Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 847978 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -51

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #9795 on: May 13, 2019, 06:49:02 AM »

I hope this means my notice is coming soon.

Hoping for you!

-Butcher "Ash" Fire Orange
-Custom "Inferno" Pyrestone Orange
-Aeon V3 LE "Bastion" Arctic Blue

Through passion, I gain strength

Dox
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9796 on: May 16, 2019, 09:46:33 PM »

I was going to do an unboxing video this weekend, but eh... I couldn't wait that long. I opened the box and I really like it. I took off my wedding ring, worried I'd scratch it. Then I lit it up, and the dog was not happy at all. I can't tell if it was the color or the sound. She had no problem barking bravely at the delivery person, though. Cheesy

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1009

« Reply #9797 on: May 17, 2019, 01:06:00 AM »

I was going to do an unboxing video this weekend, but eh... I couldn't wait that long. I opened the box and I really like it. I took off my wedding ring, worried I'd scratch it. Then I lit it up, and the dog was not happy at all. I can't tell if it was the color or the sound. She had no problem barking bravely at the delivery person, though. Cheesy
What did you get?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 11

ASU Quidditch -- Brooms up!

« Reply #9798 on: May 17, 2019, 08:54:23 AM »

She had no problem barking bravely at the delivery person, though. Cheesy

Good for her!  That's her job, after all.

Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green
Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -718

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9799 on: May 17, 2019, 09:42:06 AM »

I am pretty excited now. I got my email notifying me that my Hot Toys Episode III Obi Wan Kenobi will be shipping soon.

My Sabers:
Diamond:  Archon v3.1 / Graflex SE / Guardian
Emerald: Bellicose
V4 Sound: Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
Stunts: Aeon LE v2 / Aeon v4 / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x3) / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2) / Sentinel v4 / Sentinel LE v4

Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Chiron Nox (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Dox
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9800 on: May 17, 2019, 11:02:12 PM »

What did you get?

Azure Reaper. The claws are neat, but I'm glad they're removable in case I keep whacking myself twirling the blade. Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1231

Light side points please

« Reply #9801 on: May 18, 2019, 06:05:25 AM »

Excellent choice Dox!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1009

« Reply #9802 on: May 19, 2019, 12:30:19 AM »

Azure Reaper. The claws are neat, but I'm glad they're removable in case I keep whacking myself twirling the blade. Smiley
Yeah that pommel claw can be deadly LOL. First thing I took off of mine.

Xehanort
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9803 on: May 19, 2019, 03:45:01 PM »

I just ordered my first emerald saber. Went with a lost gray, super excited to get it but it has been on lead since the 2nd! I know its worth the wait but the anticipation of another saber kills me! I also added a $75 mystery saber with it and well thats always a joy to open!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -284

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9804 on: May 19, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »

Gotta say, the Lost Grey is very nice. You will love it.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Manticore, DSI Battle Saber and Grand Master LE

Wish list:  Azure Dorinian, Monarch (nickle plated), Dark Shock, Malice,  and the Dark Graflex.

BionicDance
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #9805 on: Yesterday at 07:38:53 PM »

There was no way I wasn't getting a Graflex; it's Luke's saber from ANH and ESB...it was a given.
Even though some of the folks in the San Diego Sabers FB group were telling me that it's really bulky, I didn't care; if it's anything like my ForceFX Graflex, I'll be fine. I brought the hilt with me when I bought my lacrosse gloves, swung it around...it was pretty comfy.

This is my first saber...but I went with the Diamond controller.
I wasn't going to, at first...but I wanted a custom color, and I watched the tutorial videos; I was like, "This looks just like editing video or doing animation...I can do this. I have ideas for this!"
I've seen some people go all Christmas-lights-y, but I'm gonna go for a certain kind of realism, sticking with a consistent color scheme and movie-accurate sounds. But I have some ideas for the ignition sequence, and some ideas for swinging...give both a little more emphasis, a little more oomph.

I honestly can't wait. I just wish I knew how long until it arrives... *bouncebounce*

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1231

Light side points please

« Reply #9806 on: Yesterday at 07:49:29 PM »

Wow great choice, kudos for just diving in the deep end and getting the best! +1 point to you

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -284

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9807 on: Today at 06:35:48 AM »

I got my notice. My Grand Master LE will be here Friday. I am geeking out soooooo badly right now! I can't stop smiling /frowning right now. (the frowning comes with a slightly evil smirk) I am telling you this forum  because I know you understand...

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Manticore, DSI Battle Saber and Grand Master LE

Wish list:  Azure Dorinian, Monarch (nickle plated), Dark Shock, Malice,  and the Dark Graflex.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2041

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9808 on: Today at 07:17:22 AM »

I got my notice. My Grand Master LE will be here Friday. I am geeking out soooooo badly right now! I can't stop smiling /frowning right now. (the frowning comes with a slightly evil smirk) I am telling you this forum  because I know you understand...

Woop Woop! Can't wait to see pictures

PsychoSith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -51

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #9809 on: Today at 07:26:15 AM »

Glad to hear it! Cant wait to see.

-Butcher "Ash" Fire Orange
-Custom "Inferno" Pyrestone Orange
-Aeon V3 LE "Bastion" Arctic Blue

Through passion, I gain strength

Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: