Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61   Go Down
Author Topic: The Green Assembly  (Read 299267 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #600 on: January 25, 2018, 11:08:39 PM »

Wow that is some special work there D7!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #601 on: January 26, 2018, 10:20:26 AM »

HOLY HONK!!

I'm reluctant to post before Haz does, but WOW!  So generous D7!!!  Shocked Shocked

Hazard is one lucky dude. Cheesy

Awesomeness. Smiley

Point bomb.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #602 on: January 26, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »

It seems senseless to let this thread die.  As the biggest fanatic of green blades (more or less), I'm reviving it!

Representing the ASOIAF house with appropriate colors, here's my original saber - the PVC Dominix V1!  Still with original electronics, btw Wink
Go green!  Seriously, I have never seen a Dominix v1!

And House Mormont is awesome  Wink

My latest creation.  An Aeon v3 that is already fairly recently posted under Customizations.

Haz my dear friend... if you like this saber and it's miracle transformation from the dark side... I would be honored if you would accept MAYHEM as a gift from the Force and me.  Cheesy

PS:  You can definitely rename it... as this is the most powerful needed to be green lightsaber in the galaxy and beyond !!  Wink Grin

That.  Is.  Awesome!  Wonderful craftsmanship D7!  Truly the only thing that makes it better is that you gifted it  Cheesy

And cheers to Has as the recipient!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #603 on: January 26, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »

Thanks to those that appreciate my saber.  True story.  It arrived with an expected BR LED/no flash and did a relatively quick chameleon change to CG with silver FoC.  Pics on my other posts to both prove and address this Force transformation.  Impossible you say... then someone else can try to explain it as others have failed.  Cheesy

As much as I love this saber and the flash settings are almost as perfect as I have ever had in any of my sabers... this unique saber should belong to someone just as special... that has contributed so much to this saber community and to promoting my least favorite blade color... GREEN ( esp. CG ).  Sorry... it's a good color and I have green sabers.  But most importantly Haz and his wife have become trusted longer distance friends and they are on my short list of we must meet someday.  Smiley

But please don't tell Haz... let him just stumble upon this in his own time.  And he may think that this saber is not JEDI enough for his sensitivities lol.  Wink

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #604 on: January 27, 2018, 03:52:03 AM »

Thanks to those that appreciate my saber.  True story.  It arrived with an expected BR LED/no flash and did a relatively quick chameleon change to CG with silver FoC.  Pics on my other posts to both prove and address this Force transformation.  Impossible you say... then someone else can try to explain it as others have failed.  Cheesy

As much as I love this saber and the flash settings are almost as perfect as I have ever had in any of my sabers... this unique saber should belong to someone just as special... that has contributed so much to this saber community and to promoting my least favorite blade color... GREEN ( esp. CG ).  Sorry... it's a good color and I have green sabers.  But most importantly Haz and his wife have become trusted longer distance friends and they are on my short list of we must meet someday.  Smiley

But please don't tell Haz... let him just stumble upon this in his own time.  And he may think that this saber is not JEDI enough for his sensitivities lol.  Wink
👏         👏          👏

Well said!  I've only known Haz for the short time that I've been active on these forums but I must admit that he's always been good people to me and whenever I've seen him post.  Worthy recipient D7  Smiley

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #605 on: January 27, 2018, 05:41:56 AM »

Been posted on another thread, but it's green so.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #606 on: January 30, 2018, 08:09:25 PM »

Been posted on another thread, but it's green so.

I've said it before and I'll reiterate:

THAT IS AN AWESOME SABER WITH OUTSTANDING MODS!

Just...lovely, Tx  Cheesy

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #607 on: January 30, 2018, 09:59:27 PM »

Just awesome, tx!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #608 on: January 30, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »

I've said it before and I'll reiterate:

THAT IS AN AWESOME SABER WITH OUTSTANDING MODS!

Just...lovely, Tx  Cheesy
I think Dutch and myself have a man crush LOL

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #609 on: January 31, 2018, 03:36:04 AM »

My Dark Arbiter with Consular Green:

And on a green background.........

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #610 on: January 31, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »

I think Dutch and myself have a man crush LOL

LOL what can I say Tx?  You have fabulous tastes with lightsabers  Cheesy

On a more serious note, that mod you did is top-notch!  Your Archon looks like the "hero" saber hilt for Ep.6!  Beautiful!  When I am next in Texas, I owe you a cigar, sir  Wink

My Dark Arbiter with Consular Green:

And on a green background.........

Wonderful sabers DD!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #611 on: January 31, 2018, 12:42:35 PM »

More Archon love it is then ...  Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #612 on: January 31, 2018, 03:00:41 PM »

There's some more of that awesome green.  And on a fine hilt too, I might add. Wink

+1 Haz. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2018, 03:15:31 PM »

More Archon love it is then ...  Grin

Me like!!!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st