Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who would you be?  (Read 6882 times)
Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 10:26:27 PM »

second choice: Obi-Wan
First choice: Kajin Savaros (from Coruscant Nights) so much power, so much potential.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Nhylus
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 10:37:54 PM »

Qui-Gon Jinn.
Despite being killed by Darth Maul, he was the most level-headed person in the Star Wars saga (in my opinion). He just had this vibe like deep down he had a firm grasp on reality and a good understanding of life. Growing up, I always pretended he was my Jedi Master.

I do appreciate lightside points haha.

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 10:44:53 PM »

OK, just realised that having asked this question, I hadn't answered it.

I think my first choice would be Count Dooku. Intelligent, thoughtful, extremely skilful (especially in his prime, which sadly we don't get to see) and someone who has seen both sides for what they are; one of only a select few where that has been the case.

Beyond him, as a kid the Alec Guinness version of Obi-wan Kenobi was my favourite. I think it was a BIG mistake killing him off in such a pointless fashion. I feel like, with his passing, the Jedi lost all their strength.

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 11:14:07 PM »

Qui-Gon Jinn.
Despite being killed by Darth Maul, he was the most level-headed person in the Star Wars saga (in my opinion). He just had this vibe like deep down he had a firm grasp on reality and a good understanding of life. Growing up, I always pretended he was my Jedi Master.

I liked Qui-Gon Jinn but I do not think he was very level-headed I mean he was extremely stubborn when it came to the jedi council initially refusing to train Anakin.

In a sense you can blame the destruction of the entire Jedi Order and the enslavement of several species, genocide etc on Qui Gon Jinn's - incessant resistance to authority and stubbornness to reject the wishes of the jedi council.  It seems as he was blinded by a religious devotion to the idea that Anakin was the chosen one even though Masters like Windu and Yoda saw great fear in the boy...

But then again we would not have the Star Wars universe if it was not for Jinn...

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Kresnik
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 11:16:41 PM »

As far as my choice, I would pick Mace Windu

I mean the guy was just  one bad ...mofo. 

One word - Vaapad

In order of favorite

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 01:59:20 AM »

Had to.  Sorry.  Grin

Wow, I completely forgot to respond to this. lol. But yeah, I just knew someone would bring that up Cheesy

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013, 05:28:03 AM »

Ok, I would have to be one of three people. Given my love for the saberstaff, my first choice would be Darth Maul. Not only was he highly skilled in acrobatics (which I am not, but would like to be) and the use of a saberstaff, he was just a badass. Plus I love wearing black clothing and I always wanted his outfit to cosplay in. My second choice would have to be Revan, for many reasons. He duals wields or single wields sabers with equal affinity, has experienced both the light and dark side, wears a mask to make him more mysterious, is highly well-known and feared in the Star Wars universe, and ends up with Bastila (best reason). My third choice would be Kyle Katarn, not only because he has an awesome looking lightsaber (the one from Outcast), but is also a badass and ends up with Jan.

Bern Sal Becca
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

Light side points please

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 04:14:49 AM »

I liked Qui-Gon Jinn but I do not think he was very level-headed I mean he was extremely stubborn when it came to the jedi council initially refusing to train Anakin.

In a sense you can blame the destruction of the entire Jedi Order and the enslavement of several species, genocide etc on Qui Gon Jinn's - incessant resistance to authority and stubbornness to reject the wishes of the jedi council.  It seems as he was blinded by a religious devotion to the idea that Anakin was the chosen one even though Masters like Windu and Yoda saw great fear in the boy...

But then again we would not have the Star Wars universe if it was not for Jinn...

My only disagreement with this is that the universe could have been worse off without him having any jedi training. He could have been pushed too far as a slave and in a fit of dark rage went on a killing spree putting him on the radar sidious and plagueis, never fell in love and developed a relationship and had children with padme, no luke, no leia, no throwing sidious into a generator no bringing balance to the force

Luceo Non Uro
I shine not burn

clericazrael
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 22

Defiantly Onward Into Uttermost Darkness

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 05:18:41 PM »

I will happily give points to anyone who automatically knows who I'm talking about when I say Lucien Draay. No Google Fu allowed.

Shii-Cho master, awesome robes, cool lightsaber, both in model and color, a relatable demeanor (at least to me), same haircut as me (only blonde, not brown), he's just a cool dude.

It's too bad there's talk of him eventually being part of the KOTOR 2 Sith Triumvirate.

GB Dominix V3 - Guest Saber
PO Initiate V3 - Girlfriend's Saber
AS Dominix V2 - Defiance/Personal Saber

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 05:54:35 PM »

Tough question!

Female version of Corran Horn.

Mara Jade.

Leia.  I would have said Jaina, but she's been messed with too many times.

Revan (female) if we can ignore anything past KOTOR 2.

Much as I like Obi-Wan, I would never want to be him.

Kresnik
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 02:18:47 AM »

My only disagreement with this is that the universe could have been worse off without him having any jedi training. He could have been pushed too far as a slave and in a fit of dark rage went on a killing spree putting him on the radar sidious and plagueis, never fell in love and developed a relationship and had children with padme, no luke, no leia, no throwing sidious into a generator no bringing balance to the force

Yeah there a million what ifs - my main point is that I think it is funny how people view Qui Gon- my perspective of the guy is that of a rebel, refuses to be a part of the Council, very in tune with nature and very methodical and meditative.  He kind of glorifies for me the perfect character, and I wish they did not kill him off.  I think it would have been more interesting if Qui Gon had lived through the ordeal and trained Anakin while maybe Obi Wan taking another role in the universe. I just think Qui Gon has much more room for character development with his opposition to the "order" and nature of the Jedi, the outsider etc. I mean I like Obi Wan but he is kind of one dimensional in the movies (obviously gets more attention outside to further develop but still)

It is hard for me to say there are a lot of very cool characters -

I think its a toss up between Mace, Qui Gon and maybe even someone lesser known like Random Jedi killed at Geonosis

In order of favorite

Cern
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »

Well he's from the time of KOTOR so the Sentinel could work but I'm pretty sure that the color was just artistic license

I recall reading an interview with the creators of the comic, they gave Zayne a yellow blade as a homage to the original Luke action figure:

"Evil is never the opposite of good, but rather its destroyer."

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2020, 04:58:10 AM »

Sidious.

Wasnt the longest reign, but the journey was glorious and it wouldve been fun while it lasted.

Dark side point fiend....

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: