Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50   Go Down
Author Topic: Purple Power!  (Read 232792 times)
NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #705 on: July 07, 2020, 03:29:44 AM »

I purchased an empty The Fallen and installed an RGB Other Guys Soundboard into it.  Really enjoying this blend of purple I programmed to my 3rd channel.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:46:17 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #706 on: July 07, 2020, 12:47:33 PM »

I purchased an empty The Fallen and installed an RGB Other Guys Soundboard into it.  Really enjoying this blend of purple I programmed to my 3rd channel.

Beautiful VA blade you have there, NoLifeLeft42. The saber is beautiful

Sidenote: Per Rule #3 - No mentions of competitors, I've edited the soundboard you listed out. Just call them "the other guys" instead if you will Wink

Thanks!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #707 on: July 09, 2020, 04:50:56 AM »

Sweet!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #708 on: July 09, 2020, 05:57:22 AM »

Beautiful VA blade you have there, NoLifeLeft42. The saber is beautiful
Sweet!

Thanks, both of you.

jdiotic
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #709 on: July 15, 2020, 06:24:51 AM »

can i see everyone’s sabers with the color blue violet amethyst! mines hopefully coming in the mail tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #710 on: August 29, 2020, 05:24:29 PM »

can i see everyone’s sabers with the color blue violet amethyst! mines hopefully coming in the mail tomorrow!

Just remember, photos are basically worthless, because it doesn't really look like that.  It's a more even pale blue-violet/indigo.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #711 on: August 31, 2020, 02:23:24 PM »

I have to admit, that Cat emitter looks perfect on that Fallen.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Scrapper

« Reply #712 on: August 31, 2020, 05:07:02 PM »

I have to admit, that Cat emitter looks perfect on that Fallen.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, but the angles on the Fallen neck align perfectly with the angle of the Cat Emitter.  Unfortunately, I can run it like this until I get my TCSS tsuba, which will let me unglue the optics from the Cat blade holder.

Mine:
Son's:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #713 on: August 31, 2020, 06:09:06 PM »

Yeah, I wasn't sure, but the angles on the Fallen neck align perfectly with the angle of the Cat Emitter.  Unfortunately, I can run it like this until I get my TCSS tsuba, which will let me unglue the optics from the Cat blade holder.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I think tsubas are ugly on sabers.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Scrapper

« Reply #714 on: August 31, 2020, 06:34:07 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I think tsubas are ugly on sabers.

I'm ok with you thinking that.   Wink

Mine:
Son's:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #715 on: August 31, 2020, 07:24:33 PM »

I'm ok with you thinking that.   Wink
I know. To each their own. Despite not being fond of the tsuba w/i the SW universe, I fully understand their use w/i the arena of saber combat. I used to practice kendo.

Sig by For Tyeth

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Scrapper

« Reply #716 on: August 31, 2020, 07:30:08 PM »

I know. To each their own. Despite not being fond of the tsuba w/i the SW universe, I fully understand their use w/i the arena of saber combat. I used to practice kendo.

The Catalyst is going to be a practice/sparring saber.  I like it because it reminds me of shinai.  I don't get into the costuming aspect of things.  I do love my Fallen, but I find it unwieldy for combat.

Mine:
Son's:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #717 on: August 31, 2020, 08:02:51 PM »

The Catalyst is going to be a practice/sparring saber.  I like it because it reminds me of shinai.  I don't get into the costuming aspect of things.  I do love my Fallen, but I find it unwieldy for combat.
Yeah, I've held a Fallen. It's too top heavy to be effective in combat. But I think it would totally work in either combat or cosplay with that Cat emitter. I can also attest that a tsuba would be very handy in straight dueling. Good luck to you.

Sig by For Tyeth

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #718 on: December 19, 2020, 07:38:16 AM »

Here is a link of a clip where Samuel L Jackson described how he got a purple lightsaber to be canon. Fair warning, (if you know anything about him) this video contains 2 uses of profanity. This is why I didn't directly embed a copy here. He says the S-word once and MF once too. But it's funny and worth watching if you love purple lightsabers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubyo5eZz_Jc

He also says in a separate interview in 2019 that out of 100-120 different characters he played in movies over the years Mace Windu is his #3 favorite, that says something about his love of SW and why he got his own lightsaber color. Too cool.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #719 on: December 19, 2020, 04:45:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcjJEQONkM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcjJEQONkM</a>

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: