Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The EDC Jedi  (Read 1193 times)
Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« on: June 26, 2013, 02:59:08 AM »

I REALLY need to stop disappearing for prolonged periods of time. Anyway howdy everyone! Long time no talk! Anyway I come bearing a story.

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and this past weekend was EDC, or the Electric Daisy Carnival. I was working it from 4 pm until the end at 8 am all three days for a total of 50 hours total. Needless to say, it sucked big time.

So what does this have to do with Star Wars? Well, on the last day of the event, I figured that I should have a little fun, so before I left, I packed my green Prophecy in my bag, grabbed my blade, and left for work. At the end of the night, when it was time to start loading people on the buses, I pulled it out, put the blade in, and fires it up! I used it to guide people to their bus. So many people digged it. Best part? I've been dubbed "The EDC Jedi" by the people attending the show!

And here's the proof:

Also, before I forget, when making a double bladed Prophecy staff, will an old version Prophecy connect to a newer version? I plan on buying a second one, but only if I can combine the two different generations.

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 03:02:12 AM »

Awesome!

And yes, they'll couple. Both have MHS pommels and will link up just fine. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: