Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 61   Go Down
Author Topic: The Green Assembly  (Read 299197 times)
RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 10:42:59 PM »

I thought the Jade was meant for Arctic Blue or Sun Rider's Destiny?

I'm not sure, to be completely honest, it was just the first that came to mind. I haven't done much experimenting with filters lately.  Undecided

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 11:21:06 PM »

Here is my current CG saber, it was an old Dominix V1 back in the days of PVC and Lux 3 LED's... I customized it and I think Im finally done with it.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 11:22:25 PM »

Heres a closer look...

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 11:29:14 PM »

Heres a saber shroud I made to fit over my initiate saber, there are not actually any electronics in the hilt but I have my blade of the previous saber I posted running through this empty hilt as a piggyback.

Lord Crassus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -27

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 01:45:48 AM »

CG Archon V2

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 02:08:49 AM »

Holy crap this thread blew up with some really great pictures!  Great submissions guys, keep em coming!

chicago.jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 287

Light side points please

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 08:40:14 PM »

I likes me some green sabers.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »

For the Green Assembly, ie. home base for me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQiwDTM7Lg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQiwDTM7Lg</a>

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 10:59:00 PM »

How did I forget to post my four mainstays?

I love green sabers!

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 11:39:06 PM »

How did I forget to post my four mainstays?

This is cool! You have a Dominix V1 and an MR Luke RotJ. My first CG saber I posted above is a Dominix V1 with parts from my Luke RotJ saber. Interesting coincidence!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 11:47:10 PM »

This is cool! You have a Dominix V1 and an MR Luke RotJ. My first CG saber I posted above is a Dominix V1 with parts from my Luke RotJ saber. Interesting coincidence!

I saw that, you did a great job with it!  Very unique, doesn't look like a Dom v1 at all.  That's one of my favorites, my Obsidian-equipped Luke... it's a classic!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 11:49:57 PM »

Can AS green filtered sabers be allowed? Tongue Going to wait til tomorrow though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 12:08:22 AM »

I saw that, you did a great job with it!  Very unique, doesn't look like a Dom v1 at all.  That's one of my favorites, my Obsidian-equipped Luke... it's a classic!

Unfortunatly I was never a big fan of the MR Luke RotJ. I really did not like the fact that the neck was so large and unweildy. Part of the reason I was OK to use it for parts.  I actually like what I made with it better, except no sound... I want to find a more movie acurate replica saber with all the sound and LED goodies. But very cool that you put Obsidian in yours, I asume you converted the LED too?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 02:25:59 AM »

Unfortunatly I was never a big fan of the MR Luke RotJ. I really did not like the fact that the neck was so large and unweildy. Part of the reason I was OK to use it for parts.  I actually like what I made with it better, except no sound... I want to find a more movie acurate replica saber with all the sound and LED goodies. But very cool that you put Obsidian in yours, I asume you converted the LED too?

It was converted by Ultra a good while back, the only one of its kind that I know of.  Maybe I'll try to do another in the future...

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 08:15:03 AM »

I can now enter the green assembly! thanks for the free saber ultrasabers!!!  Grin Cool

and can someone please confirm its colour for me? I think its emerald green, it doesn't look green enough to be consular green but im pretty sure its far too green for sunriders destiny  Undecided
three different photos with three different cameras Tongue the last is the closest match to what it looks in real life, its a bit greener than it shows though

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 61   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: