Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2132274 times)
Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12615 on: August 08, 2020, 02:48:36 AM »

Sadly it reminds me of the time I pre ordered a Darth Vader Force FX lightsaber, prepaid and all...and then the store upped and vanished and I was out $200.

Of course, I don't think that's the case here, people are getting their sabers and that's awesome. Looking forward to getting mine. And I'd be fine with the wait if CS would stick to their own established timelines and give me an update when promised

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12616 on: August 08, 2020, 03:14:14 AM »

Got an update on the Dominix LE v5 that I'm waiting on...not from Aria, oddly enough; usually she's Quick Draw McGraw when it comes to replies, hope she's okay.  This one came from Dannielle, and it looks like the result of an audit of their outstanding orders.  Whatever the reason, it's an update and for that I am thankful.

Because of the pandemic affecting all business worldwide, there's a bottleneck in obtaining the parts and materials they need for orders.  They expect to have the Dominix back in stock in 3-5 weeks.  In light of that, they gave me a couple of options.  If I can wait the 3-5 weeks, they'll ship my order out as soon as they can and they'll give me a 20% coupon with no expiration date that I can use toward a future purchase.   Or, if I'd like to go swap for the Dominix V5 or the Dark Apprentice LE V5, they'll get my order out in 1-2 business days.

Decisions, decisions.....actually, this one was easy.

The alternatives they offered are fine, but I really prefer that Dominix for my brother.  And if it goes the full 5 weeks, that'll only be mid-September or so, and this is a Christmas gift.   I've waited this long, I think i can handle a few weeks more.  Not to mention.....a 20% off coupon with no expiration date?  I can definitely put that to good use!

One last thing on this subject....some of you who have been waiting a long time for your orders and have been really frustrated by the wait.  Let me share with you the last part of Dannielle's email to me, I think it might as well be addressed to all of us.  This is word for word, copied and pasted:

"Again, we greatly apologize for this delay.  It is Ultra Sabers bread and butter to be able to get our custom lightsabers in our customers hand with great speed.  It is extremely disappointing to have this pandemic tarnish the record we created and have upheld since we started making sabers 15 years ago.  Rest assured this is a temporary hiccup and we will be back to shipping custom lightsabers at lightning speed before you know it.  Thank you for your patience with all this."

They're trying, guys.  It may not be pretty, and it may not be perfect, but they're trying.
Well hopefully this audit gets to my order at some point.  It would be nice to hear at least something other than another sale that I won't participate in until I get my first order.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #12617 on: August 08, 2020, 05:13:57 AM »

Got an update on the Dominix LE v5 that I'm waiting on...not from Aria, oddly enough; usually she's Quick Draw McGraw when it comes to replies, hope she's okay.  This one came from Dannielle, and it looks like the result of an audit of their outstanding orders.  Whatever the reason, it's an update and for that I am thankful.

Because of the pandemic affecting all business worldwide, there's a bottleneck in obtaining the parts and materials they need for orders.  They expect to have the Dominix back in stock in 3-5 weeks.  In light of that, they gave me a couple of options.  If I can wait the 3-5 weeks, they'll ship my order out as soon as they can and they'll give me a 20% coupon with no expiration date that I can use toward a future purchase.   Or, if I'd like to go swap for the Dominix V5 or the Dark Apprentice LE V5, they'll get my order out in 1-2 business days.

Decisions, decisions.....actually, this one was easy.

The alternatives they offered are fine, but I really prefer that Dominix for my brother.  And if it goes the full 5 weeks, that'll only be mid-September or so, and this is a Christmas gift.   I've waited this long, I think i can handle a few weeks more.  Not to mention.....a 20% off coupon with no expiration date?  I can definitely put that to good use!

One last thing on this subject....some of you who have been waiting a long time for your orders and have been really frustrated by the wait.  Let me share with you the last part of Dannielle's email to me, I think it might as well be addressed to all of us.  This is word for word, copied and pasted:

"Again, we greatly apologize for this delay.  It is Ultra Sabers bread and butter to be able to get our custom lightsabers in our customers hand with great speed.  It is extremely disappointing to have this pandemic tarnish the record we created and have upheld since we started making sabers 15 years ago.  Rest assured this is a temporary hiccup and we will be back to shipping custom lightsabers at lightning speed before you know it.  Thank you for your patience with all this."

They're trying, guys.  It may not be pretty, and it may not be perfect, but they're trying.
Thanks for this update. I’m guessing I won’t hear from them anytime soon—I ordered my Fallen LE on June 26th—but it’s good that they are reaching out, which is all we can ask for.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12618 on: August 08, 2020, 01:04:52 PM »

My Phantom Initiate V4 is out for delivery. Anxiety is high.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12619 on: August 08, 2020, 01:09:31 PM »

My Phantom Initiate V4 is out for delivery. Anxiety is high.
=D

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #12620 on: August 08, 2020, 01:13:02 PM »

My sabers finally got here ahhhhhhhhhhh so happy did a unboxing vid needless to say i was VERY happy the wait was tough but its worth in the end!

https://youtu.be/O4Bt5qnbl30

Vids here if anybody wants to check it out and chat sabers!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12621 on: August 08, 2020, 01:43:04 PM »

My sabers finally got here ahhhhhhhhhhh so happy did a unboxing vid needless to say i was VERY happy the wait was tough but its worth in the end!

Love the dark apprentice LE v5! I'm considering getting one in arctic blue

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12622 on: August 08, 2020, 05:08:02 PM »

My Phantom Intiate V4 arrived 3 hours ago and customization has already begun!!

However, I already emailed CS, the standard MHS coupler was not in the package. 😪

Review coming soon.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12623 on: August 08, 2020, 05:25:26 PM »

My Phantom Intiate V4 arrived 3 hours ago and customization has already begun!!

However, I already emailed CS, the standard MHS coupler was not in the package. 😪

Review coming soon.

I’m happy to hear your order arrived, and sorry to hear it was incomplete.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

thebooksdoctor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12624 on: August 08, 2020, 07:39:13 PM »

Is the delay really as long as the haters say? And is buying from Ultrasabers a worthwhile investment?

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #12625 on: August 08, 2020, 08:14:03 PM »

And is buying from Ultrasabers a worthwhile investment?

Investment?  I guess it holds its value in the 2ndary market, but you're not going to make a killing off a used Fallen.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12626 on: August 08, 2020, 08:14:56 PM »

Is the delay really as long as the haters say? And is buying from Ultrasabers a worthwhile investment?

The delays vary, depending on what you order.  Ultrasabers has been hit with material shortages for quite a few of their hilts and components, not to mention their work force has been impacted, all as a result of the world pandemic.   Some people have had to wait 6-8 weeks for their order, other longer, others less.  They're also sporadic with replies to emails lately; that's a whole different issue.  I should also point out that this is not how US usually operates; veteran customers will tell you that before 2020, their turnaround time was only a week or so.

As for if the sabers are worth it, I would say absolutely, but I'm just one person.  If you have your eye on a particular saber and have the funds, I say place your order and be aware that you might end up waiting a while for it; weeks, perhaps a few months.  But they are processing orders and shipping them out.  It's just taking a lot longer than anyone would like.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12627 on: August 08, 2020, 09:57:31 PM »

Thanks for sharing - I really loved watching your excitement! I hope you'll have fun with those beauties!

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12628 on: August 08, 2020, 10:38:34 PM »

It's been said on here before, but there's nothing like the first time you turn on a sound saber, is there?  And a dark catalyst for a mystery box is pretty sweet.  Congrats, man.   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12629 on: August 08, 2020, 10:46:42 PM »

Orders are going out on an irregular schedule. Some get them within 2 weeks, others are waiting more that 12 weeks.
The average seems to be 8 to 10 weeks due to this new COVID world we are all living in.

As for worthwhile investment...  I can't say. I think that is a more personal thing. Depends on what you are looking for.

For me, they are absolutely worthwhile.
The hilts are all beautiful and sturdy.
Some need a minimum of tinkering to help them. I had to secure the batteries in couple hilts. Just Velcro Tape.
And I buy them to play with. Which can include full contact heavy sparring or just my little nephew trying to chop up a fallen tree in my back yard (So far the tree has resisted the light saber.... Must be strong in The Force). Heavy Grade blades are must for me just to take the abuse. Mid-Grade is great for the more coordinated folks out there.
The hilts are solid and have easily taken the abuse.

I have no complaints about the products.
The wait time is not optimal, but then this is now COVID world.
The customer service, in my experience has been slow to get to me, but once we are talking things are resolved quickly. And they seem to be catching up, I think.

I would not consider these perfect in any way, but for me they are very worthwhile and I am saving up for my next order now. If I can figure out what I want to order first from my list.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Pages: 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: