Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177378 times)
Zylo1010
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12345 on: July 23, 2020, 04:46:03 PM »

Finally got my sabers today. While they are very well made I stand by my decision to no longer support US as they are now. The customer support is horrible making the entire experience overly stressful for a product that should be fun. I'm not a fan of not knowing what's going on with something I pay alot of money for.

I only got the basic dark initiate v2 with silver blade/color discs and a dark initiate v2 LE with the same blade. I like them alot. And if thier support changes in the future would order again. A message goes a long way.

Irishboy
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12346 on: July 23, 2020, 05:52:15 PM »

Sitting at 12 weeks since order and I have not heard from customer support at all. I sent 3 emails since the beginning of June... So much for my groomsmen gifts for my wedding.

Irishboy
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12347 on: July 23, 2020, 06:25:05 PM »

Finally got my sabers today. While they are very well made I stand by my decision to no longer support US as they are now. The customer support is horrible making the entire experience overly stressful for a product that should be fun. I'm not a fan of not knowing what's going on with something I pay alot of money for.

I only got the basic dark initiate v2 with silver blade/color discs and a dark initiate v2 LE with the same blade. I like them alot. And if thier support changes in the future would order again. A message goes a long way.

When did you place your order?

hutchasp
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12348 on: July 23, 2020, 06:27:29 PM »

It's now been almost 3 months since I placed my order. My patience is starting to thin out. I should at least get a free Frankensaber for the long wait......Ugh!! OH....If you try to cancel with them...They will charge you a 20% restock fee. Just a heads up.

Irishboy
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12349 on: July 23, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »

It's now been almost 3 months since I placed my order. My patience is starting to thin out. I should at least get a free Frankensaber for the long wait......Ugh!! OH....If you try to cancel with them...They will charge you a 20% restock fee. Just a heads up.

If you need to you can reach out to your credit card company and explain the item never arrived. Often times they will cover you 100%. Honestly if they would just do some PR and reach out to people who have been waiting months it would do a great deal to help.

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12350 on: July 23, 2020, 06:53:19 PM »

Just got a note from Jake at US that the Initiate V4 (specifically the Dark initiate LE, but this may apply to others) is slated for 3-4 weeks for parts delivery.  This seems to be a standard time frame, but I'm hoping that this goes the way my Fallen hilt went, which means we should see shipping information in 2-3 weeks.  Nothing wrong with optimism!  We're waiting for two identical sabers, one purchased in May, one in June, but they've said that they will combine the orders and ship them both out together.  

Fingers crossed, because until these get here, I have to play with my Fallen in secret.   Cheesy

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Scrapper

« Reply #12351 on: July 23, 2020, 06:57:33 PM »

Sitting at 12 weeks since order and I have not heard from customer support at all. I sent 3 emails since the beginning of June... So much for my groomsmen gifts for my wedding.

Keep sending emails.  I get the feeling that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  Or at least information.  Typically I get one response for every 2-3 emails.  No more than one a week.

Mine:
Son's:

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12352 on: July 23, 2020, 07:23:13 PM »

Here's the question....do you people want them to spend their time answering the hundreds, if not thousands of emails they surely get every day, or do you want them to put most of their energy into getting orders processed as quickly as they can, while trying to work around Covid and material shortages and the rest of the mess, and answering emails as time allows?

And before any of you tell me both, uh-uh.  That's only possible in a perfect world.  And right now, this ain't it.

EDIT: Apologies if I sound a bit ornery,  but it's been one of those work days....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Scrapper

« Reply #12353 on: July 23, 2020, 07:53:45 PM »

Here's the question....do you people want them to spend their time answering the hundreds, if not thousands of emails they surely get every day, or do you want them to put most of their energy into getting orders processed as quickly as they can, while trying to work around Covid and material shortages and the rest of the mess, and answering emails as time allows?

And before any of you tell me both, uh-uh.  That's only possible in a perfect world.  And right now, this ain't it.

I am not angry at all, but respectfully, the customer service people and the shop people are not the same people.  Two different jobs.  I'm not sure why "both" is unreasonable.  If it was a 1-2 man shop, I could see your point, but US is not that.

Mine:
Son's:

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12354 on: July 23, 2020, 08:04:41 PM »

And before any of you tell me both, uh-uh.  That's only possible in a perfect world.  And right now, this ain't it.

I think expecting at least 1 e-mail a month on the current status of your order is not asking too much.  I'm at about 10 weeks and haven't heard anything on a $1300 order.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

Irishboy
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12355 on: July 23, 2020, 08:14:49 PM »

EDIT: Apologies if I sound a bit ornery,  but it's been one of those work days....

Well many of us have not heard from them even once since our orders were placed over 3 months ago. Not once have they told us anything about supply shortages, or COVID staffing issues, or anything. So yes. We would like some sort of feedback rather than sitting in the dark for over 3 months. Maybe they need to hire a PR manager who can handle the emails and such. Just a thought.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12356 on: July 23, 2020, 08:42:41 PM »

I am not angry at all, but respectfully, the customer service people and the shop people are not the same people.  Two different jobs.  I'm not sure why "both" is unreasonable.  If it was a 1-2 man shop, I could see your point, but US is not that.

True enough, but according to Owler.com, only 13 people work at the company.   According to other similar websites, their total staff is "less than 50."  We're not talking about a staff of dozens and dozens here.  And right now, Texas is a Covid-19 hot zone under very strict business regulations; only X amount of people are allowed to work in the building at one time.  And if Ultrasabers does indeed only have a total staff of 13 people, compared to the amount of customers they have to deal with regularly...see where I'm going with this?

Look, I'm not saying they don't have problems, and I'm not trying to sweep anybody's problems under the rug.  I'm just trying to bring to light WHY there are problems,  and WHY the solution may not be as simple as one might think.  

This thread, as far as I know, is supposed to be a place to share the excitement and anticipation of getting one's lightsaber in the mail, a place to share the fun of the experience, and it's just become a hotbed of complaints.   It just gets tiresome after a while, gang, that's all.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Ias
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #12357 on: July 23, 2020, 09:50:29 PM »

Can anyone help explain please? I put my first ever big boy Lightsaber order in on May 22 and I'm super excited. I received the email confirmation of the receipt and my bank account was charged. The problem is that it doesn't show up in my orders in my login and there is nowhere I can find to enter an order number. I've tried calling and emailing both the shipping and info emails, but haven't received any responses. I'm trying to remain calm and patient, but the inner sith wants to come out, lol. If you guys know anything I should, please help me.

This is my EXACT situation. I entered an order on May 15, 2020 for a 75$ Mystery Saber. I figured this is an easy order to fulfill, however I received the receipt email and the charge in my bank account but countless emails, Facebook messages, and forum posts have gone unanswered, likewise the order does not show up in my pending order list for my profile....I want to give the benefit of the doubt, but it is difficult when I am watching custom build saber orders being completed and shipped in this thread.

If anyone has experienced this and has any insight on what to do please help. I really don't want to have to escalate actions over a mystery saber.

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12358 on: July 24, 2020, 12:06:34 AM »

I'd just like a response in the time frame promised. If I told someone I would contact them with more information by such and such a time, and I didn't follow through with that, I wouldn't have a job. They already have my money, I'd like to at least be treated like a customer and have some communication in regards to my order which was place 3 months ago.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12359 on: July 24, 2020, 01:05:44 AM »

I'd just like a response in the time frame promised. If I told someone I would contact them with more information by such and such a time, and I didn't follow through with that, I wouldn't have a job. They already have my money, I'd like to at least be treated like a customer and have some communication in regards to my order which was place 3 months ago.

Valid point.  I can't argue with that at all, and I'm not trying to, not with you or anyone else.  The reason for my...stance/attitude/whatever, is I'm trying to be reassuring, even if I'm not getting it quite right.  Yes the waiting sucks, yes the lack of communication sucks, yes 2020 sucks (can I get an amen on that, at least?), but it's gonna get better.  This crap storm isn't going to last forever.   At least, I hope not.

I really hope your fortune turn for the better soon, guys.   And when it does, don't let the experience sour your enjoyment of the sabers.   Cause, really....this stuff is pretty cool.   Cool

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: