Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose, Grab Bag & General US Review  (Read 3700 times)
Darth Zexar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

« on: July 09, 2013, 10:28:28 AM »

My ultrasabers package has just been delivered (Unfortunately I'm at work and have got what feels like a million hours to go) and I'm impressed.

I placed my order Sunday 30th June and it arrived at 8.45 Tuesday 9th July. Exceeded expectations, delivery to the UK didn't seem to slow the process.

Now, as for the saber reviews, I shall write them when I get home. For now, thanks US.

The Bellicose

This is a gorgeous saber. I think I cover everything in the video below but it's difficult to do it justice. The slanted emitter and general design is awesome. The blue button was the hardest decision to make, but I'm really happy with it. Kudos to whoever did the photoshopping of the different button colours, that really helped me to decide. Bane's Heart is the 'crystal' colour, absolutely beautiful, almost mesmerizing to look at.

The Prophecy

This was my grab bag. I went for a regular heavy whilst the Bell has a ultraedge heavy. I opted for a random blade and ended up with VA which is epic. I cannot stress how awesome the gold knobs and the small hole are, they really changed my mind on the hilt. I think, having looked at pictures on the US site, that I may have one of the plated ones? If anyone can confirm it I'd be grateful Smiley

Both

The video review is below, it's the first video review I've ever done so I hope it's okay (I also don't know if this is showing up properly). Had camera problems but I think I've fixed the audio now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxv6CaL5iSg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxv6CaL5iSg</a>

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 05:03:35 AM by Deep » Logged

Bellicose 'BH' - "Velox Orabilis"
Prophecy CE 'VA'
Dark Monarch 'CG & AS FOC'
MR Darth Vader EP IV
MR Anakin Skywalker EP III
Dark Prophecy 'EG'
SS Raven 'BR'
Guardian 'GB'
Custom Mara Jade

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »

Pic pronz of the Bellicose noa. Lol. Can't wait to see it though same with the Grab Bag. What did you get?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 12:45:47 PM »

Your going to love the bellicose my friend!  I have a stunt in Blazing Red and this is by far the favorite of my collection.  I have a Dark War Glaive, an Aeon LE v3, and Malice, but the simplicity of this saber just WINS me over hands down.  It feels my hands and is a great spinner.  I too would love to see pics when your weapons arrive.

Cheers

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 10:18:09 PM »

You've made a fine choice in the Bellicose (I wonder how many I've sold for US now? Cheesy) and I can't wait to see pics of it and your Grab Bag too. Will you go nuts if you get another Bellicose? I think I would - in a good way!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Zexar
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »

The Bellicose

This is a gorgeous saber. I think I cover everything in the video below but it's difficult to do it justice. The slanted emitter and general design is awesome. The blue button was the hardest decision to make, but I'm really happy with it. Kudos to whoever did the photoshopping of the different button colours, that really helped me to decide. Bane's Heart is the 'crystal' colour, absolutely beautiful, almost mesmerizing to look at.

The Prophecy

This was my grab bag. I went for a regular heavy whilst the Bell has a ultraedge heavy. I opted for a random blade and ended up with VA which is epic. I cannot stress how awesome the gold knobs and the small hole are, they really changed my mind on the hilt. I think, having looked at pictures on the US site, that I may have one of the plated ones? If anyone can confirm it I'd be grateful Smiley

Both

The video review is below, it's the first video review I've ever done so I hope it's okay (I also don't know if this is showing up properly). Had camera problems but I think I've fixed the audio now.

EDIT: Helps if I post a proper link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxv6CaL5iSg
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:32:03 PM by Darth Zexar » Logged

Prophecy CE 'VA'
MR Darth Vader EP IV
Dark Prophecy 'EG'
SS Raven 'BR'
Guardian 'GB'
Custom Mara Jade

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 10:30:24 PM »

Nice!

Comparing the two side by side, it definitely looks like you have the Prophecy CE, which seem to be Grab Bag specials right now.

Great score, and your Bellicose looks awesome too.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Zexar
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 10:33:16 PM »

Nice!

Comparing the two side by side, it definitely looks like you have the Prophecy CE, which seem to be Grab Bag specials right now.

Great score, and your Bellicose looks awesome too.

Awesome, thanks, definately looked darker than I was expecting, it's much nicer than the normal silver Smiley

The Bell is a great saber, really is excellent

Prophecy CE 'VA'
MR Darth Vader EP IV
Dark Prophecy 'EG'
SS Raven 'BR'
Guardian 'GB'
Custom Mara Jade

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print