Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148166 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9915 on: November 30, 2019, 02:01:03 AM »

Wouldn't they have told me prior to accepting funds that it was on backorder?
There is a set of instructions prior to the “place order” function being active that tells you to check the “in stock” status of the items on your order.  Also, if you look at the receipt you were emailed, it should probably state there whether or not it was in stock.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

dustybottoms
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9916 on: November 30, 2019, 01:31:52 PM »

There is a set of instructions prior to the “place order” function being active that tells you to check the “in stock” status of the items on your order.  Also, if you look at the receipt you were emailed, it should probably state there whether or not it was in stock.

Hmm, it stated it was in stock. Random question, does anyone know what blade OD the fallen saber accepts? Is it 1" or 7/8"?

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9917 on: November 30, 2019, 02:14:15 PM »

Hmm, it stated it was in stock. Random question, does anyone know what blade OD the fallen saber accepts? Is it 1" or 7/8"?

All UltraSabers use 1 inch blades.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

dustybottoms
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9918 on: November 30, 2019, 06:00:00 PM »

All UltraSabers use 1 inch blades.

Thanks!!

Sani2341
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -39

« Reply #9919 on: November 30, 2019, 11:57:19 PM »

Waiting for my second Mysterybox to be shiped.

imprimis5
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #9920 on: December 07, 2019, 07:38:04 PM »

Hi, it’s me. I had a miserable week at work and haven’t had the energy to keep up with the forum. Pro tip: always keep an updated resume in case you ever get stuck in a job that is utterly awful.

Anyway, I just got a notification that the shipping label for my Spectre has been printed! Fingers crossed, it’ll show up on Wednesday!

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #9921 on: December 08, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »

Hi, it’s me. I had a miserable week at work and haven’t had the energy to keep up with the forum. Pro tip: always keep an updated resume in case you ever get stuck in a job that is utterly awful.

Anyway, I just got a notification that the shipping label for my Spectre has been printed! Fingers crossed, it’ll show up on Wednesday!

I know what you mean.  Work can definitely torpedo saber and forum time.  I'm just getting around to messing with my Spectre because work was so hectic.  I hope yours arrives soon!  You're gonna love it!  Pics or it didn't happen!

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9922 on: December 08, 2019, 04:47:50 AM »

got one of the crew that just got shipping notice for her fallen in bane's heart.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #9923 on: December 13, 2019, 01:54:07 AM »

Orders myself the Emperors Hand blazing red for myself and the wife got the fallen combat ready in consular green....I really wanted the Fallen for myself but, the wife always wins...because she has lady parts

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9924 on: December 13, 2019, 03:44:33 AM »

Emperor's Hand, Spectre are two awesome sabers and are part of a 3 way tie for me absolute favorite saber. You folks are going to be VERY HAPPY with your choices.  As for the Fallen, I feel once I have it in my collection...there will be a 4 way tie for my #1 saber in my collection.  I plan to make one slight modification to my Fallen.  I may just have to get it during the sith sale. Trying to wait for the next raffle....but I get paid multiple  times before this month ends...patience...all will be mine soon enough. Anyway, we're going to need to see pictures people.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

gnl.weirdness
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9925 on: December 22, 2019, 03:22:49 PM »

waiting on a dominix v2 ordered on the 6th of dec, ZERO updates however and it seems a lot of other people are not getting any info on orders either.

Would be super excited, but it seems ultra is dropping the ball :: ( have had such success in the past.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #9926 on: December 22, 2019, 05:39:12 PM »

I decided to start collecting the character inspired hilts and ordered up 5 sabers for Christmas for myself. A Chosen One SE, a Graflex SE, a Guardian, and a pair of Menace SEs. They are all in the character colors but stunts so i can more easily upgrade them later. I plan to do then with pixel blades as budget allows.

Funny thing i found with all the talk of order delays i looked through my order history and discovered that this order and my first ever order in 2014 are only 5 cents different. Both came out to $787.6x. Might be time to take a flight somewhere on a Dreamliner just to find where the fates want  me to go.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9927 on: December 24, 2019, 08:08:52 PM »

Waiting for my Dark Sentinel v5 with the Emerald drivers...absolutely can NOT wait! Also ordered a mystery box and got my wife an apprentice v4 with the violet purple blade, which is due in sometime TODAY before 8pm...The AGONY of waiting!!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

SithReaper92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9928 on: December 27, 2019, 01:50:27 PM »

So I placed an order on the 20th and I just finished placing another about 5 minutes ago. Ultrasabers has recieved 6,811 orders in a week....no wonder were all having trouble getting ahold of them! My first order was 2 mystery boxes and I just ordered a D/A LE v4 w/windows stunt in blazing red. Ordering either my Graflex, Chosen one, or 1 of 2 Menace next week I just can’t decide which to do next lol haven’t even gotten my 1st saber yet and I’m already addicted! Anyway just thought I’d share that bit of insane info with everyone. Keep up the patience the force will guide us all to our sabers in due time.

Owned Sabers:
Aeon LE v3 (CG)
Aeon v4 w/windows (AS)

callmemikeyb
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9929 on: December 27, 2019, 02:22:39 PM »

The 6,811 orders in a week... where did you get that info from? If so, good for US on business, just bad for us on getting our Lightsabers.(I don't mind waiting as I've heard the quality is amazing)

Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: