Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 656 657 [658] 659 660 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2133099 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9855 on: June 12, 2019, 09:41:49 PM »

end of the month I'm finally ordering my Consular!
been waiting on the free initiate deal.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9856 on: June 12, 2019, 09:47:53 PM »

Can't wait to see all the lightsaber pics when every one gets their sabers in.

I have to sit this Summer Giveaway out, but congrats on everyone who's jumping on this.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #9857 on: June 13, 2019, 12:04:22 AM »

That's a boatload of sabers, Maestro!  We definitely want to see pics after they arrive, and an unboxing video if you are in the mood.

I usually don't do videos, but unboxing seven sabers at once might be a sight. 

Wow, that's quite a haul! Hope you some good stuff on those freebees!

Ditto!  I'm really curious to see what sort of Frankensaber I get. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9858 on: June 21, 2019, 08:49:38 PM »

Can't wait to see all the lightsaber pics when every one gets their sabers in.

I have to sit this Summer Giveaway out, but congrats on everyone who's jumping on this.

Oh well, needed to use those coupon codes for an init and grab bag anyways. Dominicide looks sweet and the description for it bears intense scrutiny.  Now to wait till the end of July for it to ship.

Draconis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9859 on: July 08, 2019, 10:41:21 PM »

After I got two Mystery Boxes at Awesome Con, my younger brother really wanted to get saber for himself. I had been hesitating to get another, but I decided that if an order was going to be placed, I might as well bite and get the one I had been looking at, and snag an Initiate as well.

I got the Savior in Pyrestone Orange (I loved the look of the Heart of the Guardian crystal in KotOR), and my brother got the Dark Sentinel V5 in Sunrider's Destiny with the Dark Catalyst pommel. I'm hoping the free Initiate is one of the newer models (who wouldn't?), but if it's a V2, I'll get a coupler so I can turn my Dominix into a staff.

The order went in a week and a half ago, so my brother has naturally been asking about if they shipped yet on a daily basis (Patience, young Padawan). I will absolutely post photos once they arrive.

Savior, PS Orange (Heart of the Guardian)
Dark Sentinel v4, S Green, Windows, AV
Dominix v2, G Blue, AV
Dark Initiate v2, A Blue

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9860 on: July 09, 2019, 02:56:15 AM »

waiting for Thursday when my saber finally comes in. and curious what free initiate I end up with.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9861 on: July 10, 2019, 08:19:21 PM »

We all agree. We can't wait to see what you get. Pictures..Pictures...PICTURES!!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9862 on: July 10, 2019, 11:16:54 PM »

We all agree. We can't wait to see what you get. Pictures..Pictures...PICTURES!!

Ditto!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9863 on: July 20, 2019, 01:18:34 PM »

Just ordered 2 Shock LE emitters, plus 4 adjustable Flush Coupler with Vents (2 of each color) and got a 15% discount from the Amazon Prime offer.

Shock emitters are for the Dominicide LE I have on pre-order (i'm not a fan of the claws on the provided emitters) and the adjustable flush couplers I intend to use for pommels on my 4 V5 lightsabers to see how well they'll work. I had purchased 8 Grand Master pommels but was not satisfied with how they looked on the V5's - but those look nice on the Graflex lightsaber variants I own.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #9864 on: July 27, 2019, 02:10:32 AM »

Didnt expect to return to this thread anytime soon, but here I (giddily) am!

My wonderful gf just ordered me a Consular Green (been looking at that color awhile) Aeon V5 with a pointed UE blade and stand included! I AM THE HYPE

Will have to see what frankensaber fun can be had with that and my Inferno

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9865 on: July 27, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »

Got my parts so now I just need to wait for my Dominicide to ship. Hopefully in the next week or so.

Didnt expect to return to this thread anytime soon, but here I (giddily) am!

My wonderful gf just ordered me a Consular Green (been looking at that color awhile) Aeon V5 with a pointed UE blade and stand included! I AM THE HYPE

Will have to see what frankensaber fun can be had with that and my Inferno

Can't wait to see your Aeon V5 and what mods you do to it................Hopefully with pictures.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #9866 on: July 27, 2019, 11:14:55 PM »

Got my parts so now I just need to wait for my Dominicide to ship. Hopefully in the next week or so.

Can't wait to see your Aeon V5 and what mods you do to it................Hopefully with pictures.

Always with pictures  Wink

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9867 on: August 01, 2019, 09:15:09 PM »

Dominicide just shipped today, delivery due Tuesday.

Now to see what to order for the Summer Raffle.

Bellicose with diamond, plus Dominix LE v3 with diamond.

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #9868 on: August 02, 2019, 03:28:02 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh damn...so much for keeping the credit card balance down Cheesy

I have been visiting US for years, adding to wishlist, dreaming, scoffing at the notion of parting with so much $$ for these things.  Yesterday, however, I took the plunge and placed my first order...which then turned into a late night SECOND order - I SWEAR that alcohol was not involved!!!  Ya, I'm screwed! Grin

May I ask the veterans of the forum:  I assume US orders spike much higher during promotional periods such as August?  Am I correct in assuming this turns lead time into weeks as opposed to days?  Oh god this is gonna be tough!! Cheesy

#1 Graflex SE with Emerald & Obsidian v4, illuminated AV, gold buttons, etc...
#2 Chosen One CE, equally loaded

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9869 on: August 02, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »

You are correct. As the raffle is just getting started, they tend to hold off until winners are announced,  usually. If you're a winner. I think (don't quote me) if you don't win, you might get your sabers sooner.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 656 657 [658] 659 660 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: