Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 50   Go Down
Author Topic: Purple Power!  (Read 232637 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2015, 07:55:19 PM »

Purple looks GREAT on that saber, cobra!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2015, 07:56:33 PM »

Nice color, Nox =]

And thanks for the compliment on the color!  I like how it almost has a "silver" tone to it in the picture, but it's really quite purple.  Just with less pink.

Amoore24
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 27

light side points if you please!

« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2015, 04:38:59 AM »

I got my FIRST Ultrasaber today! Black reaper with purple blade. Came with free initiate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to know why you're single?  You've been looking for love in Alderaan places

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2015, 10:12:09 AM »

that looks pretty good, I've never really been a fan of the reapers (no Shepard not those reapers)

My dominix arrived this morning although i'm still at work until later tonight, but I did just get a message from my girlfriend going "swoom swoom kkrrr", hopefully she remembered to put it on charge

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Amoore24
Knight Templar

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2015, 01:33:08 PM »

that looks pretty good, I've never really been a fan of the reapers (no Shepard not those reapers)

My dominix arrived this morning although i'm still at work until later tonight, but I did just get a message from my girlfriend going "swoom swoom kkrrr", hopefully she remembered to put it on charge

That's too funny! You're nice to let her open it, lol! I love this thing. I'm not a fan of the claw on the bottom for wielding but I can actually take it off so that's good. They're both removable

Want to know why you're single?  You've been looking for love in Alderaan places

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2015, 02:23:35 PM »

I got my FIRST Ultrasaber today! Black reaper with purple blade. Came with free initiate!

Great combination of blade color and hilt you're new Reaper looks fantastic.  Congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2015, 06:03:11 PM »

Reapers! XD Looks sick in Violet Amethyst though. When you can afford one you think you could maybe get a Dark Shock pommel for that? Would love to see the set up. Its still one of my saber wants but in Blazing Red. Though for the free Initiate do you gotta have like, sound and such added on? If so it'll be a long while and this one will probably be gone by the time I can order something new

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Connah
Knight Commander

« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2015, 11:27:13 PM »

it has arrived, and it was already charged i didn't expect that.....nor did anyone else in the room who was blinded and deafened by its glory. the dominix V4 fits into my hands so well and its so comfortable, the colour is every bit as awesome as i hoped and the emmiter windows were worth the extra 5 dollars

170 pounds well spent i think

Dominix V4 VA with sound

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2015, 08:30:36 AM »

^^^Pics Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Connah
Knight Commander

« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2015, 10:36:53 AM »

pictures up, took a bit longer due to the sound dying and having to fix that

Dominix V4 VA with sound

Amoore24
Knight Templar

« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2015, 03:02:54 PM »

Great combination of blade color and hilt you're new Reaper looks fantastic.  Congrats!

Thank you so much, I am head over heels for it, it's brilliant.

Reapers! XD Looks sick in Violet Amethyst though. When you can afford one you think you could maybe get a Dark Shock pommel for that? Would love to see the set up. Its still one of my saber wants but in Blazing Red. Though for the free Initiate do you gotta have like, sound and such added on? If so it'll be a long while and this one will probably be gone by the time I can order something new

I actually swapped out the emitter and pommel last night, and it feels and looks like a totally different saber. I love it

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2015, 08:11:49 PM »

^ Whoa yes! Amoore24 do you have a Menace or did you just pick up the emitter? Very well done point headed you're way.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 08:14:52 PM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Connah
Knight Commander

« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2015, 08:25:27 PM »

I think that looks better now than it did before, nice and simple handle with a functional looking, yet fancier looking emitter

Dominix V4 VA with sound

Amoore24
Knight Templar

« Reply #223 on: March 29, 2015, 10:59:03 PM »

^ Whoa yes! Amoore24 do you have a Menace or did you just pick up the emitter? Very well done point headed you're way.

I just got the emitter, I don't own the menace.  You can include that emitter for an extra charge which is what happened with mine.  Thank you for the points Smiley I like this look better myself.  The claws serve no functionality whatsoever, but look awesome.

Amoore24
Knight Templar

« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2015, 11:00:57 PM »

I think that looks better now than it did before, nice and simple handle with a functional looking, yet fancier looking emitter

It's way better for wielding with this emitter on it and losing the claws.  I like it a lot.  I might end up getting rid of the slanted pommel at the bottom and replacing it with just the flat one.  It's a pain trying to set it down with the slant on the end.  I like the look of this emitter a lot better too verses the silver pommel that was on it.  Just looks fancier in my opinion.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 50   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: