Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2124016 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13515 on: January 09, 2021, 05:41:23 PM »

I'm considering the raffle. Though I'm unsure what is more interesing between a huge order to get the mystery box or multiple small ones to get raffle tickets.
I was quite happy with the 2 free initiates I got with my previous orders. But do I really want another? and I like sound sabers better. So a free mystery box without sound... Might not be so interesting.

Up to you, but one advantage of multiple small orders is, besides the multiple raffle entries, you don't need to worry about one saber on backorder holding the other ones up. 

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13516 on: January 09, 2021, 06:00:00 PM »

Up to you, but one advantage of multiple small orders is, besides the multiple raffle entries, you don't need to worry about one saber on backorder holding the other ones up. 
That is actually very true!! I mean. Free stuff is always nice. But, I had a lot of luck with the sound mystery box I ordered. Not so much with the free initiates and grab bag. Even though I like the initiates V4, I probably would not have ordered them.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #13517 on: January 13, 2021, 07:24:59 AM »

That's right, but if you have to pay $ 50 shipping for every order it gets expensive very quickly.  Wink

btw: Waiting week 34 for my order from May 2020 now.  Roll Eyes

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #13518 on: January 13, 2021, 08:05:43 AM »

That's right, but if you have to pay $ 50 shipping for every order it gets expensive very quickly.  Wink

btw: Waiting week 34 for my order from May 2020 now.  Roll Eyes

Ouch, that's unfortunate. I usually try and capitalize on free shipping when/if available.

And may I ask what you ordered? It's a bit crazy it's taking that long. I'd have guessed you were in that Lost Grey/Fulcrum crowd, but one never knows with these things. Maybe just a big order and one item wound up Out of Stock due to Covid or who knows what reason. Either way, that is certainly rough, but glad you're hanging in there. With luck you'll feel it was all worth it in the end.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

« Reply #13519 on: January 13, 2021, 11:49:46 AM »

I usually try and capitalize on free shipping when/if available.
Sadly there never was a free shipping to Europe.

And may I ask what you ordered?
Of course. Are the sabers on my sig, marked as "Processing": Phantasm V3, Butcher and Spectre.
I had got an offer to change my order (other color for Butcher, other type for Spectre) to make it sooner, but after I have waited 6 months already, I have decided to wait longer to get what I really want.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13520 on: January 13, 2021, 02:38:07 PM »

Dully noted, thanks for the reply. I am one to fervently stand behind the original design vs changing it to get it faster. I feel it will be less fulfilling that way ultimately. But I get it, free shipping across that distance is apparently not as feasible. Also I missed that in your sig, thanks again for the info. I hope it all gets to you sooner rather than later. May the Force serve you well in acquiring your lightsabers.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

pitschboy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13521 on: January 14, 2021, 05:26:14 AM »

So I'm new to the forums and I did some reading about what the estimated time would be for orders to be process, but I also see there are a lot of orders they are working on and previous issues of emails being lost so there was a lot of backtracking. I understand it may take a while to see my order get passed "Processing", but does anyone have any idea on the current estimated time it takes to finish processing or receive word from them?

Thanks, and I hope you're all having a good start to your 2021!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13522 on: January 14, 2021, 06:41:50 AM »

So I'm new to the forums and I did some reading about what the estimated time would be for orders to be process, but I also see there are a lot of orders they are working on and previous issues of emails being lost so there was a lot of backtracking. I understand it may take a while to see my order get passed "Processing", but does anyone have any idea on the current estimated time it takes to finish processing or receive word from them?

Thanks, and I hope you're all having a good start to your 2021!
It all depends on which hilt(s) you ordered and when. If you already sent an inquiry email then wait for the answer.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

« Reply #13523 on: January 14, 2021, 07:26:02 AM »

...but does anyone have any idea on the current estimated time it takes to finish processing or receive word from them?
As DarthRondoudou said. It only depends on your current configuration and only US can say about delivery (but even they misjudged my order by a few months). And don't trust the stock information on the online shop. "Out of stock" doesn't mean the saber is out of stock (Indeed I got an offer from US to switch to a hilt that is constantly displayed "out of stock" because it was available). And "on stock" doesn't mean you don't have to wait months either.
Response times to emails can be a bit difficult too. In fact, I seem to have been lucky, at least so far, because I always got a - always very nice - answer within a few hours or days.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13524 on: January 14, 2021, 09:40:04 AM »

As DarthRondoudou said. It only depends on your current configuration and only US can say about delivery (but even they misjudged my order by a few months). And don't trust the stock information on the online shop. "Out of stock" doesn't mean the saber is out of stock (Indeed I got an offer from US to switch to a hilt that is constantly displayed "out of stock" because it was available). And "on stock" doesn't mean you don't have to wait months either.
Response times to emails can be a bit difficult too. In fact, I seem to have been lucky, at least so far, because I always got a - always very nice - answer within a few hours or days.
During summer I had trouble getting fast answers, but lately it was very smooth. Is the zen desk back? Cause that was really helpful.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #13525 on: January 14, 2021, 02:59:41 PM »

Well, I said I wasn't going to order more Ultrasabers, but I just placed an order for an Aeon v2 in GB for my sister-in-law. I just sent my sister a Dominix v2 for her b-day, so I wanted them both to have sabers

I also ordered a Quick Release coupler and some pieces from TCSS. I think I figured out a way to make non-MHS hilts compatible with those, so I can use a QR coupler on the V2s if I wanted to (or on my non-US lightsabers)
Of course, I'll share that video with you guys Grin.

-

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13526 on: January 14, 2021, 04:16:27 PM »

Well, I said I wasn't going to order more Ultrasabers, but I just placed an order for an Aeon v2 in GB for my sister-in-law. I just sent my sister a Dominix v2 for her b-day, so I wanted them both to have sabers

I also ordered a Quick Release coupler and some pieces from TCSS. I think I figured out a way to make non-MHS hilts compatible with those, so I can use a QR coupler on the V2s if I wanted to (or on my non-US lightsabers)
Of course, I'll share that video with you guys Grin.

-

Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in..... Cheesy

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #13527 on: January 14, 2021, 07:18:49 PM »

Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in..... Cheesy
Yep. I still think US is good for stunt sabers and since my nephew and sister now have stunts, it only made sense to get my sister-in-law something similar.
Otherwise my OCD would require I get them all sound & rgb sabers from the other guy I've been buying from.

That, and no other saber company makes a QR coupler that compares to Ultrasabers.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13528 on: January 14, 2021, 07:56:42 PM »

During summer I had trouble getting fast answers, but lately it was very smooth. Is the zen desk back? Cause that was really helpful.

Yeah I personally may have found it a bit annoying popping up when I didn't need it, BUT when needed it was awesomely helpful... Now I can't seem to find any access to it either. Perhaps removed/temporary alliance over holiday?

TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #13529 on: January 15, 2021, 08:28:50 AM »

"Estimated delivery date:
Fri, 01/22/2021"

Start the clock!

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: