Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171238 times)
Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10560 on: May 13, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »

That absolutely makes sense then.  While my order wasn't lower level overall (Azure Fallen), I did have the Lite Soudboard.  So maybe that was the one piece that was holding things up for me.

Well that's good to know that they have more Lite Soundboards in stock again! Enjoy your Fallen my friend! An Azure Fallen nonetheless, beautiful saber. What colour?

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10561 on: May 13, 2020, 06:44:41 PM »

Both my processing orders are stunts and because I just had an April order ship out exactly at 3 weeks, I was hoping they were more caught up.
But alas, that was a Premium sound saber, so if the pattern is indicating Stunts are still backed up, I'd better strap myself in for a bit of a longer wait than expected.
Was hopping to get both orders by June, but I need to back off that expectation.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop obsessing over a saber order you're really excited about?
We're in a bit of a Star Wars drought until Mando Season 2 in October.

-

TheLonelyJedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10562 on: May 13, 2020, 06:56:20 PM »

Well that's good to know that they have more Lite Soundboards in stock again! Enjoy your Fallen my friend! An Azure Fallen nonetheless, beautiful saber. What colour?

Thanks!  I really liked the reviews about it.  I got it in Arctic Blue.  It'll be my very first saber.  After that I might get a stunt in another color.  I was thinking maybe orange or yellow.  Any recommendations as to which saber would look good with that color blade?

Luminous beings are we

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10563 on: May 13, 2020, 07:14:51 PM »

Both my processing orders are stunts and because I just had an April order ship out exactly at 3 weeks, I was hoping they were more caught up.
But alas, that was a Premium sound saber, so if the pattern is indicating Stunts are still backed up, I'd better strap myself in for a bit of a longer wait than expected.
Was hopping to get both orders by June, but I need to back off that expectation.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop obsessing over a saber order you're really excited about?
We're in a bit of a Star Wars drought until Mando Season 2 in October.

-
what ive been doing was re-watching all the films, shows (even 2003 version of clone wars), trained in my yard with a single, dual, and staffed saber and training on transitioning between the latter two using two that have a quick release coupler on 'em, and watching Lightsaber Choreography Competitions starting from 2006 on along with working on my entry. think that should be plenty to do before your saber(s) arrives.

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10564 on: May 13, 2020, 07:15:15 PM »

Thanks!  I really liked the reviews about it.  I got it in Arctic Blue.  It'll be my very first saber.  After that I might get a stunt in another color.  I was thinking maybe orange or yellow.  Any recommendations as to which saber would look good with that color blade?
I don't necessarily have a hilt suggestion, but if you are going yellow or orange, I highly recommend Tri-Silver with color discs.
The yellow and orange (looks almost red) discs are actually the best 2, IMO. Reds, blues and purple is kinda hard to get with the discs as the look a bit washed out, but the yellow are orange are darn near identical to Fire Orange or Sentinel yellow.
So getting Tri-Silver with discs gets you at least 3 good color (yellow, orange and of course white)

My Son's Fallen is in this setup and we've even been able to get decent blues and greens, albeit using colored blades.

what ive been doing was re-watching all the films, shows (even 2003 version of clone wars), trained in my yard with a single, dual, and staffed saber and training on transitioning between the latter two using two that have a quick release coupler on 'em, and watching Lightsaber Choreography Competitions starting from 2006 on along with working on my entry. think that should be plenty to do before your saber(s) arrives.
With everything that's been going on lately, we've already binged watched all the movies and tv shows. And I'd love to practice with my QR coupler, but it's in the order I'm waiting on. Hence the impatience.
I guess I'll keep practicing my double Obi-Ani and Wheel twirls

-

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10565 on: May 13, 2020, 07:39:01 PM »

With everything that's been going on lately, we've already binged watched all the movies and tv shows. And I'd love to practice with my QR coupler, but it's in the order I'm waiting on. Hence the impatience.
I guess I'll keep practicing my double Obi-Ani and Wheel twirls

-
man if you were in kansas, we could do the full fight XD

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10566 on: May 13, 2020, 10:11:14 PM »

Well..now there is two of them...orders that is!

May 1st, I ordered... something to be revealed later. (Not a Diamond saber!)
May 13th, I ordered me my 4th Diamond saber, The Dominicide! with recharge port!

What am I doing?!?!  Grin Cheesy

My girlfriend is going to murder me...  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

But I took advantage of the 15% off sale!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

TheLonelyJedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10567 on: May 13, 2020, 10:27:09 PM »

I don't necessarily have a hilt suggestion, but if you are going yellow or orange, I highly recommend Tri-Silver with color discs.
The yellow and orange (looks almost red) discs are actually the best 2, IMO. Reds, blues and purple is kinda hard to get with the discs as the look a bit washed out, but the yellow are orange are darn near identical to Fire Orange or Sentinel yellow.
So getting Tri-Silver with discs gets you at least 3 good color (yellow, orange and of course white)

My Son's Fallen is in this setup and we've even been able to get decent blues and greens, albeit using colored blades.
-

I'll have to keep that in mind.  I wonder if there is a youtube video out there showing those options...

Luminous beings are we

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10568 on: May 13, 2020, 11:09:32 PM »

After wanting one since my childhood, I finally decided to order a custom lightsaber for myself on April 28th so I'm just over 2 weeks out.  I ordered a Initiate LE v5 with Flash on Clash and the Obsidian Lite soundboard.

I debated for a few days on whether to get the Obsidian or the Obsidian Lite, but its kinda going to be a display piece as well as something to mess around with so I decided on the Lite. Based on what you all have said, if i had known it was going to delay the process of getting the lightsaber, I honestly would have paid more for the Full Obsidian soundboard.  I emailed them asking if they had an estimated current lead time just to help with the impatience of just wanting to get my lightsaber and only got the auto-response. I guess there's nothing to do now but wait and see when it arrives though.

I also live literally an hour from their shop too so I was hoping that would speed up my order since shipping has to be way cheaper to go across a city instead of across the country haha

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10569 on: May 14, 2020, 12:03:59 AM »

After wanting one since my childhood, I finally decided to order a custom lightsaber for myself on April 28th so I'm just over 2 weeks out.  I ordered a Initiate LE v5 with Flash on Clash and the Obsidian Lite soundboard.

I debated for a few days on whether to get the Obsidian or the Obsidian Lite, but its kinda going to be a display piece as well as something to mess around with so I decided on the Lite. Based on what you all have said, if i had known it was going to delay the process of getting the lightsaber, I honestly would have paid more for the Full Obsidian soundboard.  I emailed them asking if they had an estimated current lead time just to help with the impatience of just wanting to get my lightsaber and only got the auto-response. I guess there's nothing to do now but wait and see when it arrives though.

I also live literally an hour from their shop too so I was hoping that would speed up my order since shipping has to be way cheaper to go across a city instead of across the country haha

I had that exact same order Initiate LE V5 w/ Obsidian Lite its actually the one Im waiting on. But I was contacted once that the Obsidian Lite was out of stock so I upgraded to the Obsidian V4. Fast forward 2 weeks they contact me that the Initiate LE V5 hilt is "suddenly" out of stock. So I have no idea what is actually going to show up tomorrow.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

ObitusDator
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10570 on: May 14, 2020, 11:50:42 AM »

That's great to hear! Always nice to see another order get fulfilled. And yes I think you're right, most of the sabers I've seen be completed recently have been much more complex, high - end sabers and almost always with premium sound or higher. It seems like they may be running low on the Apprentice/Initiate level parts and I know they were out of Lite Soundboards a few weeks ago, so if people chose to stick with the Lite Soundboard and not upgrade, they would probably be working on that backlog first and get out more all the diamond/complex orders out while they wait for new stock. Just speculating from what I've seen recently so this certainly isn't for sure, just food for thought!

Just out of curiousity Lonely, what was your order?

I think you're probably right about them working more complicated orders right now. I ordered a diamond grand master on 4/29 and I got the shipping notice for it this morning. I ordered a mystery box just a day or two later, thinking it might get shipped quicker, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10571 on: May 14, 2020, 02:11:50 PM »

I wonder if there is a youtube video out there showing those options...
Oh there are tons of videos about US color discs. Pretty much all of them confirm reds and blues aren't that great. You end up having to choose between a wash out, Easter pastel using just 1 disc or a dim but well saturated color with 2-3 discs.
Yellow/Orange on the other hand, end up looking great.

I try to do videos myself every Friday, so you've given me my video idea of the week. I'll post it in the Gallery forum tomorrow and send you the link.

-

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10572 on: May 14, 2020, 04:12:40 PM »

So my final of the 3 Raffle Entry orders showed up today. I ordered the Initiate LE V5 & a Mystery Box. I was contacted that the Initiate LE V5 hilt was out of stock so I asked for the Initiate V5 instead well I got both of them sort of lol. Plus I got a Initiate LE V4 as my MB. I really like the feel of that hilt.

Initiate V5/LE V5

Initiate LE V4 Mystery Box

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10573 on: May 14, 2020, 04:17:45 PM »

Nice pulls. Even though the Initiate LE V5 may be out of stock, you might still be able to get the LE pommel by itself.
Having gold struts on the pommel should really set off the gold claws

Then you could take that solid silver pommel, put strips of Electrical tape in the spaces between the struts and use that on your MB Dark Initiate LE v4.

Just some thoughts

-

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10574 on: May 14, 2020, 09:50:49 PM »

Looks like I'm supposed to be complaining here instead of in the thread where someone actually got a response from Ultrasabers.

My Dominicide died around 4/3, while I was updating fonts on the diamond board.  I've received 2 responses from them so far, asking me to try certain things.  I've emailed them back that those two things haven't resuscitated ... maybe it's my tone?   I try not to bombard them with emails... (the ones with back-to-back emails, I tried to add CC to the email)

Here's my Emails of Desperation +5 so far:

[My Email Address]
11:44 AM (2 hours ago)
to Marlena, Ultra, Ana

Hi,
Still waiting for information on how to get my Dominicide serviced... do I need an RMA number, or will you provide a shipping label?
Thanks in advance,
[My First Name]

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 2:09 PM [My Email Address] wrote:
Not sure if my emails the past few weeks have been making it to Texas... hopefully someone can let me know what I should do about my Dominicide... it's been a month

Thanks in advance

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 11:30 AM [My Email Address] wrote:
hi Marlena
Hoping to get at least a direction on what to do before the end of the month...
thanks in advance,
[My First Name]

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 1:27 PM [My Email Address] wrote:
Hi Marlena,
It's been almost 3 weeks since my Dominicide went out of commission... can you let me know what I should do to get it back?  Do I need to send it back to US for servicing?  If so, is there an RMA or shipping label or something along those lines?
Thanks in advance, but I've had both the Dom and the Dark Apprentice off line during this time.
[My First Name]

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:35 AM [My Email Address] wrote:
Hi Marlena,
Hope things are well with everyone in Texas.  I've tried all the different attempts to connect and revive the Dominicide, to no avail.  Please let me know what I should do next to get the Dominicide back to working order.
Thanks in advance,
[My First Name]

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 12:05 AM [My Email Address] wrote:
Hi Marlena,
No, it won't connect to the launcher.  what should I do?
Thanks in advance,
[My First Name]

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 12:39 PM Marlena - Ultrasabers Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello [My First Name],

I apologize for the delay. I was checking with technical and they provided me no additional assistance regarding this matter. Does your other saber connect to the launcher?

-Marlena

Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep

www.ultrasabers.com

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 10:13 AM
To: Marlena - Ultrasabers Customer Service <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [TROUBLESHOOTING] [My Order Number] on January 27, 2020 @ 11:38 pm

Hi Marlena,

Hope things are well with everyone at UltraSabers.  Just making sure you got this email from Saturday... I wasn't able to get the Dominicide to show up on the PC.

Thanks in advance,

[My First Name]

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 9:16 AM [My Email Address] wrote:

Hi Marlena,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I've charged the batteries to full (showing 4.0V each) on my separate charger.  Put the batteries back in.  Connected the recharge port.  Launched UltraSabersLauncher, connected the usb cable to the Dominicide, then connected the usb cable to the computer.    Cable in at 8:24am.  (Computer didn't make the customary 'ding' of a USB  device being connected though, it usually does that when the saber's on)   It's 8:32am now, going to the diamond controller tab, the 'Run Diagnose" have stayed greyed out.

Closing everything and trying again at 8:35am, using a different USB port.  8:41am, same result, "Run Diagnose" has stayed greyed out.

Double checked USB port and cable with my Kindle, which shows up.

Tried one last time at 8:49am, this time with USB cable connected to the computer first, then the Dominicide (the way I had it with the kindle)

will give it 10 minutes   ok, still nothing. Sad

Thanks in advance, hope everyone's staying safe in Texas... it's getting stircrazy here in CA.

[My First Name]

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM Marlena - Ultrasabers Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello [My First Name],

I’m sorry to hear that this has happened to your saber. Even if the saber does not turn on, with fully charged batteries you should be able to get connected to the Diamond Controller. It may take a bit of time for the computer to read the board or it may seem like it is not connected.

Once you are able to get it connect you can run the Diagnostics and then restore factory settings and you should be good to go. If this does not work please let me know so we can get it in for inspection and repair. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-Marlena

Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep

www.ultrasabers.com

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 3:45 PM
To: Information <[email protected]>; Erin - Ultrasabers Customer Service <[email protected]>; Marlena - Ultrasabers Customer Service <[email protected]>
Subject: HELP, please. Diamond board stopped responding, saber does not turn on.

Please Help,

I apologize in advance  for sending to all 3 known contacts.

I had my Ultrasaber Dominicide with Diamond board connected to my PC and uploading a new font, when it failed to turn back on.  Being off now, I am unable to reconnect it back to the computer to run diagnostics, as the Launcher no longer detects it.

It was plugged in via the Recharge Port.

I took the batteries out and tested them on my external charger, one battery was at 50%, 3.0V and the other was around 90%, 3.7V

After the batteries charged back to 4.2V each (8 minutes for one, 25 minutes for the other), I tried again.  No joy.

I swapped batteries with the working Dark Apprentice that also had a Diamond board with recharge port (I turned on the DA to check) and even with the battery swap, the Dominicide is not coming back on.

The original Dominicide batteries are now in the DA and the DA still works without problems.

Is there some way of factory resetting/rebooting the Diamond board to start over?

We’re under self-quarantine here in California (I was going to spend the time creating new soundfonts), so it’s not easy for me to get to the post office.

(In the meantime, I’ll stay out of the Dark Apprentice and not make any changes to that board)

Thanks in advance,

[My First Name]

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: