Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kotor now on Ipad  (Read 1578 times)
Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« on: May 31, 2013, 03:44:04 AM »

Pretty cool, think I might buy it. A touch screen play through seems like fun. Smiley
http://starwars.com/news/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-now-on-ipad.html

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-wars-knights-old-republic/id611436052?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 04:40:32 AM »

I saw that. Some sites actually mistook the info and said it was the MMO.

Still will play it on PC though. From what I hear this wont run on 1st gen ipads.
I have a first gen but otherwise I have an Asus Transformer Pas which has way better graphics power, for a tablet...just need the game on there

Go Android!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Hanslow
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 06:50:53 AM »

Picked it up. Freaking awesome on iPad!

And this bird you cannot change...

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 05:50:52 PM »

picked up Kotor for the ipad a few days Ago and have been playing it on my spare time.  It is just as awesome as I remember and makes me dislike swtor even more, a third one would have been so much better. The game looks better than I remember and though the game is quiet old it  is still graphically good and is pretty much equal to other 3d games on tablets. The fact that I can play kotor where ever I go was the biggest selling point to me. I never thought there would come a day where I play kotor portable. The controls are not that bad, but do take some getting used to, but ultimately do not interfere with the enjoyment of the game. If you got an ipad go and buy kotor. Smiley

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: