Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 912 913 [914] 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123874 times)
nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13695 on: June 01, 2021, 09:38:21 PM »

I'd say something in the lines of "hello, I would like to enquire about order #XXXX I passed on "date". Do you have an updated lead time on the scorpion? best regards" is both factual and polite. Not too "5yearsoldy"
Agree with this, i do.  Though i include a request for an estimated time to completion and will follow up weekly until i get that info.
Once the estimated date is provided i wait until it is reached.  One week after the date passes with no update or item in hand, i once again contact the customer service with the same request - this time including something about "previous estimate was <date> but it has passed and <all the rest> "

Sbfire22
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13696 on: July 11, 2021, 03:57:46 PM »

Hey first time buyer here from Canada. I ordered my first sabre back on May 4th of this year. Every time I check the website it says the order is being processed. I've sent emails to the company asking what's going on but I've gotten no response yet. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if I should cut my losses and try to get a refund on the sabre.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13697 on: July 14, 2021, 12:30:19 AM »

Hey first time buyer here from Canada. I ordered my first sabre back on May 4th of this year. Every time I check the website it says the order is being processed. I've sent emails to the company asking what's going on but I've gotten no response yet. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if I should cut my losses and try to get a refund on the sabre.

You asked for advice, so I’m going to tell you what I would do, and that it’s based on being an UltraSabers customer since 2014.

Don’t give up.  Do like nunya and DarthRondoudou (above) recommend.  Follow up, politely and consistently.  They will get you your saber.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13698 on: July 21, 2021, 01:46:37 PM »

Also check your SPAM folder as suggested by Jedi_Phoenix in a different thread.  You may have to wait but good things will come Smiley

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #13699 on: September 18, 2021, 02:00:25 PM »

I just did my first order in a long time!  I snagged a set of empty V3 initiates to make a stunt staff with!  Grabbed another quick release coupler too. 

I dumped my points and used the sale code and didn't even break $100 shipped.  Can't beat that!

I've always wanted a set of those v3s but it seemed like they were always out of stock.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13700 on: September 20, 2021, 03:26:34 PM »

I dumped my points and used the sale code and didn't even break $100 shipped.  Can't beat that!
nice work!  must not have to pay taxes either Smiley  way to go!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13701 on: September 25, 2021, 02:23:20 PM »

As of tomorrow, it'll have been three weeks since I ordered the empty Aeon,  no word yet.  I've forgotten how agonizing it is to wait, LOL.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13702 on: September 30, 2021, 04:13:34 PM »

As of tomorrow, it'll have been three weeks since I ordered the empty Aeon,  no word yet.  I've forgotten how agonizing it is to wait, LOL.

Just got the Golden Ticket, the order is ready to ship.  No word on a delivery date yet, but whatever.  I'm happy.   Grin

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13703 on: September 30, 2021, 06:54:03 PM »

Just got the Golden Ticket, the order is ready to ship.  No word on a delivery date yet, but whatever.  I'm happy.   Grin

SWEET!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13704 on: October 02, 2021, 04:20:43 AM »

Woo hoo! 3 weeks is great especially when some people are ordering 41 sabers in one shot  Tongue

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #13705 on: March 16, 2022, 06:25:06 AM »

Im back!!!!!! Orderded monday the 14th of march!!! Its time for a new beauty....... Cant wait to see this thing in person! #Scorpian

ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #13706 on: June 22, 2022, 11:12:57 PM »

I must have been very lucky. I am getting my first ever tomorrow. Ordered exactly one week ago tomorrow. Overly excited. I have been trying to keep my nerves from firing like should say a lightsaber with flash on clash.  I have been distancing myself with music. Thankfully the dreams have not started. I did have one around the time I decided to order. May the force be with you! Already planning on getting another few in the future.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #13707 on: July 20, 2022, 11:56:51 AM »

I must have been very lucky. I am getting my first ever tomorrow. Ordered exactly one week ago tomorrow. Overly excited. I have been trying to keep my nerves from firing like should say a lightsaber with flash on clash.  I have been distancing myself with music. Thankfully the dreams have not started. I did have one around the time I decided to order. May the force be with you! Already planning on getting another few in the future.
Make that I did go all out and now have a diamond Azure Fallen on order. Now the dreams have started. Had one last night. Just had another today. First one was funny but this I just had has me up and feeling upset and frustrated. Find the first one on my dream thread here on the Fan Fiction and Art thread here. Ironically I should get back to sleep.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

Bounty_V
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13708 on: August 13, 2022, 05:32:39 PM »

I ordered 3x mystery boxes the other day Cheesy

I've known about Ultrasabers and have wanted a saber for years and now have the means to get one. I had seriously considered getting a saber with sound but when looking at the price, and realizing just one saber wouldn't be as fun as multiple to mess around with friends, I decided 3x mystery boxes would be a great sampler before I get something specific. I'm fully expecting to get 3 simple stunt sabers, but at least I'm entered into the raffle, to make the most out of my purchase.

My sabers should arrive on the 18th.

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #13709 on: September 14, 2022, 05:12:10 PM »

I couldn’t help it but I did buy another within 4 months of joining. I went for the Apprentice v5 stunt in hot pink. Need to update my stats (vitals) for my sabers here. Follow my journey on my main thread ANoob has landed here. Will be getting it next week on Monday.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 912 913 [914] 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: