Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hilt of the day : The Hilt Pack Two  (Read 2819 times)
Anto
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Photoshop saber... sign....

« on: January 05, 2011, 05:08:35 PM »

Ok , another mini hilt pack , on the fly .

5) The Commando -  A Pistol grip saber . It allows the wielder to use a modified version of Makashi form . The back part provides extra forearm support , allowing for stronger one handed strikes . Moving your hand above the pistol grip , will enable you to use it like any curved saber - true Makashi style Smiley

6 ) The Rogue Guardian -  inspired by the japaneese weapon known as "Kama" the one hand Schyte , and Riddik's  saber claws . The Claw parts are constructed from Cortosis , allowing to block a lightsaber strike , even if the saber is not lit . Changing of grip on the hilt , would provide you with instant Mix fighting style abilities .

7 ) The Zealot - I read about this in star wars wiki somewhere , that a certain Master was using a gauntlet style saber .....

8 ) The Ring saber - i did this just for fun , but who knows ...... one ring saber ...to rule them all

zoom in : hold crtl , +

HELP , im CrAzy !

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »

You sir are an EVIl engineer, I want you working for my team to take over the world, how much shall i pay you?

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »

A ring saber...probably good for assassinations, but I bet it would SUCK to duel Darth Maul with it.  Tongue

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Anto
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »

You sir are an EVIl engineer, I want you working for my team to take over the world, how much shall i pay you?

Only The Good work for a price .... True evil is .. FREE !!!    Grin

HELP , im CrAzy !

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »

Very good, youve made the right choice

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Anto
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 12:32:38 AM »

Very good, youve made the right choice

You seem to misunderstand .... you can rule the World as much as you want ... i am the one that commands Existence  Cool

HELP , im CrAzy !

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: