Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 764 765 [766] 767 768 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123693 times)
Memknokh
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11475 on: July 01, 2020, 02:58:50 AM »

I am on 7 weeks and have emailed like the message says, and not response from that either. Seems there should be an update pinned in the forums about there current status and lead times. The last post I have seen was saying 3-4 weeks.

KittyGoRoar
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11476 on: July 01, 2020, 02:59:53 AM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to provide some hope for anyone waiting on their saber. Just received my single saber from May 5th yesterday (order #76****) so it seems the 8-week timeline is just about exact!

That does boost my spirits a little bit, have an order from May 4th that I'm holding out for! It has two sound sabers on it though so from what I've read the whole order might be held up for a random part that's out of stock. -Fingers crossed- Then we're on to waiting for the June 1st one XD

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #11477 on: July 01, 2020, 03:06:31 AM »

No.  Nobody knows.  Everyone is guessing.  They’re trying to be helpful, which is a positive thing, but they’re guessing. 
Well if you're going to be that way about it, my guess isn't a guess, it's guaranteed to be correct:

Sometime between when you place the order and the eventual heat death of the universe.  Grin  Roll Eyes

But narrowed down, and less likely to be correct:

Somewhere between when you order it and ~12 weeks, depending on how many of what you order.

I am on 7 weeks and have emailed like the message says, and not response from that either. Seems there should be an update pinned in the forums about there current status and lead times. The last post I have seen was saying 3-4 weeks.

Keeping in mind that while these forums are for US customers, they aren't monitored or maintained by the company (at least last I knew, I keep meaning to ask people about that, and I keep forgetting).

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11478 on: July 01, 2020, 03:07:36 AM »

I guarantee you will get it before you die of old age 🎂

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11479 on: July 01, 2020, 03:19:02 AM »

I decided that if I don't get a reply confirming my address change by the end of the week I'm going to dispute the charges with my CCC. I'm fine waiting but I can't abide by bad customer service and US takes the cake with it so far. I'm happy to wait 18 weeks if I need to for my order but I think 11 days (and counting) to confirm an address change is ridiculous. I told Timothy (the rep who was briefly replying to my concerns) this much in an email but I'm assuming it's not being read or being ignored.

Hightower
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #11480 on: July 01, 2020, 09:23:51 AM »

It’s not the “normal normal,” but sadly, it does seem to be the “new normal.”  We old-timers look forward to when the service levels return to their prior stellar heights.  The newcomers do not have our experience to bolster their faith and hope.

We old-timers are used to having sabers in our hands in (sometimes) two weeks or less, and super-rapid responses to email inquiries.

Old timer here, bought two sabers back in ‘14, I talked two of my friends into a joint order because I raved what a fantastic company this is... was... now I’m here with egg on my face feeling like an ass. They know it’s not my fault but I’m embarrassed.

And I ordered a saver from a competitor yesterday; because I don’t think I can trust US again after this, and messaged that company via Facebook “what are the chances I’ll see my order by Saturday” I got a response a little while later that said “well you lost today.... but if I box it up now, wake up early and go to the post office as opposed to waiting for pickup, there’s a chance!!”
..... yeah, I got a response in less than an hour, had a great q&a with them, AND He’s going to make a special trip to get my order (that had free shipping) out sooner than usual. That’s what customer service above and beyond looks like.

Chances are I may not be back. US went from the top dog - to - dying on a hill called “reputation”. I would honestly be surprised if they are still around this time next year. And it’s not the pandemic, it’s the customer service. If you can’t answer a few emails while sitting on the toilet using your phone, you clearly do not care about customers at all.

I have the power of God & Anime on my side. But guns help too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hightower
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #11481 on: July 01, 2020, 09:32:47 AM »

Keeping in mind that while these forums are for US customers, they aren't monitored or maintained by the company (at least last I knew, I keep meaning to ask people about that, and I keep forgetting).

That part kills me.  Roll Eyes The forum that is promoted by, owned by, and paid for by Ultrasabers (and has multiple posts from the company) is NOT part of the company in any way shape or form. It’s a really nice way to say “we are doing our best to reduce contact with customers”

I have the power of God & Anime on my side. But guns help too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #11482 on: July 01, 2020, 02:23:12 PM »

That part kills me.  Roll Eyes The forum that is promoted by, owned by, and paid for by Ultrasabers (and has multiple posts from the company) is NOT part of the company in any way shape or form. It’s a really nice way to say “we are doing our best to reduce contact with customers”

Exactly.  I love it when people say that the forum isn't associated with US.  I mean the rules that we are all required to read specifically say:

Rule #2 - No advertising
This is a forum run and owned by Ultra Sabers; it is our home.

so it's their home... but they refuse to engage with customers here... why? because they don't want to have to talk to us i guess?

I don't know.... they need to change something with their responses to their customers or they might be headed down a road to oblivion.

However, the other side to this coin is that they are getting so many orders that they can't keep up, so maybe their plan is working?  Seems like a bad plan to me, but what do I know.  Maybe it costs more to deal with "needy" customers then it does to just advertise and get new customers....

noretoc
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11483 on: July 01, 2020, 02:42:32 PM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to provide some hope for anyone waiting on their saber. Just received my single saber from May 5th yesterday (order #76****) so it seems the 8-week timeline is just about exact!
Did you get a shipping notice ahead of time?  when did you get that if so?

Mandalore_Will_Rise
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11484 on: July 01, 2020, 03:45:26 PM »

I just got what seems like an automated responce seeing as we've hit the 2 month mark for me, where it states, "Hi ,

We're following up on the order that you placed with Ultrasabers.com on May 2, 2020.

Please choose one of the following options below...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I received my order.

Please confirm that you've received your order by clicking on the link below.

[s://www.shopperapproved.com/surveys/index.php?id=88309778&email=___________&lang=0]https://www.shopperapproved.com/surveys/index.php?id=88309778&email=___________&lang=0[/url]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I haven't received my order yet.

If you haven't received your order yet, wait 24-48 hours then contact Ultrasabers.com

I canceled my order.

If you canceled your order then you can disregard this email and there is nothing
else that you need to do at this time." It also says that I requested this email but they've yet to tell me anything as to the progress of my saber as it still says processing in my order.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11485 on: July 01, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »

Well if you're going to be that way about it, my guess isn't a guess, it's guaranteed to be correct:

Sometime between when you place the order and the eventual heat death of the universe.  Grin  Roll Eyes

But narrowed down, and less likely to be correct:

Somewhere between when you order it and ~12 weeks, depending on how many of what you order.

HA!  I literally laughed out loud reading this, so have a point on me!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11486 on: July 01, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »

Well, I have no idea if it was my nice email to Laura or my "if I don't hear from you in 5 days I'm cancelling" email to the main email, but although neither replied I just got a shipping notification... Smiley

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11487 on: July 01, 2020, 04:07:38 PM »

I totally get the frustration about the forum not being a way to get in touch with US reps. Especially since the method we are told to use does not result in immediate reply, if any at all.

However, keep in mind that many of us already have sabers and are enthusiastic to share info about them, or ask questions from other owners, or share our customizations.
If this forum was a way to get direct communication with US reps, that's ALL this forum would be, sadly.
And that would ruin the experience that so many of us want from this site.
That's the ENTIRE reason this thread exists: to consolidate complaints that would otherwise detract from the other threads.

Of course, if US had prompt customer service, this would not be an issue, but here we are.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: on top of everything going on on the world, Ultrasabers is a victim of its own success. They've taken on more orders than they can handle and made a processing promise they can't deliver on.
We all know it would have been a simple fix to list much higher lead times, but US wants to continue claiming the "fastest shipping in the galaxy". Maybe they need to reassess that goal?

The main takeaway from this rant is that US isn't living up to the standards they claim, but for those of us who HAVE had good experiences with them, we come here to share that and talk about our awesome sabers. That's the point of this forum.

Although it would certainly be great if they setup a sub forum specifically for people to contact CSRs.

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11488 on: July 01, 2020, 04:08:45 PM »

Well, I have no idea if it was my nice email to Laura or my "if I don't hear from you in 5 days I'm cancelling" email to the main email, but although neither replied I just got a shipping notification... Smiley

I’m sorry that you got pushed to the second option, but I’m glad to hear that your saber is on its way to you.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

pacmanrockshok
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11489 on: July 01, 2020, 05:43:05 PM »

Did you get a shipping notice ahead of time?  when did you get that if so?

I received an "order complete" with tracking number e-mail on 6/26 and the saber was delivered that Monday (6/29). So they definitely hold up to the "fastest shipping in the galaxy" claim.

“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.” - G.K. Chesterton

Pages: 1 ... 764 765 [766] 767 768 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: