Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 684 685 [686] 687 688 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2124132 times)
Darth Imperious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #10275 on: April 07, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »

Just received confirmation that my saber has been completed and shipped!

However, I have a question. When I go to track the order, it says the order number doesn't exist. Does it take time for FedEx to refresh their system with tracking numbers?

"Just because I follow the darkside doesn't mean I'm evil"

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10276 on: April 07, 2020, 04:19:32 PM »

Just received confirmation that my saber has been completed and shipped!

However, I have a question. When I go to track the order, it says the order number doesn't exist. Does it take time for FedEx to refresh their system with tracking numbers?

They may not have uploaded the tracking number to FedEx yet.  It will be in there before the FedEx guy makes his pick-up at their dock.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Imperious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10277 on: April 07, 2020, 04:39:25 PM »

They may not have uploaded the tracking number to FedEx yet.  It will be in there before the FedEx guy makes his pick-up at their dock.

Thank you!

Darth Imperious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10278 on: April 07, 2020, 07:00:34 PM »

I recieved the email from Fed Ex. My first saber should be here Saturday!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #10279 on: April 07, 2020, 07:32:03 PM »

I recieved the email from Fed Ex. My first saber should be here Saturday!

good deal!   Please feel free to share some pictures with the forum, we love to share in the joy!   :-)

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10280 on: April 07, 2020, 08:04:06 PM »

Sabers came yesterday! Pics are coming

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10281 on: April 07, 2020, 08:07:59 PM »

Got the email for tracking. I should be getting my saber by end of this Friday. Which is on the short end of the 8-10 weeks (6 weeks from Feb 28th if my math is right). Which is cool.

Rexecution
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10282 on: April 07, 2020, 08:53:17 PM »

Got the email for tracking. I should be getting my saber by end of this Friday. Which is on the short end of the 8-10 weeks (6 weeks from Feb 28th if my math is right). Which is cool.

That's nice! I wonder if they ship orders out based on how simple the order is, or by when you placed it. I ordered mine the 17th of February, whereas you ordered yours the 28th! I wonder if they have different people who each work on a group of orders, and yours was made first. Funny how it works. Excited for you though!

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10283 on: April 07, 2020, 08:59:27 PM »

That's nice! I wonder if they ship orders out based on how simple the order is, or by when you placed it. I ordered mine the 17th of February, whereas you ordered yours the 28th! I wonder if they have different people who each work on a group of orders, and yours was made first. Funny how it works. Excited for you though!

It really boils down to what you order. Sound sabers take more skill to build, and not as many of their builders are able to do it yet, so that slows down an order, while one that is all stunt saber can be built by whatever person get tasked with it. An order like mine will take longer simply due to sheer volume of the order, even though it’s all stunt sabers. I ordered on the 26th, so I’m already well beyond the estimated time and just twiddling my thumbs while I wait. Wouldn’t be so bad if I hadn’t been out of work since they closed the schools. The only upside to this is I’ll have plenty of time to play with mine because I don’t go back to work until September when school starts back up. The joys of working at a school I guess.

Light side points when warranted

Rexecution
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10284 on: April 07, 2020, 09:28:01 PM »

It really boils down to what you order. Sound sabers take more skill to build, and not as many of their builders are able to do it yet, so that slows down an order, while one that is all stunt saber can be built by whatever person get tasked with it. An order like mine will take longer simply due to sheer volume of the order, even though it’s all stunt sabers. I ordered on the 26th, so I’m already well beyond the estimated time and just twiddling my thumbs while I wait. Wouldn’t be so bad if I hadn’t been out of work since they closed the schools. The only upside to this is I’ll have plenty of time to play with mine because I don’t go back to work until September when school starts back up. The joys of working at a school I guess.

That's kind of what I thought too. I got one with sound and flash on clash, so I bet I'm still in for another week or 2.

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10285 on: April 07, 2020, 10:07:31 PM »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't add sound to mine. So they were probably waiting for the small pieces and whatnot that I did order for the saber and what goes with that style hilt. Hope you get yours soon. I'm in a similar boat with my restaurant being closed down #1; #2, not much foot traffic in my area's major airport. I'll have time to play with it until orders are lifted for restaurants/bars to reopen.

DarthDanklin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10286 on: April 07, 2020, 10:20:51 PM »

Received my order from the Feb. 16th today and got a tracking number for an order I placed on the 17th!

On the left is the free initiate saber which I believe is a dark initiate v3. Middle is my mystery box, which is an apprentice v4. Not a great pull on the mystery box, but the azure fallen is beautiful which was the main part of my order. I find the weight if the fallen to be in the blade guards, so I would say this is more of a two handed saber. It’s also massive, so I doubt I’ll be making a staff out of it. Overall, I’m really happy with the order!

Now just waiting on my renegade LE, expected thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi fell long before the Purge. Stifled by tradition. Deafened by our past glories. Blinded by endless war.

- “Taron Malicos”

Dark Side Pts Preferred

Aresenal: Chosen CE, Renegade LE, Azure Fallen, Savior, Grand Master LE, Crimson Mantis, Spectre

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #10287 on: April 07, 2020, 11:12:31 PM »

Received my order from the Feb. 16th today and got a tracking number for an order I placed on the 17th!

On the left is the free initiate saber which I believe is a dark initiate v3. Middle is my mystery box, which is an apprentice v4. Not a great pull on the mystery box, but the azure fallen is beautiful which was the main part of my order. I find the weight if the fallen to be in the blade guards, so I would say this is more of a two handed saber. It’s also massive, so I doubt I’ll be making a staff out of it. Overall, I’m really happy with the order!

Those are great pulls, DD!   That Dark Initiate V3 is really nice, is it Sentinel Yellow or Fire Orange?  That would be a great one to match for a staff, I think.  :-)

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10288 on: April 07, 2020, 11:25:10 PM »

Patiently waiting on our first Mystery box. I've heard recent reports of people getting their shipping notice within a week of ordering for only MB orders.
I'm hoping the same happens for us. I've even heard of notices going out within 24hrs, but alas I ordered on Saturday and it's already Tuesday and no tracking number.

Fingers crossed for shipping by the end of this week.

We'll do an unboxing + reveal of whose saber it will be, since my youngest son will get to choose between it and a Phantasm V2 in VA with red day blades.
So I'd imagine he'll only decide to keep the MB if it has sound or is true red. Otherwise a staff in slightly dimmed red is a better choice.

-

Rexecution
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10289 on: April 08, 2020, 01:36:36 AM »

Ooh. You're making me even more antsy for my order, cuz it was the same day.

Pages: 1 ... 684 685 [686] 687 688 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: