Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Author Topic: Glee Anselm  (Read 40874 times)
Various NPCs
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

We are who we needs must be...

« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »

As his partner began leaving the hangar, the second Acolyte shouted, "Cut that out!" Without waiting for a reaction, he launched himself at the man and drew his lightsaber. He would either kill him or draw his attention away from ravaging the mind of his partner.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2014, 10:11:30 PM »

**Krit**

Krit took a few steps away. "I have done nothing, only asked him to leave," Krit told the Sith calmly. Keeping up the manipulation required about as much concentration as walking, so he did not drop it as he spoke.

Various NPCs
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

We are who we needs must be...

« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2014, 10:37:42 PM »

"You're a karkin' fool if you think I don't know what you're doing!" With a snap-hiss, his lightsaber sprang to life. He pointed the tip of the blade toward the man and snarled, "Let him be or you'll pay. You don't attack us with immunity!"

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2014, 10:46:25 PM »

**Krit**

Bloody karking half-wit, Krit thought. Just like a hammer could be swung around to hit a different target, so could the Force. But, a tiny voice thought, would that be the Jedi thing to do? And besides, not like these acolyte lowlings could do anything if he tried it again. He decided to release the now distant Sith.

"Now you know that I can make you," he said, choosing his words based on what made acolytes dominant over one another on Korriban. These two would probably be used to being outclassed, "get out."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2014, 11:09:54 PM »

***Keldor***

"As far as I know, persuasion is not an attack, but a peaceful protest," he said. "You both know what leaving means, don't you? I know Sith Masters aren't forgiving of failure." He pointed his blade down below, still on the second level, ready to jump if a fight arose. "Surrender, or run away, I don't care anymore. One nets you life for a long time, the other is a mystery. I am not threatening you. Please go. There is no need for any sort of batte tonight." Keldor was getting sloppy in his speeches. He wasn't sure if he was saying the right thing anymore.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2014, 12:44:35 AM »

The two acolytes looked at each other for a moment, as if reading each others' thoughts. One of them retracted his saber, followed soon by the other. With a shrug from the taller one, the two began to move away from the Jedi without a word. They moved carefully and deliberately, conscious of their every step.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2014, 12:50:40 AM »

***Keldor***

Keldor said nothing else. He put his blade, but stayed by the control room door. Waiting for the Sith to leave, he was prepared to move at a moment's notice, ready to draw his blade if need be. He watched, and waited.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »

**Krit**

Keldor seemed to have a well enough handle of the retreating Sith, so Krit went to check up on the shuttle. After exhausting his brain on everything he thought the acolytes could have done, he returned to Keldor. "The ship's safe. We should get out of here."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2014, 04:08:07 PM »

****Keldor***

"Check for any trackers or such," he called down turning towards the door. Opening it, Fut ran into his arms. "Don't worry, the bad men are gone. You're safe." He comforted the child, and thanks the officers in the control booth, and started down the stairs to the main hangar floor.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2014, 05:56:03 PM »

**Krit * *

"All clear," Krit said when Keldor returned. He lowered the boarding ramp. Let's get out of here.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2014, 01:12:52 AM »

***Keldor***

Still caring Fut, he walked into the shuttle. The boy was now asleep, and he set him down on a bed. Walking up to the controls, he did a system's check and started her up, and had it make it's way to orbit.

"You know," he said worryingly, "it bothers me greatly they let us go. It also seriously bothers me that they didn't touch the shuttle. I suppose they were just waiting for us." They were slowly approaching the point to enter hyperspace, and Keldor began the final preparations.

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2014, 08:47:45 AM »

**Krit**

"If it makes you feel any better, it took a fair amount of Force power to make the Sith leave." He dialed in a  minor adjustment. "Well, we're far enough to jump. Ready Fut?"

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2014, 10:48:12 AM »

***Keldor***

Keldor smiled a bit, Krit forgetting Fut was in the back sleeping. With a few presses of the control boards, the hyperdrive erupted into action, and the stars turned into streaks and the familiar blue glow returned.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: