Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Belated May the 4th - Boba Fett Watching Party  (Read 1670 times)
Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« on: June 04, 2013, 07:25:36 AM »

Not exactly an "official/unofficial" event, neither is it openly accessible to everyone, but because my Rabbi (who is an avid Star Wars fan) was not able to celebrate May the 4th, he decided to arrange a belated Star Wars Day titled June the 4th: Boba Fett Watching Party to celebrate all things Star Wars, but especially Boba Fett.

As a result we will be watching all scenes featuring Boba Fett from the movies [Episodes II, V, & VI], The Droids, Robot Chicken, The Holiday Special (sadly enough) and anything else we can find.

We're trying to do it in chronological order.

Does anyone know of anything that we can include or anything that I may be missing in the seemingly short list?

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 05:20:58 PM »

The other boba fett things you could watch would be his appearances in the clonewars cartoon here are the episodes he appears in chronological order starting at season 2.
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"

you can watch them here. http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/star-wars-the-clone-wars/page/6  
has some ads but you can get by.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:29:27 PM by Moderator Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 07:01:31 PM »

The other boba fett things you could watch would be his appearances in the clonewars cartoon here are the episodes he appears in chronological order starting at season 2.
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"

you can watch them here. http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/star-wars-the-clone-wars/page/6  
has some ads but you can get by.  Smiley

This is seriously awesome.  Thank you.  Smiley
Not only can I get some Boba Fett material, but I can also watch the series in general.  I knew about this website in the past, but I suppose it slipped my mind.

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: