Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Computer is not recognizing Obsidian.  (Read 2086 times)
Venedlor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

Shasta Venedlor

« on: July 19, 2013, 09:19:30 PM »

So I plug my Saber into my computer both with it on and off and the computer states that it does not recognize the device. I uninstall the driver and reinstall them and I get this error message: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

What do I need to do to get it working??

I am a true servant of the Light.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:34:03 AM »

So I plug my Saber into my computer both with it on and off and the computer states that it does not recognize the device. I uninstall the driver and reinstall them and I get this error message: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

What do I need to do to get it working??

Try charging the batteries, turning your saber on when done, and then plugging in the USB cable. Hopefully the launcher will recognize the saber.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

KradenSpires
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 05:38:26 PM »

Try charging the batteries, turning your saber on when done, and then plugging in the USB cable. Hopefully the launcher will recognize the saber.

I was having the same issues and tried your method and it worked and registered the usb but then I could not find it anywhere.... I have windows 7 pro any thoughts on how I can resolve this?

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 08:28:53 PM »

I was having the same issues and tried your method and it worked and registered the usb but then I could not find it anywhere.... I have windows 7 pro any thoughts on how I can resolve this?

Once the USB is registered, fire up that launcher! You can only really find the saber from the launcher.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: