:54 AM »

the number of hilts ordered can come into play as well.
if you can put out only a certain amount of hilts a day, it would make sense to kick out as many small orders first. if you make 5 hilts an hr you ship out 5 orders of one hilt compared to one order of 5 hilts. kill as many as possible first.

Agreed. Your logic is sound. I can imagine watching all the CNC machining would be cool to witness.

Arsenal:

WhillB
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8679 on: January 22, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »

I keep seeing unboxing vids on YouTube, from people that ordered in January.

One guy, in the UK, got his in a week!

Here I am, "still processing" a grab bag, since December 30th!

machaon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8680 on: January 22, 2018, 05:40:47 PM »

Tomorrow will make it a MONTH since I've ordered.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Still processing.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8681 on: January 22, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »

Tomorrow will make it a MONTH since I've ordered.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Still processing.

in the same boat bud.

who's scruffy looking?

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8682 on: January 22, 2018, 06:00:35 PM »

One guy, in the UK, got his in a week!

HOW?!

Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8683 on: January 22, 2018, 06:07:12 PM »

After a 5 day “in transit” delay from USPS and a weekend in Jackson MS, my mystery box will be here today!

jmacjedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #8684 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:34 PM »

Has anyone not received shipping notice on day 14? I ordered on the 3rd and my 14th day will be Wednesday this week. Just curious if I should lower my expectations/excitement.

Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: