Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Gundams  (Read 3837 times)
Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« on: July 03, 2013, 01:33:20 AM »

Recently had some extra cash and went searching for some gundam wing figures to re own what I had when I was younger. found the perfect set which had all that I was looking for and I got it for a great price. Smiley                      http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261236402341

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 01:36:47 AM »

Wopan gundam style!! Cheesy

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

whitmers
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 98

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 01:42:12 AM »

Why not put together one of the perfect models. Painstaking, but satisfying work.

Liberator, shrouded, igniter R4
Guardian, with manticore emitter (guardicore, rgb igniter r4 )
Battle Saber V3 (VA/nanobiscotte)
Prophecy V3 (AS/ obsidian 2.0)
Dominix V2 (AB)

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 01:46:30 AM »

Wing Gundam Zero will always be my favorite Gundam. The fact that it was actually a sentient being is pretty awesome as well. Though I am a bit biased Wink

Also, have you heard about Gundam Build Fighters?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-02/gundam-build-fighters-tv-anime-to-premiere-in-october

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 03:54:14 AM »

Why not put together one of the perfect models. Painstaking, but satisfying work.

I wish I had the time and skill for that, but alas I do not. So i will settle for the next best thing.

Wing Gundam Zero will always be my favorite Gundam. The fact that it was actually a sentient being is pretty awesome as well. Though I am a bit biased Wink

Also, have you heard about Gundam Build Fighters?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-02/gundam-build-fighters-tv-anime-to-premiere-in-october

oh thats cool hobbies I will have to try and watch that. My favorites from gundam W has always been the tallgeese, its simple white knight design always appealed to me. Second would be Epyon Cool

I can't wait till my gundams get here so I can put them together like this

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 04:18:04 AM »

I remember staying up late to watch Gundam Wing on Toonami, when I was younger. Good times.

Nice figures Boss!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 04:38:43 AM »

oh thats cool hobbies I will have to try and watch that. My favorites from gundam W has always been the tallgeese, its simple white knight design always appealed to me. Second would be Epyon Cool

Oh yeah, I love all of the Tallgeese models. Heck, Gundam Wing has my favorite Gundam designs out of all of the seasons. I still own the Endless Waltz movie and watch it from time to time too Cool

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 12:14:02 PM »

I remember this cartoon as a kid but I have never watched it. Are they like Transformers or more like Voltron(where the humans control the robot)?

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 02:44:33 PM »

I remember this cartoon as a kid but I have never watched it. Are they like Transformers or more like Voltron(where the humans control the robot)?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ImR8f701y_Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DImR8f701y_Q

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »

I just watched that clip and the series looks pretty good. Is the narrator  the same voice who does Optimus Prime from the 80's Transformers?

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 06:34:45 PM »

Cool can't wait to see pics of your gundams when they arrive! Saw some gundams built at Supa Nova and wow, some people are talented, the models are amazing! Only gundam I've watched is double zero that was airing on free to air tv here last year, really loved watching it though, will have to track down some more.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pagru
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 07:19:26 PM »

I feel like I need to weigh in with some extra props for Epyon, yeeey Epyon, I'm done. Thank you and goodbye

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »

I remember this cartoon as a kid but I have never watched it.

*gasp*

WATCH IT NOW. Especially for scenes like this...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HHu2VIr83Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HHu2VIr83Y</a>

(sorry, I'm done derailing Tongue)

Pagru
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 04:11:13 AM »

damn, now I really wanna "ultra trident" lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: