Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2170962 times)
nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13440 on: December 08, 2020, 04:06:39 PM »

Is it just me or is USPS' tracking... useless? I mean... Three days of "on its way to the next facility. No cities, states or countries...
this is why i pay shipping to use FedEx even though USPS would be free.  If you think the tracking is bad just for you, try calling the post office directly - they are just as clueless because of their own system.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13441 on: December 08, 2020, 05:37:24 PM »

this is why i pay shipping to use FedEx even though USPS would be free.  If you think the tracking is bad just for you, try calling the post office directly - they are just as clueless because of their own system.
Oh I wouldn't try calling since I live in France ^^'
But yeah. I'll stick to FEDEX next time. It's not free for me even with USPS =p.
I guess once it's in France I'll have tracking through local post services so I'll know where it is and where it's going.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

smalltownguy2
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13442 on: December 08, 2020, 06:04:27 PM »

Maybe some of you who have ordered here before can enlighten me on this process: I ordered the Prophecy V3 over the weekend, because it showed as an "in-stock" item. I understand that it will need to be constructed according to my specifications in the order, and that's part of the lead-time. The item page shows a 3-4 week lead time. Is that inclusive of the construction time? Meaning I don't have to wait for parts to be manufactured - I just need to wait for the saber that I've ordered to be assembled?

Thanks in advance!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13443 on: December 08, 2020, 08:16:11 PM »

Maybe some of you who have ordered here before can enlighten me on this process: I ordered the Prophecy V3 over the weekend, because it showed as an "in-stock" item. I understand that it will need to be constructed according to my specifications in the order, and that's part of the lead-time. The item page shows a 3-4 week lead time. Is that inclusive of the construction time? Meaning I don't have to wait for parts to be manufactured - I just need to wait for the saber that I've ordered to be assembled?

Thanks in advance!
Best thing is to ask on the zen chat if the hilt is readily available. The site does not reflect stock reality.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #13444 on: December 08, 2020, 08:25:48 PM »

Thanks in advance!
DarthRondoudou is accurate in that it saying "in stock" doesn't ironically indicate the specific model you want being in stock. I had to wait extra time because I wouldn't change from the one I wanted/ordered. Some LE versions are available when the normal aren't, and vice versa. Contacting them is the fastest way to know for sure.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #13445 on: December 09, 2020, 12:53:52 AM »

FYI for anyone waiting for Lost Grey or Fulcrum I asked for an update on my 2 from May 11th and was told they would get them from the machine shop in Late January/early February.  Not sure why these 2 seem to be harder to produce than just about anything else.

I have had good luck getting some hilts quickly with some recent orders, including Fallen and Dark Catalyst.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13446 on: December 09, 2020, 01:17:28 AM »

Congrats on receiving your sabers!
What part of the hilts are sharp?
the grab bag is advertised as "may have cosmetic flaws" so that should be expected.  Yours appears to be the apprentice v5 - very nice!

Thanks

On the emitters, most of the windows edges.
But on the Empress, almost all the edges a somehow sharp on the emitter and pommel
I will have to do some refining/sanding, I didn't want to go on the weathered finish road, maybe I will paint the hilt afterwards, not sure.

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13447 on: December 09, 2020, 01:21:34 AM »

I also switched from without engravings to with engravings. I find it kinda strange that adding something to the hilt (engravings) still makes it available faster.
Likewise, strange indeed, I guess they already had an order for hilts with engraving...

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #13448 on: December 09, 2020, 01:29:09 AM »

Yay I have my order which was made in June pics coming soon

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13449 on: December 09, 2020, 04:50:14 PM »

Likewise, strange indeed, I guess they already had an order for hilts with engraving...

That's the exact same thing that happened to me! I was contacted saying my order could ship within days if I chose to go with the LE version of the one I ordered instead. Or choose to wait a month and a half (roughly) till the one I ordered arrived on their end. I guess either people order more of the engraved ones, or the opposite happened and tons of people bought all the standard versions out and the engraved ones were what was left on hand? Either way it's funny several of us experienced this. Unlikely coincidence, must be the will of the Force... or supply and demand. I'm still too excited waiting around forever is building savage anticipation.

At this point I want to buy stock in US because they sell sabers like Russia made AKs, maybe my Sith is showing in wanting my lightsaber with a side order of profit. Have your cake, eat it too, buy the bakery while you're at it.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13450 on: December 09, 2020, 07:53:37 PM »

That's the exact same thing that happened to me! I was contacted saying my order could ship within days if I chose to go with the LE version of the one I ordered instead. Or choose to wait a month and a half (roughly) till the one I ordered arrived on their end. I guess either people order more of the engraved ones, or the opposite happened and tons of people bought all the standard versions out and the engraved ones were what was left on hand? Either way it's funny several of us experienced this. Unlikely coincidence, must be the will of the Force... or supply and demand. I'm still too excited waiting around forever is building savage anticipation.

At this point I want to buy stock in US because they sell sabers like Russia made AKs, maybe my Sith is showing in wanting my lightsaber with a side order of profit. Have your cake, eat it too, buy the bakery while you're at it.

I had to update this, in the time that passed since I'd last checked and today my order had already shipped days before now. So really from the time they contacted me originally via email till my completed lightsaber date was only about a month! They didn't have my part in stock, and didn't promise it arriving before Christmas; but the Dark Side commands my weaponry to come forth. I am pleased, quite pleased. Also get to be surprised by the "free saber" too. So if you live in the States and ordered before mid November you may still have hope even if it wasn't available at first... It's like my birthday, Xmas, and new years all at once. May the Force serve you all in your plights as well.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13451 on: December 11, 2020, 04:47:14 PM »

Oh I wouldn't try calling since I live in France ^^'
LOL!  i did not see your profile until now.  Hope the plane brings your goods without delay.  Maybe the US Postal Service uses boats...it would explain some things.
I would hope that international customers get a shipping discount on the 'free shipping' events but sounds like not.
in any case, bonne chance.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13452 on: December 17, 2020, 06:33:09 AM »

Soooo... My Empress is on the way... But has stopped moving since december 8th. Frustrating. And USPS tracking does not even say where it is...

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

smalltownguy2
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13453 on: December 17, 2020, 04:28:43 PM »

Soooo... My Empress is on the way... But has stopped moving since december 8th. Frustrating. And USPS tracking does not even say where it is...

Same. I ordered the Prophecy V3 for my daughter for Christmas. Got a shipment notification on 12/11, and nada since then. Last accepted in TX. Crickets.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13454 on: December 17, 2020, 04:41:45 PM »

i heard USPS is experiencing budget constraints so it is being delivered by a band of pigeons, hence, tracking is not available.

Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: