Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 43   Go Down
Author Topic: The Red Wrath!  (Read 228426 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #540 on: April 29, 2019, 04:48:57 AM »

I'm glad that changed, it used to be taboo to mention Gary's blades before.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #541 on: April 29, 2019, 05:39:57 AM »

I'm glad that changed, it used to be taboo to mention Gary's blades before.
Yeah in the past you couldn't name them. Myself I still wouldn't, true they don't sell sabers but US does sell blades. So in theory they compete.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #542 on: May 17, 2019, 02:38:55 AM »

Working on setting this for my profile pic (130x170 or so, smaller than what this forum has for built-in pics)

More pics in my Steampunk Jedi thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41663.0

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #543 on: May 17, 2019, 12:17:40 PM »

Great picture there, janx. The costume goes well with your saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #544 on: May 17, 2019, 03:53:33 PM »

I like it, and it's obvious you found the hat you were hunting. Smiley

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #545 on: May 20, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »

Working on setting this for my profile pic (130x170 or so, smaller than what this forum has for built-in pics)

More pics in my Steampunk Jedi thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41663.0

I've never been much of a Steampunk myself (though I admit I've seen good ideas and great costumes every now and then). Still, I really dig this looks. For some reason the Grand Master really works well with it. I have to get myself one of those (though I would go another direction with it myself).

I'd give you a point if it wasn't for your wish of neutrality.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #546 on: May 20, 2019, 12:53:29 PM »

I've never been much of a Steampunk myself (though I admit I've seen good ideas and great costumes every now and then). Still, I really dig this looks. For some reason the Grand Master really works well with it. I have to get myself one of those (though I would go another direction with it myself).

I'd give you a point if it wasn't for your wish of neutrality.

Thanks!  And look, I've made it back to zero!  It's really hard carrying a red blade and threading the needle of neutrality.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #547 on: May 20, 2019, 01:09:00 PM »

Thanks!  And look, I've made it back to zero!  It's really hard carrying a red blade and threading the needle of neutrality.

I know the feeling. Originally, though I considered myself more of a Grey Jedi, I chose to let people decide whether I was going more towards the Light or Dark side. Eventually it became clear that the Light side was more my thing and people saw me that way. I just accepted it and let them give me Light side points.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #548 on: May 20, 2019, 01:15:03 PM »

I know the feeling. Originally, though I considered myself more of a Grey Jedi, I chose to let people decide whether I was going more towards the Light or Dark side. Eventually it became clear that the Light side was more my thing and people saw me that way. I just accepted it and let them give me Light side points.

I felt the same way, my friend and I lean towards the light as well but still consider myself a Grey

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #549 on: May 21, 2019, 05:23:12 AM »

I'm just the opposite. I am definitely, (almost mostly) a Grey. HOWEVER, I find that those Sith-like tendencies are lurking just beneath the surface.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #550 on: May 21, 2019, 05:46:24 AM »

I'm just the opposite. I am definitely, (almost mostly) a Grey. HOWEVER, I find that those Sith-like tendencies are lurking just beneath the surface.

Mine are lurking around as well, but I'm more of a "Whatever it takes for the greater good" kind of guy. I'l try to keep my emotions in check as long as I don't need them. If the fight gets so intense I can't hold back, then I'll say some nice words on the poor soul's grave once the darkness clears.

These days I'm practicing my first exhibition fight as a Sith, so I'm letting the darkness closer to the surface than usual. Knowing I usually play a Jedi but have Grey tendencies and my opponent typically plays a Sith (while she's the sweetest person in real life...she screams whenever she actually lands a blow  Grin ) it makes for an interesting new experience for both of us

Sabers Owned

PurpleHaze09
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2019, 01:59:29 AM »

Fear the power of my new Blazing Red Bellicose saber!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #552 on: July 28, 2019, 07:54:04 PM »

^^^Sick Tongue Button color set ups? Still really needing a Bellicose saber back in my life again but I now have 3 red sabers so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

PurpleHaze09
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2019, 04:30:09 AM »

Button color set ups?

Just a Red Illuminated Black AV Switch

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #554 on: August 23, 2019, 10:12:20 AM »

My wife who is a force of her own to reckon with wanted me to remind you all that She is not a Lady of the Sith but a Jedi like another Jedi who wielded a red saber, Adi Gallia who was also a High Jedi Council member

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 43   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: