Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 05:58:09 PM »

Glad to hear she's doing better

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

Sorry for the delay, a ton of stuff has come up lately. Anyway, there's good news and bad news.

The bad news is that SOTJ is still in the hospital. I can't share details, but basically a bunch of memories that she had forced herself to forget reemerged due to the problems that initially put her into the hospital, which led to the complications that have kept her there (assaulting nurses, for example).

The good news is that she'll be out of the hospital around this time next week due to the amazing amount of progress she's made over the last week or so. She is, without a doubt, the most resilient person I've ever known.

no

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 07:21:33 PM »

Thanks for the updates Luna.  Tell her that we miss her at the forum.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 07:28:55 PM »

Plenty of forum hugs for SOTJ!! We all miss her!

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »

Awesome! I'm SO glad to know she's doing better. Give her my best for her continued recovery and let her know I'm here if she needs anything. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 06:59:51 AM »

Hugs!!! Good to hear she's improving

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Tanq
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 98

Knight of Hearts

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 05:23:06 AM »

It sounds like she's getting the help and the support that she needs...when she gets out I hope she'll consider continuing with that support. Very glad that she's leaving the hospital next week!

SOTJ
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

Serenity, the way of the Jedi is serenity.

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 03:52:42 AM »

Wow... This thread is extremely uplifting Cheesy Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

I can't reply to everything, but I'll explain some stuff.

Wait, why?

I was a little hysterical and distraught at the time, so they seemed very threatening for some reason. The tranq hurt like %^%$, in fact my thigh still has a faint bruise. It's good to know that I can still hold my own, though Wink

However, she's proven herself to be quite the escape artist/smuggler. She got her hands on some glitter and used it to exact her vengeance upon just about everybody else in the ward.

Pretty self-explanatory, if you've been here for any amount of time. Glitter is my thing (which can and should be taken in just about every way). Opportunity combined with my love of glitter and dislike for the ward created the perfect storm.

The bad news is that SOTJ is still in the hospital. I can't share details, but basically a bunch of memories that she had forced herself to forget reemerged due to the problems that initially put her into the hospital, which led to the complications that have kept her there (assaulting nurses, for example).

I almost posted an explanation, but it's not even close to forum appropriate. If anyone wants the facts, pm me and I might give a summary if I know you.

Tomorrow night I'll try and post about my diagnoses but right now I'm exhausted and mentally numb. Thanks again for all the kind words Cool

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 10:17:10 AM »

I was a little hysterical and distraught at the time, so they seemed very threatening for some reason. The tranq hurt like %^%$, in fact my thigh still has a faint bruise. It's good to know that I can still hold my own, though Wink

It's why you're known as the Sword of the Jedi Wink

In all seriousness though, we're glad to see you back, safe and sound.  Take good care of yourself, and remember that we're all here if you need us.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2013, 11:20:12 AM »

what nero said Smiley

good to hear you are back on your feet

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 01:26:11 PM »

Wow... This thread is extremely uplifting Cheesy Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

I can't reply to everything, but I'll explain some stuff.

Pretty self-explanatory, if you've been here for any amount of time. Glitter is my thing (which can and should be taken in just about every way). Opportunity combined with my love of glitter and dislike for the ward created the perfect storm.

I almost posted an explanation, but it's not even close to forum appropriate. If anyone wants the facts, pm me and I might give a summary if I know you.

Tomorrow night I'll try and post about my diagnoses but right now I'm exhausted and mentally numb. Thanks again for all the kind words Cool

Good to have you back, we love you ya little hellion!

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »

Though we've never met, nor had much interaction here on the forum, when I first read this I was worried for you. Glad to  hear you're doing better! What ever is going on, that's your business not mine, but know that I'm here if you need any support, Force Battle Meditation, corny jokes what ever. We are all kind of a family and we take care of our fellow saber nuts. Glad you're doing better, and that you're back on here!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 03:38:02 PM »

Welcome back.  I understand why you wanted to escape.  A world without glitter for you is like a world without blue for me.  Hope you continue to get better.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 08:10:55 PM »

So glad you're back and doing well again! *hides from the coming glitter storms* lol Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »

I've never met you, but after reading the thread and hearing, at least in part, some of what you have been through I feel concerned and saddened.  I hate to see people unhappy, especially women (I'm old school nice guy about that, just the way I was raised.)  Anyway, I am glad that you are doing better and hope that you get back to 100% soon.  I look forward to have some nice conversations with you here on the forum.  So what kind of saber hilt is your favorite, and what blade color do you like the best?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: