Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 276270 times)
nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #495 on: April 29, 2017, 07:07:01 PM »

So I finally got the electronics together to pair up my Sentinel and Apprentice into a staff! I'll make a separate post shortly and add a link, but for now...

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Initiate V3/Mantis Combo Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite
Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian V4QR CouplerApprentice LE V4 Obsidian V4
Modified Mantis CE Custom Obsidian V4

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #496 on: May 01, 2017, 07:22:37 PM »

The more I see these Yellow Sabers the more I fall in love with them! Definitely going to be getting this color for my custom saber.

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #497 on: May 01, 2017, 10:14:21 PM »

So I finally got the electronics together to pair up my Sentinel and Apprentice into a staff! I'll make a separate post shortly and add a link, but for now...

Beautiful saberstaff, Nathaniel.  What are the size(s) of the blades for those?

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

« Reply #498 on: May 02, 2017, 02:59:40 AM »

Beautiful saberstaff, Nathaniel.  What are the size(s) of the blades for those?

Well, I'm not the tallest guy, and I have low ceilings, so I use 24" blades. When I'm not restricted by the ceiling, I find it gives me more maneuverability and a little bit better control.

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #499 on: May 02, 2017, 03:54:39 PM »

Is the SY coming from the Sentinel produced from a Diamond or Emerald board?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #500 on: May 02, 2017, 09:47:41 PM »

Well, I'm not the tallest guy, and I have low ceilings, so I use 24" blades. When I'm not restricted by the ceiling, I find it gives me more maneuverability and a little bit better control.
Nice!  Again: GREAT looking saberstaff  Wink  Have you thought of maybe staggering the blade lengths? 24" & 32" for example?  I saw some pics of a saberstaff w/ a similar set up and it looked really keen^^

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

« Reply #501 on: May 03, 2017, 01:29:59 AM »

Is the SY coming from the Sentinel produced from a Diamond or Emerald board?

Nope, it's the SY LED.

Nice!  Again: GREAT looking saberstaff  Wink  Have you thought of maybe staggering the blade lengths? 24" & 32" for example?  I saw some pics of a saberstaff w/ a similar set up and it looked really keen^^

Thanks! And I've tried it, but it doesn't work well for me balance-wise, though on occasion, I'll put a plug in one side and wield it as if it were one long hilt. As is, I can wield with one hand (which is my preference), with my hand at the bottom of the Sentinel just below the coupler, and my thumb curves nicely just over the Covertec, so it's not in the way. Since the Sentinel is a longer hilt, that's pretty much the center of the hilt instead of the coupler.

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #502 on: May 03, 2017, 04:58:09 PM »

Nope, it's the SY LED.
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry GRRRRRRRRR. Mine looks more like the one on the left. I wanted what you have on the right. But then I've noticed that these blades look different in pics than in person.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

« Reply #503 on: May 04, 2017, 02:12:56 AM »

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry GRRRRRRRRR. Mine looks more like the one on the left. I wanted what you have on the right. But then I've noticed that these blades look different in pics than in person.

Gotcha. 😂 Well, I can say that there was a window above my bed (where I took the picture) on the left that affects the color on it. Also, if you look, the bedsheet sort of coronas around the left, whereas the right is pretty flat. In person though, they look the same, maybe just a slight difference in color.

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #504 on: May 04, 2017, 05:23:10 PM »

Gotcha. 😂 Well, I can say that there was a window above my bed (where I took the picture) on the left that affects the color on it. Also, if you look, the bedsheet sort of coronas around the left, whereas the right is pretty flat. In person though, they look the same, maybe just a slight difference in color.
Hmmm. All I know is I fell in love SY when I saw it on my Emerald Mantis with 100% on R + G (Which looks like the one on the right). But when I ordered an SY MLS with my Manticore CE, it came out looking like the one on the left. Oh well.

Sig by For Tyeth

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2018, 03:10:27 AM »

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2018, 03:15:59 AM »

That's crazy cool Haz!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2018, 03:20:33 AM »

Thank you!  It's the Werble app I'm having so much fun, there's more but I'm trying to spread it out lol.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #508 on: March 05, 2018, 03:46:56 AM »

Nice. Downloading myself. Now having some cool ideas of my own with it for other stuff Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #509 on: March 05, 2018, 12:40:43 PM »

Perfect Haz!  I literally Lol'd

Point sir!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: