Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 680 681 [682] 683 684 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123814 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10215 on: March 27, 2020, 11:42:24 PM »

MY ORDER ARRIVED!! THE HYPE IS REAL!!!

I'll do a video and pics soon

-

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10216 on: March 29, 2020, 08:48:35 AM »

Still waiting on mine. I kind of hate emailing the staff at US but it's really the only way to talk to em. This week will be number 7 since my order. Hopefully it gets here soon.

DarthFurta
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #10217 on: March 29, 2020, 12:48:15 PM »

got an email today. my dark mantis without claw holes emitter is 8-12 additional weeks back order...options being explored

On order:
Dark Sentinel V5 lite BR
Mantis CE BR

Owned:
Flamberge SE BR Stunt
Dominicide BR stunt
DarkInitiatev4 BR Stunt
PHANTOM INITIATE V2 BR Stunt
Dark Mantis BR premium obsidian

Dark Side Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10218 on: March 29, 2020, 01:58:13 PM »

MY ORDER ARRIVED!! THE HYPE IS REAL!!!

I'll do a video and pics soon

-

Congrats, Galef!

Still waiting on mine. I kind of hate emailing the staff at US but it's really the only way to talk to em. This week will be number 7 since my order. Hopefully it gets here soon.

Stay positive, Jbird. It'll arrive, just a matter of when. UltraSabers have been working 24/7 in three different shifts to get sabers out to everyone.

got an email today. my dark mantis without claw holes emitter is 8-12 additional weeks back order...options being explored

Sorry to hear about that, DarthFurta. I hope you find another saber in mind for now.

DarthFurta
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #10219 on: March 29, 2020, 02:29:26 PM »

Congrats, Galef!

Stay positive, Jbird. It'll arrive, just a matter of when. UltraSabers have been working 24/7 in three different shifts to get sabers out to everyone.

Sorry to hear about that, DarthFurta. I hope you find another saber in mind for now.

im still getting a mantis. im hoping the can just swap the emmitter they dont have for an emitter i want on the hilt anyways. either that or my dark goes crimson.  either way, i cant wait to put that on the yaris/ and go for a spin.

On order:
Dark Sentinel V5 lite BR
Mantis CE BR

Owned:
Flamberge SE BR Stunt
Dominicide BR stunt
DarkInitiatev4 BR Stunt
PHANTOM INITIATE V2 BR Stunt
Dark Mantis BR premium obsidian

Dark Side Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10220 on: March 29, 2020, 02:36:24 PM »

im still getting a mantis. im hoping the can just swap the emmitter they dont have for an emitter i want on the hilt anyways. either that or my dark goes crimson.  either way, i cant wait to put that on the yaris/ and go for a spin.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this!

jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #10221 on: March 30, 2020, 12:44:38 AM »

i placed my order 6 weeks ago, what is a reasonable time to wait before sending an email checking on order progress? i dont want to send any unnessesary emails to add to the backlog that wont help, but i did notice sending email last order seems to have sped things along. So at what time point should i send email without seeming unfairly impatient?

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #10222 on: March 30, 2020, 01:52:21 AM »

i placed my order 6 weeks ago, what is a reasonable time to wait before sending an email checking on order progress? i dont want to send any unnessesary emails to add to the backlog that wont help, but i did notice sending email last order seems to have sped things along. So at what time point should i send email without seeming unfairly impatient?

I’m still waiting on my Diamond Menace CE ordered on January 29th. I would say it’s reasonable to email at 8 weeks, as that would be double their advertised lead time. My order should arrive  with a first place raffle prize, which will be a random hilt Emerald Driver with V4 sound, so I don’t mind waiting. I don’t think I’ll email them, as my hope is that if I’m patient about it I’ll be rewarded with a second Menace to complete the staff lol

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10223 on: March 30, 2020, 11:13:30 AM »

UltraSabers have been busy since before the holidays then there was the Rise of Skywalker which added to their sales which has kept them busy but please be patient, they are working 24/7 in three different shifts trying to get sabers out to customers and members

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10224 on: March 30, 2020, 03:45:14 PM »

Don’t stress. Most of us waited 8-10 weeks I just got my winning saber and raffle Prize on Monday from Jan 14 order.

Useful to know! I placed my order on that day as well. I expect my order will be delayed relative to that, because I had some upgrades done to the raffle stunt saber.

I'm starting to wonder if I should email to ask for an ETA.... I don't mind the wait, I expected a long one under the circumstances. But I'm starting to chafe a bit from not having any idea when.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10225 on: March 30, 2020, 05:19:03 PM »

Just got my order from Feb 27, my custom Initiate V5, Obsidian V4, VA blade, and a Dark Liberator V3 with CG blade, and the “freeinitiate” bonus is a Initiate V4 with red 24” blade and two AAA setup . I like the Liberator it’s a nice basic hilt but looks and feels good .

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10226 on: March 30, 2020, 06:28:45 PM »

Useful to know! I placed my order on that day as well. I expect my order will be delayed relative to that, because I had some upgrades done to the raffle stunt saber.

I'm starting to wonder if I should email to ask for an ETA.... I don't mind the wait, I expected a long one under the circumstances. But I'm starting to chafe a bit from not having any idea when.

Yeah I just sent an email to customer service email and marlena asking for tentative timeline. The leads with US is still pretty good.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10227 on: March 30, 2020, 06:38:27 PM »

Yeah I just sent an email to customer service email and marlena asking for tentative timeline. The leads with US is still pretty good.

Same here.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10228 on: March 30, 2020, 09:17:45 PM »

Just got my order from Feb 27, my custom Initiate V5, Obsidian V4, VA blade, and a Dark Liberator V3 with CG blade, and the “freeinitiate” bonus is a Initiate V4 with red 24” blade and two AAA setup . I like the Liberator it’s a nice basic hilt but looks and feels good .

update: the other MB I got today, the one that processed in less than a day, turned out to be an Aeon LE V2 in Consular Green. Not bad!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she