Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 275853 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #480 on: January 31, 2017, 12:14:23 AM »

My Arctic Blue, Emerald Green, and Sun Rider's Destiny never gives me problems so. Was actually thinking of trying a Bane's Heart this week. Always been curious about that blade color in person

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #481 on: February 04, 2017, 02:02:27 PM »

My Lost Gray in SY arrived this week, so happy with it, it's a work of art!

I went for the gold coloured buttons, as I'm planning on painting certain sections of it gold as well, namely the bumps on the pommel, the raised section at the pommel end of the hilt, the Covertec wheel, and the main part of the sabre under the shroud. I'm imagining what the sabre would look like if Ahsoka had become a Jedi Sentinel - more pics to follow!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #482 on: February 04, 2017, 05:57:49 PM »

Congrats! The Lost Gray is awesome I'm having a ton of fun with mine Cheesy. Love the yellow blade and gold accents on yours Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #483 on: February 04, 2017, 06:21:09 PM »

I went for the gold coloured buttons, as I'm planning on painting certain sections of it gold as well, namely the bumps on the pommel, the raised section at the pommel end of the hilt, the Covertec wheel, and the main part of the sabre under the shroud. I'm imagining what the sabre would look like if Ahsoka had become a Jedi Sentinel - more pics to follow!
Nice Lost Gray! I don't think I've seen one with a yellow blade yet, and your back story of Ahsoka being a Sentinel Guard is cool. The painting sounds fantastic. I'd love to see pics but also know by what process you get it to bond to the metal. Did you know Ultra Sabers has anodized gold Covertec wheels you can buy? I have a few myself. Just an idea to have one less thing to worry about painting.

Point incoming 👍🏻

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #484 on: February 04, 2017, 09:31:28 PM »

Your Lost Grey saber looks great with the Sentinel Yellow blade. Well done and point.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #485 on: February 11, 2017, 07:08:31 PM »

Here is a pic of my SY Sentinel LE V4! Hopefully I can get electronics for my empty Apprentice hilt so I can show off an SY staff with my QR Coupler!

Shocked

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Initiate V3/Mantis Combo Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite
Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian V4QR CouplerApprentice LE V4 Obsidian V4
Modified Mantis CE Custom Obsidian V4

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #486 on: February 11, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »

Here is a pic of my SY Sentinel LE V4! Hopefully I can get electronics for my empty Apprentice hilt so I can show off an SY staff with my QR Coupler!

Shocked

Nice glow! Looks so regal with the Sentinel LE gold accents, not to mention the Sentinel itself is an awesome hilt, as I recently discovered having purchased one myself.  Thanks for the pic!  Point to you!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #487 on: February 12, 2017, 01:55:37 AM »

Nice yellows. I just can't make myself go for a yellow blade for some reason. I might give one a try at some point though just not sure on what saber though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #488 on: February 12, 2017, 05:05:20 AM »

Nice yellows. I just can't make myself go for a yellow blade for some reason. I might give one a try at some point though just not sure on what saber though Tongue

Hey, Zren. I felt like that before, but I found yellow is a mysterious color with history. Sentinel guards using it came much later. The Luke Skywalker action figure was the first to have one which spawned the first toy lightsaber with not blue, not green or red, but a yellow blade:

They even had Obi Wan Kenobi holding one:

Check out this video. It doesn't have answers behind the yellow blade, but it's fun to watch:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQvRahIzis" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQvRahIzis</a>

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #489 on: April 25, 2017, 10:13:49 PM »

Hey, Zren. I felt like that before, but I found yellow is a mysterious color with history. Sentinel guards using it came much later. The Luke Skywalker action figure was the first to have one which spawned the first toy lightsaber with not blue, not green or red, but a yellow blade:

They even had Obi Wan Kenobi holding one:

Check out this video. It doesn't have answers behind the yellow blade, but it's fun to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQvRahIzis

OMG LB, my best (childhood) friend had those  Grin  Seeing those pics REALLY hits me w/ nostalgia  Wink  And good point w/ Luke's yellow blade (always thought that was odd even since I was a kid).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #490 on: April 25, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »

Yeah, they were a little "confused" back then.  Still, yellow lightsabers are very cool.  Grin

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #491 on: April 25, 2017, 10:28:19 PM »

Yeah, they were a little "confused" back then.  Still, yellow lightsabers are very cool.  Grin
LOL  So true  Cheesy  Yeah, I'm thinking about getting a saber (probably Lost Grey) w/ a Sentinel Yellow blade.  I see  a few members talking about an Asoka build & pairing the Fulcrum w/ Lost Grey.  I might have to check that out^^

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2017, 02:23:20 AM »

Cool finds though

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »

one of my next 3 sabers will definitely be a Yellow. I didn't fully know how to acquire this color when I originally made a purchase. But now that I know what I gotta do I FULLY plan on getting one!

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2017, 07:11:10 PM »

one of my next 3 sabers will definitely be a Yellow. I didn't fully know how to acquire this color when I originally made a purchase. But now that I know what I gotta do I FULLY plan on getting one!
I remember first reading the forums and kept wondering what "Bane's Heart" and "Sentinel Yellow" were.  There's another thread w/ the forum color blades...somewhere (for the life of me I can't recall; damn my old age  Tongue).

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: