Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Scorpion  (Read 99252 times)
Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 12:01:16 AM »

wow this saber is soooo awsome! is it all 1 piece? i want that emitter!

I checked it out on the site, only the pommel is MHS. I saw it didn't have the Quick Disconnect and read further on. It said emitter is fixed. Too bad though, I would love this emitter too! Oh well, I'll settle for the whole thing! Now if only I had the cash...

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth Antricus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2013, 02:58:42 AM »

At some point, US should totally do an emitter with horizontal windows & have it cover a little more of the blade.  I keep waiting for a high quality saber like Starkiller used in TFU2 where you could see more of the energy of the blade within the hilt.

legion91
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

Jedi Shadow

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2013, 05:51:27 AM »

That looks sick! I really like the look of the detail work around the switch and on the body.

So, I'm alone in thinking - lose the claw?

I love it, I really do, but I didn't like the claws on the Reapers, and I don't care for the claw on this one.

I'm with you. I like the claws on the Reapers but I like the idea of this one without it. I imagine that without the claw it would look more like a Jedi saber and it would show off the windows better.

Light side points

"These Jedi became what their name suggests; shadows of themselves and the Jedi Order."

-Overlord Staff-

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2013, 06:19:41 AM »

OK, I'm gonna throw an idea out there and please don't shoot me but, does this saber (WHICH I LOVE!!!!) remind anyone else of what might have happened/been constructed if Obi-wan HAD joined Count Dooku after the death of Qui-gon Jinn? It strikes me a little as a "what if Obi-wan turned" kind of saber, and I LOVE IT for that!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2013, 06:24:11 AM »

^Thought the same thing

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2013, 04:46:24 PM »

Had to make a super hard decision... Ie no scorpion this time but I do have a grab bag just ordered so at least I can officially join the ultrasabers family!!! All of you getting a scorpion are some lucky devils!!! Please post pics as soon as they arrive! MTFBWY

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »

Wow!  Just wow!

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Lance
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 12:26:35 AM »

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!! It is exactly what I was wishing the manticore was!!!!! Brilliant emery!!!

Jarazix
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:20 AM »

Just ordered one for Fathers Day...wish I could afford 2 for each of my twin girls. Only thing that would make this better is quick dissconnect

The Shadow
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2013, 03:26:00 AM »

Did anyone else notice that this saber isn't offered with a kill key, but it does have a recharge port option? It might make sense to have no recharge port at all with the whole thing being a shroud and all, but if you can get a recharge port, then why no kill key?

Sabers:
===============)_)))o) ) ) ) )|( ( ( ( (o(((_(===============
Phantom v2 arctic blue

"Someone must defeat the Sith, but the Jedi will never finish the job.  That's where I come in."

turiansniper
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 28

light side please

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2013, 05:11:15 AM »

I vaguely remember reading somewhere there might be a problem with the kill key set up so maybe it's been pulled until the problem is resolved.

SY Archon v2 - Darigaaz, The Igniter
VA Consular - Crosis, The Purger
GB Guardian - Dromar, The Banisher
BR Raven - Rith, The Awakener

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2013, 05:40:10 AM »

Did anyone else notice that this saber isn't offered with a kill key, but it does have a recharge port option? It might make sense to have no recharge port at all with the whole thing being a shroud and all, but if you can get a recharge port, then why no kill key?

First, kill keys are stupid and a complete waste of money.  Just want to clear the air on that.  But some users are willing to pay extra for it and so we are willing to offer it and install it still.

Any who, recharge ports with kill keys are different from recharge ports without kill keys.  The Recharge Port that we use on this saber and the Guardian only have 2 terminals, positive and negative, there is no 3rd terminal for a kill key.  Thus kill keys are not available on these sabers because the ports required for a kill key do not fit onto these sabers.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2013, 06:02:21 AM »

^Agreed Deep, like you said, how can you then mount them and use them as accent lighting?

Also you can then connect the saber to your computer and have it plugged in.

Also what in the world uses a kill key? Your phone, laptop, tablet, game system? No they don't because it is stupid...you cant use it while charging...

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

ProjectBlacksaber
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Master of the Shadow Arts. Darkest of them all.

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2013, 06:51:17 AM »

HNNNNGH THIS IS JUST sdjhblgslgbdnsflk

You've outdone yourself in design. This is amazing, Deep.

Also, maybe we could see a saberstaff variant at some point? That would be wicked!

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2013, 08:56:21 PM »

This thing is freaking amazing, I love it!

Seriously, your hilt designs just keep getting better and better, there's some seriously nice detailing on this thing. I guess the only drawback is the lack of quick disconnects, which means I might have quite a time deciding what color to get. Purple might look good, but so might yellow.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: