Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Nero's Saber Collection (as of 6/13/2013)  (Read 8511 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« on: June 13, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »

So I realized the other day that it's been quite some time since I've shown off my collection, and since the last time it's undergone several revisions.  For the most part I've trimmed it down, selling or gifting several sabers over the past year or so, but there has been the occasional addition as well.  Regardless, here are a few pics showing my entire collection as of now!

You'll probably recognize some as current US hilts, and some of you may be able to identify some older retired US models as well.

As a bonus, here are a few pics of my fiancee's collection!

She's developing quite the arsenal there... makes me proud Wink

Well that's it.  Let me know if anyone wants more info about a specific saber, or perhaps more pics, and I can oblige here or via PM.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 08:24:50 PM »

Nice collection Nero! Short and simple. Kinda cool your fiancé has the Graflex and you have the Luke ROTJ. Just like Luke and Mara!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 08:38:33 PM »

What's the one on the end on the right side? I don't recognize that one.
Nice collection!

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Celtic47
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Mentlegen.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 09:37:36 PM »

Diggin' what I'm assuming to be an older model of the Archon or Arbiter on the far right in the first pic. Point to you.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »

Nice collection Nero! Short and simple. Kinda cool your fiancé has the Graflex and you have the Luke ROTJ. Just like Luke and Mara!

Thanks!  Since I'm a fan of that Luke ROTJ style hilt, it made perfect sense to give the Graflex to my sassy little badass lady.  She even dyed her hair red one time (and she's hinted that she would do so again for a cosplay!)

What's the one on the end on the right side? I don't recognize that one.
Nice collection!
Diggin' what I'm assuming to be an older model of the Archon or Arbiter on the far right in the first pic. Point to you.

That's actually the one I'm not really able to discuss lol, it's basically the only thing in my collection that's not from Ultrasabers (other than the Force FX hilts).  It's very similar to the Luke ROTJ style of saber, obviously why I have it haha.  Actually the dark PVC hilt on the far left of my lady's collection, in VA, is the old Archon V1.  Gotta love the classics!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »

That last one on his is neither. That's a Jacen Solo hilt. I forget from who but he probably didn't want to mention names so I won't either. Diggin the Redemption though same with the green Dark Prophecy. US, bring back the Redemption and Oppressor. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 10:16:48 PM »

Nice lineup you have there, Master Nero! I'm especially digging that yellow Consular!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Celtic47
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Mentlegen.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 11:13:20 PM »

Nice lineup you have there, Master Nero! I'm especially digging that yellow Consular!

Is "digging" the new official word of approval?

(Trendsetter over here, what what.)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 12:06:30 AM »

That last one on his is neither. That's a Jacen Solo hilt. I forget from who but he probably didn't want to mention names so I won't either. Diggin the Redemption though same with the green Dark Prophecy. US, bring back the Redemption and Oppressor. Lol.

Thanks for the discretion Wink  The Redemption is a great hilt, this one I personally acquired as a stunt and installed FX sound in.  Hearkens back to the days when US installed those boards, before the vastly superior Obsidian was born!

Thanks man!  Despite selling off a number of hilts, I just love that one too damn much to part with it.  I consider yellow its main color, despite having BR and CG MLS units for it, because I have this idea in my mind of yellow being a sort of "grey Jedi" color.  Since the Consular is patterned off Qui-Gon's hilt, I figured it made a unique but appropriate fit.

Oh, and I realized later that I neglected to show the Dark Prophecy's green AV switch.  It's not a huge deal, but I personally love the AV switches US offers.  They give another customization option and can seriously accent the blade color if paired well.

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 09:15:42 PM »

That's actually the one I'm not really able to discuss lol, it's basically the only thing in my collection that's not from Ultrasabers (other than the Force FX hilts).  It's very similar to the Luke ROTJ style of saber, obviously why I have it haha.  Actually the dark PVC hilt on the far left of my lady's collection, in VA, is the old Archon V1.  Gotta love the classics!

Dude, still awaiting your overall impressions and/or review of your Jacen Solo saber over at the other side.  I'll be acquiring one myself (it's already spoken for and it's been commissioned for a full install) in the next 4-12 weeks and I want to know the minute details  Wink.  No one has yet put up a review.....

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 10:39:51 PM »

Thanks for the PM jedicri. Point.

My Scorpion shipped today, that brings my US collection up to 6. I'm trying to get a nice rainbow of colors like yours Nero.

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 12:00:14 PM »

Dude, still awaiting your overall impressions and/or review of your Jacen Solo saber over at the other side.  I'll be acquiring one myself (it's already spoken for and it's been commissioned for a full install) in the next 4-12 weeks and I want to know the minute details  Wink.  No one has yet put up a review.....

I'll get on it!

Thanks for the PM jedicri. Point.

My Scorpion shipped today, that brings my US collection up to 6. I'm trying to get a nice rainbow of colors like yours Nero.

It's nice to have a variety!  I definitely lean towards green (in fact the build I'm looking to do is going to have green as one of its colors), but I like having the option of using a different color every so often.  Actually that Consular has a green MLS unit as well, I just didn't want to overdo the green factor Wink

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »

I just didn't want to overdo the green factor Wink

There's such thing as too much green?  Huh

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 09:42:02 PM »

Nice collection Nero! Man, you aren't kidding either, you really have thinned it down. lol You have excellent collection pruning skills though. Wink

And yes eerockk.... there is such a thing as too much green.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 03:02:02 PM »

I am aware this thread hasn't been posted in for a very long time. But sine Nero is still active, I got to ask. What IS that saber that is the fourth one to the left? To me it looks like a silver overlord however it has the wrong emitter and no covertec wheel.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: