Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: NEW Trailer !  (Read 4109 times)
Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« on: June 06, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElZH_Lwuu68" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElZH_Lwuu68</a>

Muhiheh !!1

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »

there are 2 more new trailers up today. one is over 6 min long.

Order Sixty Six
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

POWA UNLIMITED POWA

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:51 PM »

I'm at college right now so I can't check out the others. I'm glad bioware is giving us new content - but really this is stuff that the SWTOR fanbase already knew about. I'd prefer more progression videos instead - another cinematic trailer just for e3 would have been nice as well.

2x Adegan Silver Initiate v2
2x Blazing Red Dominix v3
Wishlist
Yellow Standard Issue

Hit me with a pm if you live in the tampa area and want to join a sparring group, my friend is recruiting for a panel at shadocon 2011.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 02:38:03 AM »

I CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's Driving Me Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Release IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I Destroy Another Planet  Wink lol jk

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 12:34:30 PM »

As if they need to tease me more.  DAMN YOU BIOWARE!  WHERE IS MY OLD REPUBLIC GAME?!?!

Great trailer.  Still trying to decide on a Jedi class though...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »

As if they need to tease me more.  DAMN YOU BIOWARE!  WHERE IS MY OLD REPUBLIC GAME?!?!

Great trailer.  Still trying to decide on a Jedi class though...

Yeah, I recently herd Adam Sessler (from X Play on G4) make the comment on the Day 1 analysis of E3 2011, that they needed to Date the Damn Game, if for no other reason than to reassure the fans and their hardcore base (us) that they are making positive progress in regards to getting the game released Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope we get a date soon  Cry

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Order Sixty Six
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

POWA UNLIMITED POWA

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »

Yeah, I recently herd Adam Sessler (from X Play on G4) make the comment on the Day 1 analysis of E3 2011, that they needed to Date the Damn Game, if for no other reason than to reassure the fans and their hardcore base (us) that they are making positive progress in regards to getting the game released Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope we get a date soon  Cry

I watched a 40 minute gameplay vid and there are a couple of glitches that they showed - they just want to make it glitch free. This is something MANY developers don't sort out until after release, I have to say that I admire biowares quality assurance, only makes me have higher hopes for swtor.

Better than bioshock infinite - being announced 3 years early and little to no updates of progress. At least bioware is keeping us updated.

2x Adegan Silver Initiate v2
2x Blazing Red Dominix v3
Wishlist
Yellow Standard Issue

Hit me with a pm if you live in the tampa area and want to join a sparring group, my friend is recruiting for a panel at shadocon 2011.

Darth Dexuis
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -23

I Am The Bloody Right Hand Of My Master.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 11:09:59 PM »

Have patience on Bioshock Infinite, Ken Levine will not dissapoint us  Smiley

Anyway Bioware have not let me down yet and I have high hopes for TOR being everything I want it to be.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 04:36:07 AM »

I watched a 40 minute gameplay vid and there are a couple of glitches that they showed - they just want to make it glitch free. This is something MANY developers don't sort out until after release, I have to say that I admire biowares quality assurance, only makes me have higher hopes for swtor.

Better than bioshock infinite - being announced 3 years early and little to no updates of progress. At least bioware is keeping us updated.

I hope your right Sixty Six, I do have faith in Bioware, (KOTOR I-Mass Efect-Mass Effect II-Dragon Age's) their work has been nothing short of Mind Blowing so far, so my faith has not been shattered, I simply fear any possible problems with My Dream Game  Undecided.....................

I'm still hopeful that tomorrow, we will get a release date, being that it is the last day of E3, we shall just have to wait and see...............

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 06:08:39 PM »

who saw the huge jaba???!!! lmao

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: