Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Glee Anselm  (Read 40877 times)
Alvalon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 09:17:09 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor was going to say something smug, but stopped himself. He was better than that anyway.

"Right, of course, good thinking," he said, clearly embarrassed at what just happened. They made their way into the main town, and scanned around. A passing Nautolan nodded to him, but Keldor stopped him before he could walk away.

"Sir, I am looking for the public records, can you point us in the right direction?" The passerby pointed south and Keldor thanked them. They quickly ran south, going towards the public records office.

Krit followed just behind Keldor, who, despite clearly not knowing the details of this particular city, was clearly more at home than Krit himself. As he went, Krit payed little attention to following Keldor, using the Force to make sure he stayed with the knight. Instead, he watched his surroundings. The city, wherever it was that they had landed, was on the coast of one of the small islands, and Krit decided that he rather liked the view.

"I can see why you like this place," he told Keldor.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »

***Keldor***

"Yes," he replied somewhat sadly. "It's times like these that make miss my home, and my family. But I know they are one with the Force now." He continued, somewhat wanting to get done fast. He didn't think sights like these would bring up painful, yet no longer hurtful, memories. Soon they reached the public records office, and went inside.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 08:23:42 AM »

***Keldor***

"Yes," he replied somewhat sadly. "It's times like these that make miss my home, and my family. But I know they are one with the Force now." He continued, somewhat wanting to get done fast. He didn't think sights like these would bring up painful, yet no longer hurtful, memories. Soon they reached the public records office, and went inside.

"Well, time to get to business," Krit said, mostly to himself. "We could search medical records," Krit suggested, "or tax files. Those should get us quick results."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 11:59:29 AM »

***Keldor***

Keldor shook his head. "I don't think so," he said. "It could take hours to find the tax files, and medical records are a private thing. I think the quickest thing is to check the most recent census files. If I recall, my old Master told me they list the names in alphebetical order. So, finding the Tiket family would be fast and easy."

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 08:00:47 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor shook his head. "I don't think so," he said. "It could take hours to find the tax files, and medical records are a private thing. I think the quickest thing is to check the most recent census files. If I recall, my old Master told me they list the names in alphebetical order. So, finding the Tiket family would be fast and easy."

Krit frowned for an instant. Now it had been his turn to make the mistake. He did not like making mistakes; mistakes could be fatal, or worse. "Do we know if they are the only Tiket family? Or do you know some information I don't?" Krit asked. "This could still take a long time, otherwise."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 08:35:36 PM »

***Keldor***

"Well his name is Fut Tiket," he said smiling. "So that shouldn't be hard at all." He began searching through the files, looking for the census data.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 09:17:49 PM »

***Keldor***

"Well his name is Fut Tiket," he said smiling. "So that shouldn't be hard at all." He began searching through the files, looking for the census data.

Krit breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright," he said. "I'll just wait, then."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 06:25:15 PM »

***Keldor***

After about two hours or so of searching, Keldor found the "T" page. After a quick glance down he found what he was looking for.

"Fut Tiket," he said. "Parent are Tran and Dorsha Tiket. They live in the Southern south quadrant, and Amiko village. Let's see..." he thought for a second. " We should be able to take a taxi there, is shouldn't be far, only about an hour away."

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »

***Keldor***

After about two hours or so of searching, Keldor found the "T" page. After a quick glance down he found what he was looking for.

"Fut Tiket," he said. "Parent are Tran and Dorsha Tiket. They live in the Southern south quadrant, and Amiko village. Let's see..." he thought for a second. " We should be able to take a taxi there, is shouldn't be far, only about an hour away."

"Taxi?" Krit asked, hope in his voice. "That sounds like this place is on solid ground." He paused, then looked at the nearby ocean. "Dry ground. The ocean looks nice and all, but I hope I can avoid a trip to the depths."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 01:10:27 PM »

***Keldor***

"Yes, dry ground," Keldor said with a chuckle. "I really need to teach you how to swim, you can't just be afraid of the water all the time. Fear is the path to the Dark Side." Keldor walked out of the office and back into the streets. He scanned the streets and found what he was looking for, a taxi station. With a quick sprint he was by the hover taxi.

"Excuse me sir, but my friend and I need to the Southern south Quadrant to Amiko Villiage, can you do that?"

"Yes, I can," the Taxi driver, Herso, said. "It will be 75 credits, and I take payment upfront."

"Sure thing," he said, pulling out the desired credits. He hopped in the taxi and Krit did the same, and soon they were off.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 06:56:10 PM »

***Keldor***

"Yes, dry ground," Keldor said with a chuckle. "I really need to teach you how to swim, you can't just be afraid of the water all the time. Fear is the path to the Dark Side." Keldor walked out of the office and back into the streets. He scanned the streets and found what he was looking for, a taxi station. With a quick sprint he was by the hover taxi.

"Excuse me sir, but my friend and I need to the Southern south Quadrant to Amiko Villiage, can you do that?"

"Yes, I can," the Taxi driver, Herso, said. "It will be 75 credits, and I take payment upfront."

"Sure thing," he said, pulling out the desired credits. He hopped in the taxi and Krit did the same, and soon they were off.

"I am not afraid of water," Krit protested, "only of being immersed in large amounts of it." He bounced the end of his sabercane from palm to palm for something to do while sitting. "And, for the record, fear was my path to the Light Side, thank you very much."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 09:06:25 AM »

***Keldor***

Keldor shook his head slightly at Krit's little outburst.

"No Krit, that is where you are wrong," he said, seeing the confusing. "Fear was not your path to the Light Side. Fear was your chains holding you back. Fear held you in the darkness, and forbade you from doing what was right. It  was because of the fear you didn't leave sooner. Fear for what may happen to yourself. Fear for what may happen to those you cared for. Fear bound you in the darkness, and kept you from the light. It wasn't until you shed your fear, didn't let it control you anymore that you were able to proceed to the light.

"Fear can still draw you back into the shadows. Its chains can still bind you and pull you into the eternal darkness. You must be careful of fear, and not let it control your path." Keldor hoped that helped Krit. He was starting to care for the student, even though they were roughly the same age. He wanted what was best, and for Krit to stay away from the Dark Side.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor shook his head slightly at Krit's little outburst.

"No Krit, that is where you are wrong," he said, seeing the confusing. "Fear was not your path to the Light Side. Fear was your chains holding you back. Fear held you in the darkness, and forbade you from doing what was right. It  was because of the fear you didn't leave sooner. Fear for what may happen to yourself. Fear for what may happen to those you cared for. Fear bound you in the darkness, and kept you from the light. It wasn't until you shed your fear, didn't let it control you anymore that you were able to proceed to the light.

"Fear can still draw you back into the shadows. Its chains can still bind you and pull you into the eternal darkness. You must be careful of fear, and not let it control your path." Keldor hoped that helped Krit. He was starting to care for the student, even though they were roughly the same age. He wanted what was best, and for Krit to stay away from the Dark Side.

Krit's lips formed a half-frown, and he stared at the top of his cane, thinking. Was that right? It sounded like it could be. The loss of fear, instantaneous though it had been, had been what had made him leave Alderaan. The loss of fear, and the gain of curiosity. Had his stay in Alderaan been in darkness? It had certainly been a time of anxiety, but even with the anxiety, he had known a type of peace.

Which, of course, advanced his inner debate not a bit. For while fear had allowed him to escape Dromund Kaas, it had then kept him on Alderaan. A zero-sum game, it seemed. "I agree that fear held me on Alderaan," he said at last, "but it is hard to deny that fear set me on the path."

But no, a small voice seemed to mutter, power started all of this. Krit frowned in full, suddenly troubled. What did that say of his potential as a Jedi, if his original motive was simply a lust for power?

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 11:08:41 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor could see his words may have troubled Krit. He frowned slightly at that. His words weren't meant to trouble, but to enlighten. He hoped he hadn't caused too much worry in him.

"Is something troubling you?" he asked. "If I may offer more advice, do not dwell on the past. We have all made mistakes before, but  we shouldn't hold ourselves against them. Just recently I almost fell to the power of the Dark Side, but I stopped myself. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, you can be forgiven, no, you will be forgiven. Do not hold any past actions against yourself, they don't define you. Only your actions now do...

"Oh look at me rambling on again, sorry." Keldor looked back towards the sea, his mind contemplating this mission. He hoped this would be easy enough. But knowing how Nautolan's are, this would be a challenge.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor could see his words may have troubled Krit. He frowned slightly at that. His words weren't meant to trouble, but to enlighten. He hoped he hadn't caused too much worry in him.

"Is something troubling you?" he asked. "If I may offer more advice, do not dwell on the past. We have all made mistakes before, but  we shouldn't hold ourselves against them. Just recently I almost fell to the power of the Dark Side, but I stopped myself. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, you can be forgiven, no, you will be forgiven. Do not hold any past actions against yourself, they don't define you. Only your actions now do...

"Oh look at me rambling on again, sorry." Keldor looked back towards the sea, his mind contemplating this mission. He hoped this would be easy enough. But knowing how Nautolan's are, this would be a challenge.

Krit laughed, a small exhalation of breath, and his expression changed to a half-grin.

"I suppose," he said, "but I certainly hope I can judge myself as an adequate swordsman based on the past." He glanced over to Keldor, who looked faintly worried. "Don't worry about the mission," he said, making a guess about Keldor's worries. "After all, I can be very . . . persuasive." Though mind-trick might be frowned upon by the Jedi.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: