Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2135334 times)
DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13020 on: September 23, 2020, 05:08:05 PM »

Just an update on this one, US sent the replacement blade, the complaint with FedEx was approved (just waiting for the refund notice), and now The Guardian looks as it should

...Still waiting for my original order (Empress, Aeon v4, goodies), and Summer Raffle 4th prize :-|

Stunning.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13021 on: September 23, 2020, 07:22:58 PM »

Can't help but be curious; there can't be that many people still waiting on orders from this past spring, are there?  I mean, yeah, I know there are a handful from April and May who had ordered a hilt like the Lost Grey that's backed up 16 weeks or whatever it was, but there can't be too many of those, can there?  I'm guessing most of the outstanding orders now are from the summertime.  And yes, I'm one of them, so I'm in the same boat as you guys.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

TechHero
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Too Pika Cool for skool. LAMO

« Reply #13022 on: September 24, 2020, 12:22:35 AM »

Im waiting on my July 18th Order still, 3 Sabers Plus whatever i get from winning the raffle and the event freebee Codes . Super Stoked to log in one day and see tracking info XD. Got my Friend a Fallen For his birthday, (thats now past but hes waiting as patiently as he can.) and got myself a Dominix LE v5 and my GF a Reaper. Cant wait to get them. Sucks to hear some people have been waiting 4+Months. I hope we all get our new sabers soon!

for those that want to know. Here is what we got on them Smiley

Fallen

[Choose Your Configuration: Premium Obsidian Sound]
[Choose the color of your blade!: TRI Arctic Blue]
[Flash on Clash: No Flash]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port: No Recharge Port]
[Fallen Emitter Type: Combat Ready]
[Blade Length: 36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Quick Disconnect: Sure, Add Them!]
[Sound: Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type: Silver Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]

DominixLEv5

[Choose the color of your blade!: TRI Fire Orange]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[v5 Claws: Silver (Default)]
[Pommel: Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]]
[Switch Type: Orange Illuminated Silver AV Switch]

Reaper

[Choose the color of your blade!: Pyrestone Orange]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Switch Type: Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch]

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13023 on: September 24, 2020, 02:26:49 AM »

Im waiting on my July 18th Order still, 3 Sabers Plus whatever i get from winning the raffle and the event freebee Codes . Super Stoked to log in one day and see tracking info XD. Got my Friend a Fallen For his birthday, (thats now past but hes waiting as patiently as he can.) and got myself a Dominix LE v5 and my GF a Reaper. Cant wait to get them. Sucks to hear some people have been waiting 4+Months. I hope we all get our new sabers soon!

Fallen

DominixLEv5

Reaper

Nice choices; I know the Fallen has been a hot ticket item for a while, so it may still be affected by delays, and I'm waiting on the Dominix myself, so I know that one's delayed.  Still, they will get shipped eventually.  Hope you all enjoy them when you get them. 

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13024 on: September 24, 2020, 06:24:38 AM »

Fallen

DominixLEv5

Reaper

I only ordered the one saber—Fallen LE—back on June 28th. I got word, about 4 weeks ago, that I’m looking at early-to-mid November. Hopefully, they might get things in earlier, but I stopped holding my breath.  It will be here when it gets here.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

DarthRyppt
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13025 on: September 24, 2020, 07:21:00 PM »

I placed an order 07/28 for an Empress (No Engraving) and Apprenticev4 Staff - Sound on both. No updates yet. From the sounds of it, I am not counting on them for Xmas. I have noticed part/supply/stunt orders are moving very quickly. My orders for extra blades and couplers shipped within 2 days. I am anxious for the Pandemic to resolve, because I want to place a couple of more orders, but it will be 4+ sabers w/sound.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13026 on: September 24, 2020, 07:35:39 PM »

Man, you know you've been bitten by the bug badly when you resort to watching your own unboxing videos...

Sent a reply email to Nichole asking about the status of the Dominix; I figured it's been two weeks since I was last contacted about it, so it's worth looking into.  Hopefully the end of this road is coming up soon; I'm not planning on ordering again until after Christmas.  At that point, however long my order(s) take to get here won't be an issue, because I can stop hiding my arsenal and actually enjoy the things, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

angelsdeath
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #13027 on: September 24, 2020, 10:45:19 PM »

Hey everyone. I received my mystery box sabers today! I ordered 3, $75 mystery boxes for the summer raffle on July 28th. Got my box today and am super excited! I will get pictures up eventually but wanted to let everyone know what I got.

First up is an Aeon V3 with a silver, non-illuminated AV switch in Pyrestone Orange! Very cool!

Second is a Prophecy V3 with a silver, non-illuminated AV switch in Guardian Blue! Super sweet!

Leaving the best for last is my super upgraded $75 mystery box, a Raven with lite sound,  Blazing Red blade with, what looks to me like, Hot Pink Flash on Clash, red illuminated black AV switch, and a covertech wheel! This thing is a beast and so badass! This is amazing!

Full retail for the 3 sabers I got is about $550. I also got a stand, blade plug, and some wrenches and payed $251 for everything! Ultrasabers is amazing and it's well worth the wait. So excited right now!

May the Force be with you.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13028 on: September 24, 2020, 11:43:29 PM »

Hey everyone. I received my mystery box sabers today! I ordered 3, $75 mystery boxes for the summer raffle on July 28th. Got my box today and am super excited! I will get pictures up eventually but wanted to let everyone know what I got.

First up is an Aeon V3 with a silver, non-illuminated AV switch in Pyrestone Orange! Very cool!

Second is a Prophecy V3 with a silver, non-illuminated AV switch in Guardian Blue! Super sweet!

Leaving the best for last is my super upgraded $75 mystery box, a Raven with lite sound,  Blazing Red blade with, what looks to me like, Hot Pink Flash on Clash, red illuminated black AV switch, and a covertech wheel! This thing is a beast and so badass! This is amazing!

Full retail for the 3 sabers I got is about $550. I also got a stand, blade plug, and some wrenches and payed $251 for everything! Ultrasabers is amazing and it's well worth the wait. So excited right now!

Sounds like you got some sweet deals with those mystery boxes!  Congrats!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #13029 on: September 25, 2020, 07:02:02 AM »

Congrats on those sabers! That's a real nice surprise you got there!

Pictures are much appreciated Wink

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #13030 on: September 25, 2020, 09:43:31 AM »

Can't help but be curious; there can't be that many people still waiting on orders from this past spring, are there?  I mean, yeah, I know there are a handful from April and May who had ordered a hilt like the Lost Grey that's backed up 16 weeks or whatever it was, but there can't be too many of those, can there?  I'm guessing most of the outstanding orders now are from the summertime.  And yes, I'm one of them, so I'm in the same boat as you guys.

Still waiting on my May 13th Dominicide

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13031 on: September 25, 2020, 01:02:39 PM »

Still waiting on my May 13th Dominicide

I forgot about the Dominicide, that's one of the really delayed hilts.  Hope you get some good news soon

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #13032 on: September 25, 2020, 03:51:41 PM »

I kinda feel like they should just remove a 4 variants of Dominicide from their catalogue, fill the outstanding orders they have and then just stop offering the Dominicide all together.
As cool of a hilt as it is, it's very different in its construction to all their other hilts and I think that's a reason it's so hard to get it back in stock once it's out.

Just about any pair of Initiate/Apprentice hilts coupled as a staff would match the length of the Dominicide (particularly the Initiate V5s), so the only thing you'd lose is the aesthetics.
But hey, they could keep the emitter/pommels in their catalogue if you really wanted to match the aesthetics.

I guess my point is that if US reduced the variety of hilts they have, it'd be easier for them to keep in stock the ones they do still produce.
I feel the same about the V2s. As much as I love the V2s, they are the only non-MHS, non sound compatible hilts they offer.
I'd gladly give up the ability to get more V2s if it meant they could keep the V3s in stock for those that like them.

-

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13033 on: September 25, 2020, 06:11:26 PM »

Man, you know you've been bitten by the bug badly when you resort to watching your own unboxing videos...

Sent a reply email to Nichole asking about the status of the Dominix; I figured it's been two weeks since I was last contacted about it, so it's worth looking into.  Hopefully the end of this road is coming up soon; I'm not planning on ordering again until after Christmas.  At that point, however long my order(s) take to get here won't be an issue, because I can stop hiding my arsenal and actually enjoy the things, LOL.

Heard back from Nichole; the Dominix is still delayed.  She offered me the Dark Initiate LE v5 as an alternate, or if I'd rather wait a week, she'll hopefully have some news.  I'll admit the substitute offer was tempting, but I'm gonna give it another week and keep my fingers crossed.  If it turns out that there will be a huge delay, then I'll probably swap, but if there's still a chance of me getting it soon, I'm willing to wait a bit longer.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #13034 on: September 26, 2020, 06:00:13 PM »

Still waiting on orders from July
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff AS/AS from the 20th
Sentinel v5 CG foc AS Obsidian v4 + a Second Prize Saber (Random with Sound) from the 21st

Contacted me 5 weeks ago about the v5, said 3 to 5 weeks to restock.
I know stuff has been happening so I am flexible with the timing but I'd really like to get these soon.

In my random wanderings I fell to the allure of some of the other guys.
Found a nice looking belt clip and some wrap material for my customization attempts.

I think I am done buying sabers for a while. Need to find the proper accessories to go with them now.
Robes, sheathes, tunics, etc. If I am going to walk around with a saber in public I want to look the part.
Debating on full robes or something more tactical looking for an agent appearance. Probably get both.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: