Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 276189 times)
Forcewielder Fin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

Active practitioner of Form Freestyle

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2013, 01:25:11 AM »

Now, I know I've posted in this thread already so before I show you my pictures I will explain. Upon going out in my backyard to play some catch with my older brother I happened upon a low point in the vines growing on our fence where the sunset shone through amazingly, so I figured, why not take some shots and top it off with my SY Malice. So I proceeded to enlist the help of my eight year old brother who throughout the ordeal was paranoid about getting bitten by ants. Some of these pictures may be blurry, and my "costume" if you can even call it that, a bit thrown together, but I found these to be quite awesome. All of which were taken with an iPhone.

(He caught me mid cloak-sweep)

Now these last ones are screenshots of a video that I had him take with his arms raised high to catch the last bits of sunset, the saber is even brighter in these.

And now, presenting the bonus screenshot, when I walked back to get the phone from him, it resulted in this beauty, which has been touched up and cropped to add to it's glory:

Hope you enjoyed this pic-madness, brought to you by a saber enthusiast and his ant-paranoid little brother. Cheesy

"A last stand is better than no stand at all. You were going to fall regardless, and nothing was left for you, just pain. But you faced that pain with defiance, a will that would not be broken."

[000]=[|||(===LIGHTSIDE====D

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2013, 03:38:22 AM »

Yes, these are great! My favorite is the hood mid sweep. Ants aren't so bad but maybe buy your brother a can of Raid!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2013, 05:53:04 AM »

I really want SY now for my next color. How is the color in a stunt set up? Like does it drain the batteries quick or no? I know like, VA, DVA does. Not sure about the other special colors though. Which color would I chose to get SY? SRD then request the SY?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2013, 02:22:56 PM »

Yes it does drain the batteries. I use rechargeable NiMH batteries and they last a little bit longer than regular alkaline.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2013, 01:28:11 AM »

My fickle SY MLS is working again! Darn thing wants to be lime green, but then changes back to yellow. Anyways here's the Sinestro Broad Saber:

Now if anyone can recite the Sinestro Corps oath they get a point!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2013, 01:35:16 AM »

So you can use regular rechargeable batteries for stunt set ups? Cool. I may get me a bunch then. My regular colors like GB, CG, and AS don't really give me any problems though. SRD goes kind of quick but not too bad. Sucks that VA/DVA goes really quick though. Like for stunt set ups.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2013, 05:51:14 PM »

Oh that yellow is just so Delicious. That is what SY shoudl look like. Is that natural or did you get that color some other way?

It's natural on the saber, but to be fair my photographer friend took a long exposure in a darkly lit night club; I don't think he does a lot of post-processing, but he did manage to get the colour looking its best (like someone's picture on an online dating profile Wink)

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2013, 06:15:35 PM »

I love it! SY is by far my favorite lightsaber color as is the idea of the jedi sentenal. I'm deffenately getting it for my first ultrasber witch will be an aeon v3 le, it would complement nicely with the shock le. Awsom thread guies let's keep it roling

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2013, 04:02:44 AM »

I love it! SY is by far my favorite lightsaber color as is the idea of the jedi sentenal. I'm deffenately getting it for my first ultrasber witch will be an aeon v3 le, it would complement nicely with the shock le. Awsom thread guies let's keep it roling

I'd like a yellow saber too, thinking about getting it with the Initiate LE w/ Catalyst pommel eventually.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2013, 01:24:42 PM »

Light side points please Smiley

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2013, 01:05:33 PM »

They think we are weak. They think yellow is weak! Come my brothers and sisters! We shall teach them our power! We shall teach them the abilities of of the Sentinels! We shall not go quietly into the night! And we shall fight them to the last breath!

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2013, 05:09:44 PM »

Sentinals unite !!! We are the watchers, the unseen.  And we do the jobs that the guardens lack the cunning to do or the conselers deam questionable. Our strength is unknown where we border on the fringe of light and shadow.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2013, 05:28:12 PM »

You guys are going to make me cry.  Smiley

Sentinels lead the way!

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2013, 06:26:34 PM »

I have finally joined the Yellow Legion!

A big shout out to Kham-Ryn Kurios  - Kham you convinced me that yellow was an awesome color, and you were right. WOW - it is even better than I'd hoped for...

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »

Question for the Yellow Legion people.  For those with sentinel yellow, what is the best color for FOC?  Red or orange seems obvious to me but has anyone tried any other combinations that looked good?  I want to get a Manticore staff in SY at some point and haven't decided on what would be the best flash color.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: