Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 273545 times)
OISIN NOM
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 112

LIGHT SIDE POINTS

« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:31 AM »

Is there a way of ordering a yellow lightsaber from Ultrasabers? And if so how?

GAURDIAN BLUE INITIATE V3
CONSULAR GREEN LIBERATOR V3
BLAZING RED MANTICORE (MODIFIED EMITER TO OVERLORD)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »

Yup, check http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0 for how.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2014, 01:10:57 PM »

Is there a way of ordering a yellow lightsaber from Ultrasabers? And if so how?

the best way is to order an Emerald Saber with or without sound...you'll get the yellow you really want one way or another

Lightside points if any are given

Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2014, 02:07:14 PM »

the best way is to order an Emerald Saber with or without sound...you'll get the yellow you really want one way or another

This is true as you can fine tune the color to your liking though is a pretty pricey option if your only wanting to have a yellow saber

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2014, 08:10:53 PM »

My yellow contribution. I used Roscolux filters on my AEON LE V3 (AS) to create this nice yellow color.

This is one seriously delicious yellow colour.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #260 on: August 01, 2014, 03:09:38 AM »

I was having a little after dark fun spinning with this baby, my newly upgraded emerald Manticore staff.  Consistent colors, no green tint.  I love the emerald driver.  Grin

There are some behind the back hand transitions and over the head spinning.  I ain't great but I have fun trying.  Cheesy
I'm actually glad I kept hitting myself.  The red flash looks cool.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRG2KputOG4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRG2KputOG4</a>

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #261 on: August 01, 2014, 05:07:57 AM »

Wow, those are some stunning Manticores!  Looks wicked as a staff!  And I agree, the emerald driver is the BEST tool in the shed! 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #262 on: August 01, 2014, 01:13:41 PM »

Wow, those are some stunning Manticores!  Looks wicked as a staff!  And I agree, the emerald driver is the BEST tool in the shed! 

Thanks!  I have other sabers that I love, but this is the pride of my collection.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

richmbailey
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 282

« Reply #263 on: August 01, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »

This is one seriously delicious yellow colour.

AEON is in Adegan Silver with a Rosco Canary Yellow filter. It is very bright and vivid. The picture is actually toned down. In real life it's crazy bright.

Chosen One SE (BR) Obsidian v3 Sound
Dark Monarch - Ancient Mods with 3rd party sound
Bellicose (FO) Obsidian Sound
Graflex (GB) 3rd party sound
Flamberge (BR) Stunt
Dark Shock Hybrid (BR FoC FO) 3rd party sound
Consular (CG) Obsidian Sound

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #264 on: August 01, 2014, 03:13:31 PM »

AEON is in Adegan Silver with a Rosco Canary Yellow filter. It is very bright and vivid. The picture is actually toned down. In real life it's crazy bright.

I can vouch for this.  That canary filter is an amazing yellow.

SleezogTrang
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -36

« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2014, 12:39:26 PM »

Nice staff spinning Molina, keep it up and I hope to see you advance in the staff techniques! My apartment is too small to practice staff in, so its nice to see someone else learning!

Sabers I Own:
Dark Monarch -Adegan Silver plus sound and AB foc. Silver AV. "SOUL"
Dark Monarch- Emerald stunt with lit AV "FIRE"
Liberator v2- Stunt in BR
Initiate v2- Pyrestone Orange stunt,
Manticore CE Nickel- Emerald w/ sound and EG foc Green

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2014, 01:55:25 PM »

Nice staff spinning Molina, keep it up and I hope to see you advance in the staff techniques! My apartment is too small to practice staff in, so its nice to see someone else learning!

Thanks!  I need to watch some videos and learn how to really do it though.  Basically I have just watched some of people going full speed and then try to wing it myself.  I'm not too bad for not really knowing what I'm doing.   Tongue

A big part of it is I just love my yellow Manticore staff.  Cool

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2014, 06:22:24 PM »

Nice Manticore staff for sure. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BtC
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #268 on: August 07, 2014, 11:26:20 PM »

Mantis CE in a light yellow and silver AV switch. The picture doesn't do the color justice I'm afraid

OISIN NOM
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 112

LIGHT SIDE POINTS

« Reply #269 on: August 08, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »

I was having a little after dark fun spinning with this baby, my newly upgraded emerald Manticore staff.  Consistent colors, no green tint.  I love the emerald driver.  Grin

There are some behind the back hand transitions and over the head spinning.  I ain't great but I have fun trying.  Cheesy
I'm actually glad I kept hitting myself.  The red flash looks cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRG2KputOG4#ws

I really like your saber staff. I ordered a Manticore in blazing red. I am thinking about buying another one and turning it into a staff and or just being able to duel wield.

GAURDIAN BLUE INITIATE V3
CONSULAR GREEN LIBERATOR V3
BLAZING RED MANTICORE (MODIFIED EMITER TO OVERLORD)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: