Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rooster Teeth: RWBY  (Read 1686 times)
Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« on: July 19, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »

Has anyone seen this stuff yet? If not, go here: http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=6052&v=more and check out the trailers first, then watch the episode. I'm still a little iffy on the animation, but overall it looks totally freaking badass.

It's an interesting style of Anime, like American's trying to be Japanese or even vice-verse. Hmm.

If you have seen it, then read on:

Warning!
Spoiler Alert Past This Point!

Okay. The story and concept is interesting, I'll have to keep watching to really make a real decision. However, the characters are pretty cool, but the weapons and abilities have me gawking.

Ruby (Red) is really quite interesting, but her scythe-rifle (Crescent Rose) is just utterly amazing. The trailer is mesmerizing to watch again and again.

Weiss (White) just intrigues me. The battle in the trailer is clearly a flashback which means she must have a lot to remember, but her sword is just so pretty and her abilities combined with that incredible speed just make her a glory to watch, not to mention that she looks like she's ice skating when she fights.

Blake (Black) is the one I understand the least. She's a mystery to me, but her sentimentality towards human life is intriguing.

Yang (Yellow) has the most fiery personality. She's rash, cocky, strong, and brave. Her abilities are so different from the others in that she uses her fists rather than a blade.

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 06:21:29 PM »

I totally remember seeing a clip of this somewhere, but it was so long ago.

Glad to see it's come to something because I was really interested in watching more.

Point.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »

thanks for sharing this!

but her scythe-rifle (Crescent Rose) is just utterly amazing. The trailer is mesmerizing to watch again and again.

I totally agree, that scythe was amazing to watch!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 06:55:58 PM »

thanks for sharing this!

I totally agree, that scythe was amazing to watch!

It's pretty awesome. You have to watch them all though in order too. RWBY. They're all pretty amazing.

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 07:06:20 PM »

I like Monty Oum's style, but I'm not terribly sure I feel the need to watch more than the trailers.  I honestly feel like I've seen all I need to see, though I know a few people who would probably dig it.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 07:30:05 PM »

I like Yellow, I dig the shotgun gauntlets.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »

I like Yellow, I dig the shotgun gauntlets.

And you also just have this weird fetish for the color yellow, Mr. Prime.

I also like her. But her personality is my favorite, I think, of the two that you actually get to hear speak in the trailers.

Dominix v2 SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: