Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148269 times)
nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13290 on: October 27, 2020, 05:59:12 PM »

I had sent customer service my wish list to see if they had anything on-hand that would help keep me occupied while I wait for my August order.
These colors just aren't me, but if anyone is interested, the Crimson Scorpion, Crimson Omen and the Crimson & LE Grand Master are in stock.
Great info!  thanks for sharing.

On a related note, i started a new thread/topic with a nice little table consolidating ETAs gathered from customer service and posted on various threads across this forum.  The intention was to give people an idea of expected wait times in order to make an informed decision and hopefully reduce the amount of customer service contacts required for ETA requests.  Now i cannot find the topic.  Could it have been removed?

AustinChaos22
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #13291 on: October 28, 2020, 02:32:58 AM »

Customer service has from what I can see and the production time is really dependant on what you order, I recommended emailing a list of hilts that interest you to find out if you'd be expecting a wait or almost instant ship similar to what Toolmaker16 did in the post above yours.

Ooh, that's good advice, I like that. Thank you. Glad to hear it, I've been itching for a new saber since getting my first. Stoked!

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #13292 on: October 28, 2020, 02:56:20 PM »

♫ I've got a golden ticket! ♪
♪ I've got a golden chance to make my way, ♫
♫ And with a golden ticket ♪
♪ It's a golden daaaaaaay! ♫

Looks like the Combat-Ready Fallen is back in stock again!  At least one is, so there's hope if you ordered one!

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

threeSOUL
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13293 on: October 29, 2020, 03:35:01 AM »

Well it was supposed to be here last Friday. I hope it gets here before Halloween!

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13294 on: October 29, 2020, 03:39:14 AM »

Well it was supposed to be here last Friday. I hope it gets here before Halloween!

I sure hope so!  Probably best to not look at the tracking at this point and just keep an eye on the doorstep.

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

threeSOUL
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13295 on: October 29, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »

I've been doing both for a week now. We've had so many door-to-door poll-people that when I open the door expecting the delivery they can visibly see the look of disappointment on my face Sad

LDSman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #13296 on: October 29, 2020, 09:16:26 PM »

Ordered a Grand Master with diamond sound and Spectre with diamond sound. Can’t wait to see what the extra blades and the Frankensaber look like.

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13297 on: October 29, 2020, 10:19:07 PM »

This morning, I got the following email message:

“Hello Greg,

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers.  We have had a delay with our Fallen LE hilts. Due to the current global pandemic affecting all businesses worldwide there is a bottle neck on obtaining the necessary parts and materials. We are exhausting all resources to get this resolved. We expect to have the Fallen hilts on November 9th, then we will have your order fabricated and shipped out in 1-3 business days of receiving them. And you’ll receive an email with the tracking # once this ships.

Please keep an eye out for that shipping notification in about 2 weeks.  We appreciate your patience and will have your order shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

- Cade
Ultrasabers Customer Service”

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13298 on: October 30, 2020, 12:03:24 AM »

This morning, I got the following email message...

Thanks for sharing!  That's about the delay I expected with the regular black Fallen, but I got my ticket a little early.  November 9th isn't too far away, and it's especially good that you have a concrete date to go on instead of just a "___ week" timeframe.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13299 on: October 30, 2020, 02:10:42 AM »

It's one thing to say "we expect to have it in X amount of weeks," it's another to give an actual target date.  That's very encouraging if they're starting to do that.  Here's hoping the Great Big Turnaround is nigh!

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13300 on: October 30, 2020, 02:27:32 AM »

Tracking puts my saber here on Sunday (hopefully).  I'll be sure to send pictures!

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13301 on: October 30, 2020, 06:55:36 PM »

“Hello Greg,

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers.  We have had a delay with our Fallen LE hilts. Due to the current global pandemic affecting all businesses worldwide there is a bottle neck on obtaining the necessary parts and materials. We are exhausting all resources to get this resolved. We expect to have the Fallen hilts on November 9th, then we will have your order fabricated and shipped out in 1-3 business days of receiving them. And you’ll receive an email with the tracking # once this ships.

Please keep an eye out for that shipping notification in about 2 weeks.  We appreciate your patience and will have your order shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

- Cade

Got the same notification. Counting down the days now.

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13302 on: October 30, 2020, 09:10:54 PM »

Got the same notification. Counting down the days now.

“Hello Greg,

- Cade
Bigblaster and vic_rod76: did you order Standard or Combat?  What color?

Glad you got some good news!  clearly it is getting me anxious...

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13303 on: October 31, 2020, 02:02:25 AM »

Bigblaster and vic_rod76: did you order Standard or Combat?  What color?

Glad you got some good news!  clearly it is getting me anxious...
I ordered the Combat LE (gold). I resisted the temptation to trade down to a different hilt.  I want what I want, and it appears we’re getting close.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13304 on: October 31, 2020, 02:11:24 AM »

I ordered the Combat LE (gold). I resisted the temptation to trade down to a different hilt.  I want what I want, and it appears we’re getting close.

Wise decision to wait!  They offered me a different hilt back in September, but I hung on for the Fallen and don't think I'll regret it.  Hope yours comes fast!

Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: