Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177457 times)
momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11805 on: July 09, 2020, 09:36:27 AM »

Well I came to say I got an email from a customer service rep (which was lovely and apologetic for the delay) and it seems the CS fairies have been visiting quite a few over the last 24 hours.  Makes me wonder if they were short staffed or there was a further technical issue that has now been fixed.

Anyway, as you may recall (or not given it was my only other post) I had attempted to contact CS several times regarding some upgrades I desired.  As a newbie I ordered before fully understanding the options available (rookie mistake).  My last email to them was quite detailed in what I wanted changed and what to keep the same.  As a result it was a very easy conversation as the rep had the new detailed specs already and simply had to ask "is this right" and move onto payment.

Now the CS may have been slow (which shouldn't occur, some allowances for the current situation but was still way too long in responding if you want happy and content customers) but when I did get them they went above and beyond.  In fact I was told my order qualified me for not 1, but 2 free sabers!

I'm still not sure how much longer they will take to fabricate and ship but my order is now exactly what I want with some freebies so I am happy to wait.  Being about as far away as you can get globally for shipping from everywhere I am used to long waits already.

Now to start looking for display options for these beauties...

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11806 on: July 09, 2020, 09:51:23 AM »

OMG you need to stop.

Off Topic: while you wait for your sabers research the Star Wars Despecialized Editions and the Silver Screen Edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had no idea this was a thing. I got my hands on an Harmy's edition trilogy. Do you want LS or DS points?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11807 on: July 09, 2020, 10:57:34 AM »

🤣🤣🤣 OMG you need to stop.

Off Topic: while you wait for your sabers research the Star Wars Despecialized Editions and the Silver Screen Edition.

My brother has the Unspecial Edition and absolutely loves it.  I'll have to borrow it from him one of these days to compare it; I've only seen the Special Editions since, well, 1997.

Unrelated note; based on some of the posts, it sounds like the customer service emails are starting to gain some speed after a period of stalling out.  Wonder if it was another technical goof, or if Coronageddon hit the company - sounds like Texas is getting nuked by it....again.

Either way, maybe this is where the company turns things around, hmm?

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11808 on: July 09, 2020, 11:07:55 AM »

So trying to keep my mind off of the wait for the fallen I decided to do some online shopping. What started as a journey for jedi attire ended with me now being the proud owner of a jedi bath robe.

Please send help. My wife is not amused.

LMAO....

My wife was not a fan of SW at all, but she never once gave me crap over my obsession with it, she even fed it.  One Father's Day, I ended up getting a Lightsaber umbrella - the shaft lights up in 4 or 5 different colors.  I still have it and use it.  Probably would have given me that robe, too, if I was the kind of guy who wore bathrobes.

She did fall in love with Baby Yoda, though, I will say that.  She never saw the show but she knew about him, LOL....

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11809 on: July 09, 2020, 12:04:11 PM »

Well I came to say I got an email from a customer service rep (which was lovely and apologetic for the delay) and it seems the CS fairies have been visiting quite a few over the last 24 hours.  Makes me wonder if they were short staffed or there was a further technical issue that has now been fixed.

Anyway, as you may recall (or not given it was my only other post) I had attempted to contact CS several times regarding some upgrades I desired.  As a newbie I ordered before fully understanding the options available (rookie mistake).  My last email to them was quite detailed in what I wanted changed and what to keep the same.  As a result it was a very easy conversation as the rep had the new detailed specs already and simply had to ask "is this right" and move onto payment.

This is really getting me some hope! I had the exact same problem and ordered something which I realized later wasn't correct. Since then I tried to reach them via mail and phone (which was interesting enough 'cuz I'm from Germany) but had no chance for an answer. Right now I'm just hoping that somebody reads one of the mails before the order is finished and sent out ...

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11810 on: July 09, 2020, 12:39:42 PM »

LMAO....

My wife was not a fan of SW at all, but she never once gave me crap over my obsession with it, she even fed it.  One Father's Day, I ended up getting a Lightsaber umbrella - the shaft lights up in 4 or 5 different colors.  I still have it and use it.  Probably would have given me that robe, too, if I was the kind of guy who wore bathrobes.

She did fall in love with Baby Yoda, though, I will say that.  She never saw the show but she knew about him, LOL....

I've never worn one. Im not gonna lie it was an impulse buy. Lol
She supports me just thinks I'm crazy for getting a robe in general. Lol

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Erebus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11811 on: July 09, 2020, 01:17:20 PM »

Right now it seems like anywhere between 4 weeks and 12 weeks with the average probably around 6.  Some orders have shipped in a few weeks.   

I've been waiting 10 weeks now.  They were out of the emitter for the dark mantis, and I made the mistake of asking if I could get a crimson mantis emitter instead and I haven't heard back from them in over a week now.  I will say mystery sabers usually arrive within 2 weeks, so I recommend starting with that, so you don't go insane waiting

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11812 on: July 09, 2020, 03:59:59 PM »

My Apprentice LEv5 with Lite Sound and Fire Orange blade arrived. Very happy with it - was a bit surprised that the brass/gold effect on the hilt is lighter than it seems in the pics on the site - there it looks more brass/bronze but it really is a more gold colour. Also wasn't aware that the strips for the windows are a separate insert that will also come out if the blade retention screw is fully removed. But that's not a major deal as I don't intend to have the blade out much - though nice to see my 3D-printed red blade plug does a great job of stopping the LED blinding you whilst also letting the orange colour out from the top and windows. Had to print another though as the dimensions of the US blade plug (or at least what someone here posted them as) would have made it too short.

I'll post a vid/pics once I can get decent ones - most of the walls in my house are white and there's a lot of ambient light so the blade looks a bit faint, but I took a vid of it on the carpet that shows off how good it looks - just need to upload to the Tube Of You.

One thing I would look at/suggest US do if they don't already is consider a pommel in the same brass/gold effect as the handle - it would really top this hilt off style-wise.

I defo have the bug, so hoping the sweatshop allegations don't bear out - I would really like a Fallen, but it sounds like that'll be a long time coming. Maybe a Spectre or Grand Master (is that latter one based off a show version?)...

Ogreure
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11813 on: July 09, 2020, 04:52:55 PM »

So I'm not sure where they found CS Nicole but that chick deserves a huge pay raise, not only did she find what was going on with my hilt but also got it fast-tracked and I got my confirmation number today. So how about a big round of applause for Nicole and may she help everybody here who needs her

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11814 on: July 09, 2020, 05:00:02 PM »

So I'm not sure where they found CS Nicole but that chick deserves a huge pay raise, not only did she find what was going on with my hilt but also got it fast-tracked and I got my confirmation number today. So how about a big round of applause for Nicole and may she help everybody here who needs her
Yay for Nicole!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11815 on: July 09, 2020, 05:13:43 PM »

Oh, I'm definitely emailing them this weekend....think I'm gonna get left out in the dust while the rest of you are getting good news?  I don't think so!  I want in on this action!   Cheesy

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11816 on: July 09, 2020, 05:20:59 PM »

Oh, I'm definitely emailing them this weekend....think I'm gonna get left out in the dust while the rest of you are getting good news?  I don't think so!  I want in on this action!   Cheesy

You and me both!! I think I'm a day behind your order for my fallen. But I dont think lady luck is on my side. Lol.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11817 on: July 09, 2020, 05:33:27 PM »

I just sent an email about my outstanding order since Monday will be right at 8 weeks.
If they are getting caught up and answering emails, now's the time I guess

-

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11818 on: July 09, 2020, 05:34:21 PM »

You and me both!! I think I'm a day behind your order for my fallen. But I dont think lady luck is on my side. Lol.

Me either, but I don't see the harm in sending one email.  We'll see.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11819 on: July 09, 2020, 05:51:44 PM »

The only issues i have are that they seem a little...  unfinished... looking closely you can see the little ridges from the machining process and if you run your fingernail up and down you can feel them. Luckily I'm going to be weathering and wrapping both so that should help.

I also noticed that with my Aeon.. the hilt definitely isn't as smooth as all of my others.. I don't hate it.. in fact, I LIKE it, due to the fact it gives a little bit more grip, now. But still.. yeah.. was weird seeing it.

~ Casp

Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: