Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Glee Anselm  (Read 40876 times)
Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2013, 12:31:05 AM »

***Keldor***

"Easy, they are Naulotans," Keldor said, implying there was an understood loyalty of those between the same species. He only hoped they would keep the boy safe. Keldor still eyes the room out of the corner of his eye. He noticed the other Sith as well. Keldor would not let them win.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2013, 12:33:13 AM »

The Sith on the overhang smiled and waved at the Jedi as their eyes met. Amused and confident, he kept his position as his friend moved out of sight.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2013, 12:34:08 AM »

**Krit**

A benefit to having little ability to sense anyone but Force-sensitives occurred to Krit. In a dark room, all of the lights shined brightly. As was the case now. There were precisely five lights in the room at present. Krit himself, Keldor, Fut, inside the control room, the Sith walking away, and the last, the one standing higher up. "There's the other one," he said, pointing with a small gesture.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2013, 12:37:34 AM »

***Keldor***

"Two steps ahead of you," Keldor said, planning his move. He could be next to that other Sith in less than three seconds, and by the control room in two. He gathered the Force in himself, and prepared to move if he had to.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2013, 12:41:17 AM »

**Krit**

"Plan?" he asked.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2014, 04:39:28 PM »

***Keldor***

"Follow my lead," he said, leaping fast, moving with lightning speed. Just as he predicted, with three well placed jumps, and a lightsaber grab, he was in front of the other Sith, leaving Krit with the one below. Standing there, his emerald saber glowing brightly, he guarded the door.

"I suggest you leave, NOW," he said, adding power to the last word. "We don't want to hurt you, and the boy doesn't belong to you. Now leave."

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »

**Krit * *

After a brief jog to the lower Sith, Krit stood around five feet away from him. "Get out," he said flatly.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2014, 12:54:42 AM »

The Sith before the Nautolan simply smiled, "Well, it seems the Jedi draw first after all." He hissed with vehemence. "What about the truce?"

The other Sith, the one facing the human sneered. "You possess neither power nor right to make me leave."

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2014, 01:29:17 AM »

**Krit**

Krit sighed. "You possess neither the power nor right to stay, acolyte. I see you, in your desperate attempts to find self-worth. You're not even from Korriban, are you? No, you and your friend are the washouts from Dromund Kaas, here to serve the will of your Sith Lord betters. Pathetic. Leave."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2014, 02:25:39 AM »

***Keldor***

Keldor stared at the coward, at the fool in front of him, and smiled.

"The Jedi draw when necessary," he said calmly, "that is all. I saw it necessary. And the truce? You broke the truce when you tampered with our ship, and don't deny it. Only a coward acts like that. In your mind, you're dead either way. Either you become a prisoner of the republic, or your 'Master' kills you. And you'd choose death well over being a prisoner. You're desperate, and a fool. You could have left, but now, as you have repeatedly tampered with our mission, and threatened our lives, we must take you in. I really don't suppose you're going to surrender, are you?"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2014, 03:26:10 AM »

The Sith in front of Krit stretched and yawned, feigning boredom before speaking. "I have as much right as you. Last I checked, it's a free galaxy."

The Sith facing Keldor laughed, hard. "Assuming we tampered at all. And suppose I don't surrender, but do not draw my weapon.. What then? Will you kill a man in cold blood?"

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2014, 03:34:14 AM »

***Keldor**

"One does not have to kill," said Keldor, even more calm then before. "It is a tool, as well as a weapon. You tampered with this mission, threatened our lives, AND tried to take the boy from us. We are bringing you in for custody. Your other option is to face your Master, and most certainly death. I am doing you a favor, surrender, and I will make sure you will not die, only be imprisoned."

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2014, 12:29:37 PM »

**Krit**

"But you do not possess the power to stay, acolyte," Krit answered, smiling patronizingly. "After all, such powerful Sith as yourselves base everything on might. Which, I assure you, you don't have. Leave, or risk death or imprisonment. I don't really care either way."

Various NPCs
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

We are who we needs must be...

« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2014, 09:42:46 PM »

"See," one of the Acolytes said to the other, an air of haughtiness heavy in his speech. "They threaten death or imprisonment for having done nothing." He smiled wickedly, "The Jedi are nothing more than murderers and kidnappers who try to hide their sins by portraying us as the monsters."

The other man growled under his breath and said, "You're right. So Jedi, how about you prove who you really are and try to make us move."

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2014, 09:51:20 PM »

**Krit**

"Then I am obliged," Krit answered. He might have lost his finesse, but kark if he needed finesse to make these acolytes move. He drew on the Force and used manipulation more like a sledgehammer on the Sith in front of him, flooding the man with doubt, but denying him the fear that the man would try and draw power from. "Get the kriffing hell out of here," he told the acolyte he was affecting.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: