Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Scorpion  (Read 97799 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2016, 02:10:38 PM »

Nope, no claw.  I'm not a claw type person.  Will it further outrage you to learn that the first thing I'm going to do is change out the pommel and cannibalize the original Scorpion pommel for parts?   Wink

If I add a pulse, it'll probably be for a blade flicker effect...not to mention that the saber will also spend a fair amount of time being NOT red.

Oh, and I got shipping notification when I woke up this morning.

Meh. My Mantis arrived in BH, and has spent most of its life in AB.

Do you have any ideas about what you're going to do for a pommel? I'm pushing round Malice pommels lately. I don't see them enough, and they look cool. I'm thinking that that pommel will line up nicely with the neck of the Scorp pommel. Then you'd have a very unique look.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2016, 02:13:17 PM »

Meh. My Mantis arrived in BH, and has spent most of its life in AB.

Do you have any ideas about what you're going to do for a pommel? I'm pushing round Malice pommels lately. I don't see them enough, and they look cool. I'm thinking that that pommel will line up nicely with the neck of the Scorp pommel. Then you'd have a very unique look.

I know exactly what I'm planning on using as a pommel.  Pics in a few days, if it all works out.   Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2016, 03:17:49 PM »

I know exactly what I'm planning on using as a pommel.  Pics in a few days, if it all works out.   Wink

I can tell you that the "dome" and spikes align perfectly with the body shroud, which looks pretty cool as well.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2016, 01:10:05 AM »

It's due to arrive on Saturday, so I look forward to posting it in the Gallery at that time.

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2016, 11:54:50 PM »

Shocked THAT IS SO BAD ASS!!  You guys at Ultrasabers never seize to amaze me. The new Scorpion with dual sets of windows in the emitter and below the emitter is genius. Looks amazing! I am a Ultrasabers fan for life!!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2016, 05:12:49 AM »

I just got my new Scorpion Wednesday.  It is amazing.

I ordered it on Friday the 22nd and asked if it was possible to get ASAP.  And did they ever.  It was shipped out on Monday.  By no fault of US it didn't get here until Wednesday.  The "Fastest ship in the shipping business" FedEx for some reason derped.  It made it to Atlanta at 4am.  There is a direct FedEx flight to Buffalo NY.  Nope.  They sent it to Cleveland!  So called them up and had some very unkind things to say.

Short story they finally got it to me. 

And let me tell you it is awesome!  I am a big guy so its weight is not a problem.  I got it with the claw.  I got a bit of light dueling with it on Thursday.  The power you generate for a parry due to its weight if formidable.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2016, 09:11:41 PM »

And let me tell you it is awesome!  I am a big guy so its weight is not a problem.  I got it with the claw.  I got a bit of light dueling with it on Thursday.  The power you generate for a parry due to its weight if formidable.

So tell me your take on its balance. Personally, I think it's superb.

Sig by For Tyeth

redic
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2016, 09:10:46 PM »

i a looking forward to getting mine

I ordered it on march 28th and have been waiting with baited breath ever since

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2016, 09:12:26 PM »

i a looking forward to getting mine

I ordered it on march 28th and have been waiting with baited breath ever since

Cool. But you still need to post in RULES.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2016, 04:02:46 AM »

Ho ho ho, now I haz two Scorpions, one black and one red.

Huge thanks to Ultrasabers and their generosity with the raffles for the Crimson Scorpion.  The black one is GRBA Emerald, and the red is RGBW Emerald.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2016, 07:36:52 PM »

Just noticed your signature list. Are you ripping my style by naming a secret project?

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2016, 07:43:37 PM »

Just noticed your signature list. Are you ripping my style by naming a secret project?

Nope.  I had Project:  Undercover (which is a development of "pint-sized powerhouse", and is in the thread by that name) in mind for quite some time before you first mentioned Project:  BOOYA, and have had Projects: Havoc and Chimera in mind for even longer.  Call it great minds thinking alike.

Oh, I did notice someone else putting a "Project: somethingorother" in their sig line the other day, though.  I think it's catching on.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2016, 07:45:27 PM »

Nope.  I had Project:  Undercover (which is a development of "pint-sized powerhouse", and is in the thread by that name) in mind for quite some time before you first mentioned Project:  BOOYA, and have had Projects: Havoc and Chimera in mind for even longer.  Call it great minds thinking alike.

Oh, I did notice someone else putting a "Project: somethingorother" in their sig line the other day, though.  I think it's catching on.

+1 great minds and trend setting. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2016, 07:51:29 PM »

+1 great minds and trend setting. Wink

I, for one, can't wait to see what BOOYA is.  I similarly can't wait for my backorder delayed components to get here for Havoc and Chimera.  At least I can get everything bar installing the emitters done on Havoc without the missing components.  Chimera is totally on hold until I get that order in.

Still need to buy a breadboard, soon, and I almost forgot that I'm going to need to order blades. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2016, 08:08:55 PM »

I, for one, can't wait to see what BOOYA is.  I similarly can't wait for my backorder delayed components to get here for Havoc and Chimera.  At least I can get everything bar installing the emitters done on Havoc without the missing components.  Chimera is totally on hold until I get that order in.

Still need to buy a breadboard, soon, and I almost forgot that I'm going to need to order blades. 

Unfortunately, I don't trust people with knowledge. Power is dangerous.

But you have brought a fun thread idea to mind...

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: