Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2133473 times)
saberstash
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #9645 on: December 17, 2018, 02:29:38 AM »

Just got a Dark Apprentice V5 (Tri AS) in the other day for my cousin and it's a really nice saber. Definitely had to get one for myself and now I'm waiting on a Stunt Dark Initiate LE V5 in VA. Can't wait to see VA in person because I already have fallen in love with DVA.

Sabers:  (x2) Initiate LE V4 Stunt (32" UEHG CG), (x3) Dark Initiate LE V4 Stunt (x2 BR, x1 GB, x2 24" UEMG, x1 24" UEHG), Dominix LE V4 Obsidian Lite (36" UEHG AB), Graflex CE Obsidian V3 Emerald Driver (36” UEMG GB), Dark Apprentice V5 Stunt (32” UEMG Tri AS), Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt (36” HG DVA), Dark Initiate LE V5 Stunt (32" HG VA). Future sabers: Dark Shock LE Obsidian V4 (36” UEHG GB), $75 Mystery Box

Several cannoli... a tasty addition to my collection.

jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #9646 on: December 18, 2018, 06:21:15 AM »

My Brood Guard will be here on Friday! I'm insanely excited. I got it with a short 16 inch blade in Guardian blue. My ceiling is a little too low for spinning and it's too cold outside to practice comfortably out there until the spring. I was pretty bummed until I ran across this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m09WIW9vV6Y

featuring the Tonfa style Brood Guards. I did some more research on Tonfa fighting and it seems like these sabers could be super fun. I couldn't afford a pair right now, so I'm going to have one Brood Guard and one practice Tonfa that I picked up at a martial arts store until I've decided I want to commit.

Literally giddy about being able to play with sabers without freezing to death or punching a hole in my ceiling.  Grin Grin

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9647 on: December 18, 2018, 06:11:51 AM »

My Brood Guard will be here on Friday! I'm insanely excited. I got it with a short 16 inch blade in Guardian blue. My ceiling is a little too low for spinning and it's too cold outside to practice comfortably out there until the spring. I was pretty bummed until I ran across this video:

featuring the Tonfa style Brood Guards. I did some more research on Tonfa fighting and it seems like these sabers could be super fun. I couldn't afford a pair right now, so I'm going to have one Brood Guard and one practice Tonfa that I picked up at a martial arts store until I've decided I want to commit.

Literally giddy about being able to play with sabers without freezing to death or punching a hole in my ceiling.  Grin Grin

Hey there jldavi, I look forward to seeing your Broodguard when it arrives, it's a pair of sabers that I want to own as well. I look forward to it and thank you for posting that video, it was really fun to watch.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9648 on: December 18, 2018, 01:57:50 PM »

For future reference when embedding vids, you simply need to post the address and eliminate the "s" at the end of http

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m09WIW9vV6Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #9649 on: December 20, 2018, 02:43:40 AM »

My Brood Guard came! A few days early even.

Will post photos soon. I'm in love with this thing. In the Star Wars universe it probably wouldn't make a good weapon, since my elbow basically rests on the blade when held like a Tonfa, and if you swung too hard back towards your body, you'd take a chunk out of your side. But since I'm in no danger of cleaving myself in half, I really like it! I think it's fun and flashy and different. Would 100% recommend a pair of these.

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9650 on: December 20, 2018, 02:56:07 AM »

Glad you’re enjoying yourself, any pictures?

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #9651 on: December 20, 2018, 10:42:25 AM »

My Brood Guard came! A few days early even.

Will post photos soon. I'm in love with this thing. In the Star Wars universe it probably wouldn't make a good weapon, since my elbow basically rests on the blade when held like a Tonfa, and if you swung too hard back towards your body, you'd take a chunk out of your side. But since I'm in no danger of cleaving myself in half, I really like it! I think it's fun and flashy and different. Would 100% recommend a pair of these.

Congrats on the Brood guard, I love mine. They are my favorite and yes they are best in pairs. I have fully customized mine with weathering, leather, and custom blades. So much customization potential.

Looking forward to your pics.
Point for the Brood love

Just finished up modifying them have a look through this topic,
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40383.msg686787#msg686787

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

th3tick
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9652 on: December 20, 2018, 07:49:40 PM »

So our v5 order, which we'd been promised would arrive by Christmas is now on backorder.  Anyone know what this is about, or have it happen to their order?

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9653 on: December 20, 2018, 08:00:14 PM »

So our v5 order, which we'd been promised would arrive by Christmas is now on backorder.  Anyone know what this is about, or have it happen to their order?

Apparently, they're more popular than UltraSabers planned for. 

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9654 on: December 20, 2018, 03:46:40 PM »

No problem with my order, it arrived today. Was planning on an unboxing video, but since it's raining heavily, I can't do that today. Hopefully tomorrow it will just be overcast, or a light drizzle. Before you ask, no I won't film inside. I consider it a public service not to do so, for peoples' sanity.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9655 on: December 20, 2018, 11:00:42 PM »

Looking forward to seeing your unboxing video, chalion

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9656 on: December 22, 2018, 08:24:58 PM »

Looking forward to seeing your unboxing video, chalion

Infinit01, you already watched the video and made your comments (point to you), just posting here that I did make the video (12 minutes plus), with everything that was delivered, plus pictures of the Dark Apprentice, Dark Sentinel LE & Sentinel LE V5's with the inserts/collars/sleeves swapped to show what they look like.

This is the thread for those who are interested:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40461.0

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9657 on: December 22, 2018, 08:46:47 PM »

Infinit01, you already watched the video and made your comments (point to you), just posting here that I did make the video (12 minutes plus), with everything that was delivered, plus pictures of the Dark Apprentice, Dark Sentinel LE & Sentinel LE V5's with the inserts/collars/sleeves swapped to show what they look like.

This is the thread for those who are interested:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40461.0

You’re welcome and have a point back. Love your videos by the way

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9658 on: December 22, 2018, 09:25:47 PM »

You’re welcome and have a point back. Love your videos by the way

Started watching your saber swinging thread. I need to say I wish I could do that at where I work without getting arrested.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9659 on: December 22, 2018, 04:49:02 PM »

Started watching your saber swinging thread. I need to say I wish I could do that at where I work without getting arrested.

Thanks, chalion. I get in really early and it doesn’t hurt that I can have own office and work room in the back. Plus , I make sure to do it before work and such

Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: