Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 763 764 [765] 766 767 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2124020 times)
Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11460 on: June 30, 2020, 08:54:21 PM »

You have to admit, though, that cats are fond of a) fitting themselves into small spaces where it would appear they could not possibly fit, and b) snuggling up in warm spots.

Oh.. don't I know it, I even told my wife that to be careful with leaving that thing open.. our youngest cat isn't the brightest...  lol

In other news.. still no contact from US... I'm even willing to consider trading the mystery box order, at this point, for a custom one.. just to get this order moving forward.. *grumbling*

They've not even responded to Paypal's contact attempts.. it's mind boggling to me.

~Casp

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #11461 on: June 30, 2020, 09:04:50 PM »

So, to keep myself hopeful, and to be sure that we're ready once my son's dark initiate and my fallen (bonus 4 weeks for parts!) finally arrive, I ordered a quick disconnect coupler on 6/17.  It showed up today!  Woo-hoo!  I plan to swap the Fallen emitter for the male side of the coupler, to better mimic the end of the broken single saber from the game.

No shipping email, and still shows as "Processing" on my account page.  Go figure!  A nice piece, though!  I'll be using it to test our my Aluminum darkening solution.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #11462 on: June 30, 2020, 09:10:45 PM »

After reading the last several pages, I assume I'm not getting my 6/14 Empress order (78xxx) for quite a while!  Cry Cry Cry

Radio silence on emails all around. My original order was for black, no engraving, red blade, orange flash on clash. I emailed to ask if I could change the FoC to Violet Amethyst. Who knows if that will happen or not! A roll of the dice at this point!  Cheesy Huh

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11463 on: June 30, 2020, 09:36:30 PM »

After reading the last several pages, I assume I'm not getting my 6/14 Empress order (78xxx) for quite a while!  Cry Cry Cry

Radio silence on emails all around. My original order was for black, no engraving, red blade, orange flash on clash. I emailed to ask if I could change the FoC to Violet Amethyst. Who knows if that will happen or not! A roll of the dice at this point!  Cheesy Huh

You are correct to assume this. I have two orders from May 1st and May 13th  that I am still waiting for.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #11464 on: June 30, 2020, 09:39:14 PM »

I hope my 5/1 order ships soon.

But your math may be off a little. 8 weeks was Friday.
Your right, but it was exactly 8 Mondays lol hopefully you get your notification soon!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Jagen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11465 on: June 30, 2020, 10:32:03 PM »

I came here to complain that it's been 5 days over my 4 week lead time and my order still says "processing", but reading some of your guys waits is humbling.
I even got a nice email from Laura when I jumped the gun and complained that my order hadn't been added to my page on the site.

As this is my first Saber I have no reference. Is this kind of "Playing it loose" with posted wait times normal?

With so little communication it's easy to feel like your order has fallen through the cracks :/

sheenaa
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11466 on: June 30, 2020, 11:58:47 PM »

Extremely disappointed. I am missing screws and a wrench to assemble the blade to hilt. The film inside the blad keeps coming out, I received a rounded tip instead of the pointed tip I ordered, and now the pink LED light is turning red and flickering out. I spent over $400 on this and I cannot believe no one has contacted me to resolve this issue. I guess I will be patiently waiting for a response.
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:57:32 AM by Infinit01 » Logged

HesaHeart
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11467 on: July 01, 2020, 12:12:08 AM »

This forum is not governed by nor monitored by Ulta saber and never use personal info including order #'s on the board.

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
    http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
     Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
    Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
    Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
    Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Cyclops942
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11468 on: July 01, 2020, 12:13:51 AM »

I came here to complain that it's been 5 days over my 4 week lead time and my order still says "processing", but reading some of your guys waits is humbling.
    I even got a nice email from Laura when I jumped the gun and complained that my order hadn't been added to my page on the site.

As this is my first Saber I have no reference. Is this kind of "Playing it loose" with posted wait times normal?

With so little communication it's easy to feel like your order has fallen through the cracks :/
    It’s not the “normal normal,” but sadly, it does seem to be the “new normal.”  We old-timers look forward to when the service levels return to their prior stellar heights.  The newcomers do not have our experience to bolster their faith and hope.

We old-timers are used to having sabers in our hands in (sometimes) two weeks or less, and super-rapid responses to email inquiries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Kalis
    Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11469 on: July 01, 2020, 12:20:35 AM »

Yeah, I placed my order on 5/5 and still nothing. I understand things are difficult with everything going on, but I'm not sure if I'd buy from US again. It's a good chunk of change to pay to be completely ignored and seemingly disregarded.

If I wanted that kind of treatment I would have stayed with my ex.    Tongue

Riderbathory
    Force Sensitive

« Reply #11470 on: July 01, 2020, 12:58:37 AM »

I was just wondering if anyone knew what the current lead time for orders is at the moment. I know they're still having issues with the virus, and recovering from the holidays so I'm in no rush. I just didn't get the usual lead time email.

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
    Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11471 on: July 01, 2020, 01:00:07 AM »

Count on around 7 - 8 weeks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
    Nationwide all console gaming community.

pacmanrockshok
    Force Sensitive

« Reply #11472 on: July 01, 2020, 02:13:08 AM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to provide some hope for anyone waiting on their saber. Just received my single saber from May 5th yesterday (order #76****) so it seems the 8-week timeline is just about exact!

“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.” - G.K. Chesterton

Mwpythons
    Force Sensitive

« Reply #11473 on: July 01, 2020, 02:23:21 AM »

I'm at 8 now.

Cyclops942
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11474 on: July 01, 2020, 02:37:08 AM »

I was just wondering if anyone knew what the current lead time for orders is at the moment. I know they're still having issues with the virus, and recovering from the holidays so I'm in no rush. I just didn't get the usual lead time email.

No.  Nobody knows.  Everyone is guessing.  They’re trying to be helpful, which is a positive thing, but they’re guessing. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 763 764 [765] 766 767 ... 915   Go Up
    Send this topic | Print
    Jump to: