Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148656 times)
DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #9150 on: February 18, 2018, 03:50:12 AM »

So ...   sitting here playing with the sabers we just received Tuesday (our very first order) my wife looks at me and says "Hey, we can specify regular mid grade blades on MB.  I could use a 32" mid grade blade.  It will make a good Easter present." 10 minutes later we now have two more $75 MB on order. She is the one who usually moderates my toy addictions, now she is feeding them.  I'm in big trouble.   Cheesy

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9151 on: February 18, 2018, 05:36:53 AM »

So ...   sitting here playing with the sabers we just received Tuesday (our very first order) my wife looks at me and says "Hey, we can specify regular mid grade blades on MB.  I could use a 32" mid grade blade.  It will make a good Easter present." 10 minutes later we now have two more $75 MB on order. She is the one who usually moderates my toy addictions, now she is feeding them.  I'm in big trouble.   Cheesy

and that's a bad thing?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9152 on: February 18, 2018, 08:57:55 AM »

DizB, as long as you pay the rent, bills, and get some groceries, you're good. Tongue

Yep - addicted...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

GrayTinker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 64

Lady Gray. I fix stuff.

« Reply #9153 on: February 19, 2018, 03:56:17 AM »

Well, I picked up the saber I bought from my friend today - finally have one of my own in my hands, and even just having a stunt saber with no sound, this thing is beautiful.  I'm amazed at how light and balanced the Standard Issue is, and I absolutely am in love with Fire Orange.   I also got to test out my custom work-in-progress blade plug, and it's gonna look awesome when I'm done.  So now I have something to keep me a little occupied while I wait the remaining days until my mystery box ships!

-GT

Owned:  Standard Issue V3 FO  |  Dominix V2 AS  |  Dark Initiate V4 SY

Gray, but more light than dark. (Light Side Points Please)

"There is no light without dark, no up without down, no male without female - however, there will always be those that tread the unknown middle ground between them to make their own way in life and find their own balance." - Me

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9154 on: February 19, 2018, 12:22:04 PM »

Well, I picked up the saber I bought from my friend today - finally have one of my own in my hands, and even just having a stunt saber with no sound, this thing is beautiful.  I'm amazed at how light and balanced the Standard Issue is, and I absolutely am in love with Fire Orange.   I also got to test out my custom work-in-progress blade plug, and it's gonna look awesome when I'm done.  So now I have something to keep me a little occupied while I wait the remaining days until my mystery box ships!

-GT
Excellent GT!

Yes, the SIs are perfect for that. Wink  I've always wanted an orange blade too - still don't have one...lol

Looking forward to seeing that plug, and what you score in your MB. Smiley

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

GAngelious
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #9155 on: February 19, 2018, 08:25:10 PM »

FedEx shipment got stuck in Customs today when it was due, the constant refreshing of the tracking page is a sure sign of my excitement!

Hopefully it gets cleared quickly and arrives tomorrow!

DizB
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #9156 on: February 19, 2018, 09:10:04 PM »

and that's a bad thing?

. Absolutely not!  Smiley. Now to patiently wait ...

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

DizB
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #9157 on: February 19, 2018, 09:12:43 PM »

DizB, as long as you pay the rent, bills, and get some groceries, you're good. Tongue

Yep - addicted...lol

Groceries!  I knew I forgot something.  Oh well, I have my Jedi food capsules from my belt.   Cheesy

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9158 on: February 20, 2018, 02:03:47 AM »

My blade from one of the "other guys" is finally supposed to go into production tomorrow.  Blade, yes blade mind you, not hilt, not saber, just the glorified plastic tube part.  I saw someone on another thread saying 10 days was too long to wait for his MB... Roll Eyes

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Csumm
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #9159 on: February 20, 2018, 02:29:17 PM »

Well after long wait I received an dominix v3 premium sound white blade

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9160 on: February 20, 2018, 02:56:58 PM »

Congrats on a good saber!

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #9161 on: February 20, 2018, 06:10:02 PM »

Very cool! Congrats!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

WonkaDonka
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9162 on: February 20, 2018, 08:13:48 PM »

Finally received the confirmation email that my first saber has shipped! It is expected to reach my front door this Thursday by about 8 PM, hopefully sooner. It is an electrum wind with Lite Sound and a Fire Orange blade. Its going to go GREAT with the Desert Jedi costume I commisoned

My Sabers
Electrum wind - Lite Sound - Fire Orange
Dark Liberator V3 - Stunt - Sentinel Yellow
Archon v3.1 - Stunt - Consular Green
Catalyst - Lite Sound - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 - stunt - Guardian Blue

Wish List
Shock LE - Emerald Sound - Bane's Heart
Flamberge LE - Premium Sound - Undecided color
Dark Dorinian - Lite Sound - Sunrdier's Destiny

SmittyWanKenobi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9163 on: February 21, 2018, 04:22:36 AM »

Ordered on January 11th, received today.

$200 mystery box.

Received a Dominix LE v4 with Lite sound, windowed emitter, black av switch, consular green w/silver flash on clash.

Very similar to my very first one I received, a dark initiate le v4 w/sound in orange but I am very happy. I wanted whatever it was in green so that was good.

Plus it makes me want another to try and get a completely different looking one!

Darth Elgor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9164 on: February 22, 2018, 04:10:57 AM »

I hear ya. I had been waiting on my Scorpion saber 2 weeks longer than I thought. It came, I'm more than happy with the purchase. Made a quick video showcase https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDbWqrXwHY

Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: