Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first custom sound font  (Read 4543 times)
Tsurabisu
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

« on: June 19, 2013, 12:05:00 AM »

With the sound came out better. This was the clearest of 3 tries. Let me know what ya think.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHreMpqgH80" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> Private video</a>

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 12:46:04 AM »

I can't watch the video.

Tsurabisu
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 01:19:37 AM »

Problem's fixed

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 01:37:04 AM »

I'm not a fan of the overlay of fire sounds just because it gives it the impression that it is broken or breaking ... Association of fire cracklings usually elicits the auditory stimulus of impending pop!

Otherwise it sounds good but not my cup of tea.

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

DarkJediKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

The Force Will Be With You…..Always

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 02:57:17 PM »

given the quality of the video i couldnt give an opinion unless i heard the sound for myself Smiley

A Lightsaber Is Apart Of You Are Without It Your Incomplete

Graflex SE - AB
Prophecy - SY - GB
Dark Prophecy - BR
Archon 2.1 - EG
Reaper - AS

LSP please Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 10:24:45 PM »

Eh. Its okay. I don't really like the over lay of the fire sounds either. Would've sounded way better without that. But good job anyway though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Tsurabisu
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 02:01:11 AM »

I tried to edit my first post but I wasn't able to. I made a new video that shows the sound much better. Hope you guys like it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDsyMn0jKUo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDsyMn0jKUo</a>

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 05:46:30 AM »

I'm not a fan of the overlay of fire sounds just because it gives it the impression that it is broken or breaking ... Association of fire cracklings usually elicits the auditory stimulus of impending pop!

Otherwise it sounds good but not my cup of tea.

I agree with this. It sounds like the saber is unstable or unable to maintain it's power. For some reason I'm imagining a destabilized dark-side empowered saber.

Tsurabisu
Knight Ensign

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 08:10:48 AM »

I agree with this. It sounds like the saber is unstable or unable to maintain it's power. For some reason I'm imagining a destabilized dark-side empowered saber.
That's about what I was going for. I liked the unstable crystals from The Force Unleashed and I thought this kind of sound would go well with it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 11:50:44 AM »

Holy Sith after hearing your font better like that I like it. Tongue Send the files off to Eerockk through regular email and he will upload the font for you. That would be a cool name for your font actually. Unstabled Sith? Or Jedi. Lol. I like the boot up too.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Tsurabisu
Knight Ensign

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »

I'll send him a message. Good idea.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 03:28:50 AM »

I'll send him a message. Good idea.

Message received! Here's a link to the download. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85768751/Unstable-Tsuarbisu.zip

Reviews are coming soon, everyone! I'm just always finding stuff that needs to get done.  Smiley

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 10:05:03 PM »

If I had a red mls for my Bellicose I'd totally use this font. I like it. Hope to see more work from you dude. Heres an idea. Do something that would reflect like a high ranking Sith Lord Or something. Like more traditional Sith saber sounds. This is a cool Sith font though.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: